Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Dealing With Unrequited Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With Unrequited Love (479 Views)

What's With Unrequited Love That Hurts So Much / The Real Cause Of Unrequited Love / Have You Encountered Unrequited Love? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dealing With Unrequited Love by Uranus1: 1:33am On May 14, 2018
One of the most difficult things to deal with in life is falling in love with someone that doesn ’t love you back. A lot of times , these feelings tend to linger and we never truly get over these people . A number of factors can contribute to this but no matter what the exact situation is, these attachments leave us feeling drained. No matter what the reasons may be , here are tips to help you move past these feelings .

Find Out Why You Want To Be With This Person
It’s a simple as it reads. To truly get over someone , you need to ask yourself the tough questions . Questions like , “What are the qualities that attracted you to this person?” or “Why do you think you’d make a great couple ?” can help you put things into proper perspective . Sometimes you may find out that the reasons are not as grounded as you imagined .

Allow Yourself To Feel
Nobody likes to feel rejection and it’s okay to be hurt by this situation. There is no point trying to be strong or to put up a brave face because in the end , the only person who is hurting is you. You need to be able to accept this hurt and come to place where you realise that it’s not your fault. Not being wanted by one person does not make you a horrible person or undeserving of love . These things are a part of life and you need to learn to accept them and heal from the wounds .

Continue reading
https://www.nigerialog.com/romance/dealing-with-unrequited-love/msg43517/#msg43517
Re: Dealing With Unrequited Love by Nobody: 1:36am On May 14, 2018
I can't relate,so i have no business clicking that link grin
Re: Dealing With Unrequited Love by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:04am On May 14, 2018
cool

According to Matt My personal Relationship/Love Coach...I remember what he said to his video grin grin grin

Re: Dealing With Unrequited Love by DwayneLee: 2:09am On May 14, 2018
I completely agree that it is difficult to have a non-reciprocal love.
Re: Dealing With Unrequited Love by austyn0(m): 3:49am On May 14, 2018
I would rather prefer you search for tips to make that love requited...
Re: Dealing With Unrequited Love by iamay(m): 6:22am On May 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cool

According to Matt My personal Relationship/Love Coach...I remember what he said to his video grin grin grin
Matthew hussey? My sister has tonnes of his videos ; dude says some real stuff tho
Re: Dealing With Unrequited Love by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:30am On May 14, 2018
iamay:

Matthew hussey? My sister has tonnes of his videos ; dude says some real stuff tho

grin grin grin

He is an amazing coach... kiss

Ur sister shud meet him as well. He's a great speaker & motivator grin

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To The Girl I Love So Much********* / What Tribe Won The #finetwitter Battle In Nigeria / 7 Great Tips For Getting Rid Of Vaginal Odour – Number 5 & 6 Works Like Magic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.