Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,781 members, 7,886,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 09:32 PM

OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! (1812 Views)

How Bauchi Fed Poly Students Read For Exams / Why Some Students Read But Don't Understand Or Even Remember During Exams / University Students Read In Unusual Ways To Get Unusual Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by TEE099(m): 5:47am On May 14, 2018
Concise CHM101

Hurray!

It’s now May 14 and the long awaited lectures are finally starting today. I congratulate every fresher especially the science, technology, health sciences, medicine, agriculture and other science-related courses in the education and other faculties especially those that’ll be baptized into the 1000-seater lecture theatre for the prestigious CHM101 course.

CHM101 can I hear you say Hi in the comment box? cheesy cheesy cheesy That’s on a lighter note though, I’m here on a more serious note and it is good news I bring. You can still say hi if you wish though. wink wink

✍I'm glad to inform everyone of us that the Concise CHM101 android application (screenshots of the app are uploaded alongside the post) has finally been released. Many of us have been anticipating the release of this android application. It’s a rare privilege to have this app and some previous sessions before you will actually wish they had the rare opportunity to have a thoroughly complete CHM101 note. The reason is simple, in CHM101, your note is number one.

I'll save all the stories and epistles concerning the app and shoot straight; you can read other info (and epistles) concerning the app after the details are explained below, you may like to read that as well but let's get the details of the app first as many have been anticipating it:

I'll explaining to us on how;

* we can get the android app.
* Installation.
* Accessing the activation pin.
* Payments.

GETTING THE APPLICATION:

The size of the app is about 26mb, and there are various ways you could get it.

The app is available everywhere and has been shared virally on WhatsApp, however, for those it has eluded, here is a link through which you can download the application directly on your phone: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f238493f

However, since we're fully aware many do not have data to download this, as from today, Monday, May 14, we have made the app available at the points below:

Relax though, the app will soon circulate OAU, it'll still reach each and everyone offering the course in few days.

For those staying in the Halls of residences;

In Angola Hall, it has been made available at the Lower buttery and you can get it on your phone via Xender.

For Mozambique Queens, it has been made available at the Main buttery and the Buttery between O and P, get the app via Xender.

In ETF Hall, it has been made available at the buttery behind the barbing salon; get the app via Xender from them.

For those staying in town or other hostels and cannot get the app at any of these points, it has been made available at Shekinah Business Venture, beside Forks and Fingers in SUB.

Note that you do not need any of the above to get the app if you can download it via the app shared already here..... You can visit any of the above if out of data. You can just go ahead to download from this link: https://www.datafilehost.com/d/f238493f

INSTALLATION

If downloading from WhatsApp, you might have issues installing directly from WhatsApp.

Go to your File manager and navigate to WhatsApp documents, you can install the app right from there. Downloading from the link given, just go ahead to install the apk file and your app is ready for use. Other means of getting the app such as Xender, it'll install without issue.

ACCESSING THE ACTIVATION PIN:

Concerning the pin, you can get the pins at all the points mentioned in getting the app, you purchase the Concise CHM101 app login cards at the cost of three hundred naira (#300) at any of the points listed above, you can also get it in Angola Upper Buttery which isn't listed above, it wasn’t listed because the personnel there doesn’t have an android phone and hence, cannot share the application. Other means to get the activation pins are given below in the payments section:

PAYMENTS:

* If you're purchasing login cards at any points above, you buy login cards at (three hundred naira) #300 cash. With that, you access the pin straight from the card bought.

* You can also make payments via transfer to the account details below, you can use cash deposit, ATM transfer or even transfer from your phone (through a bank mobile app or any bank code through your account) to the account shown below: the amount to be transferred remains three hundred naira (#300).

GTBank.
Owolade Adedoyin

If paying via bank, follow the steps below to get the pin after payment:

After successful transaction, you are required to send an SMS/WhatsApp in the format below to this number: 08114304555

For Bank Transfer (whether via ATM, mobile app, or short code);

Account transferred from + Date of Transaction (Bank Transfer)

Example; if the Account’s owner’s name from which the transfer was made is Cathie White and the transfer was made on 14th May, 2018. Then: you send:

Cathie White + 10/05/2018

Send to: 08114304555

For Bank Deposit;

Depositor’s name + Date of Transaction (Bank Deposit)

Example; if the bank deposit was made by you (Olamilekan Ajanlekoko) on 14th May, 2018. You send:

Olamilekan Ajanlekoko + 10/05/2018 (Bank Deposit)

Send to: 08114304555

Note that (for the bank transfer) the original owner of the account transferred from is sent, hence, if you make do with a friend’s account to pay, his(her) name is used as the Account transferred from, the same applies to all forms of transfer (whether via ATM, mobile app, or short code). For cash deposit, simply use your name as the depositor’s and include it in your text. Also include the transaction’s date (whether transfer or deposit) in your SMS/WhatsApp message to 08114304555.

You can view below more information and the major benefits of the Concise CHM101 android application:

With this android app, Concise CHM101, you have, notes jointly compiled over the last three sessions – a thoroughly errorless and complete CHM101 note. That means you have more detail, more examples and ultimately, the notes were not just typed blankly and directly as it were, they are thoroughly edited and verified notes which have been typed and hence, you will have no issue with viewing the notes.

For the reason of the fact, truth, reality that CHM101 lectures are probably the most tedious and uncomfortable lectures attended in Obafemi Awolowo University with over 3000 students being attended to in a 1000-seater lecture theatre, this android application Concise CHM101, summarized as a superbly constructed android application is a thoroughly compiled CHM101 complete notes over the immediate last three sessions i.e. the sessions 2014/2015, 2015/2016 and 2016/2017 academic sessions.

It was mentioned initially and would be reinstated now; in CHM101, your note is number one; this is because in CHM101, most questions set in exams are things that can be pointed out in the note, hence, the large number of students that failed the course (over 1500 students in this last session) definitely had an issue with their note. They either copied wrong contents in their notes which you may not blame them anyway since CHM101 class conditions are horrible and the tendency to have an incorrect note is very high. Or they were busy with poorly written notes either borrowed from friends or from PDF notes shared virally. Or ultimately, they were overwhelmed by the CHM101 class conditions and they were unable to get their notes completed, some have skeletal notes or no notes at all.

I’ll however like to remind you that all said above is of little or no concern for you; you’ve got nothing to worry about concerning all that have been listed above! The availability of this android application in your session is what previous sessions didn't have and will wish they had after seeing this. Without further ado, the benefits you stand to gain from having the android application are listed below:

The key features are:

* a completely error-free CHM101 note;

* a note where all calculations are neatly spelt out and tips to understand better are given;

* there are basic instructions at every bus stop for you to avoid mistakes;

* you're free from the headache of the struggle involved in copying notes in class;

* being a note jointly compiled from three sessions, you have more examples in each topic as all examples from all the three sessions were included jointly;

* absolutely no struggle in reading notes, the notes have been typed under a bold lettering and easy viewing even for the smallest android phones;

* Stoichiometry, discovered as a very important part of CHM101, probably the most important part of the course has an extra chapter included which constitutes 12 cases of Stoichiometry to ensure you understand the topic;

* all calculations are made easy with elaborated steps and all clumsy part of the note are made clear;

* ultimately, you should activate the full access of this app because in CHM101, your note is number one before anything else.

Wishing you the very very best in your CHM101 pursuit and we bet your session will write a new story in their CHM101 results rather the embarrassing rate of failure in a course that can be handled with a thoroughly complete note that has been made available at the sight of your beckon...

For any enquires, complaints or issues: contact:

08114304555 (Call/Text/WhatsApp)
07037525528 (Call/Text/WhatsApp)

Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by femi4: 6:17am On May 14, 2018
If you fail Chem 101/102, your gp may likely not recover
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by TEE099(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2018
femi4:
If you fail Chem 101/102, your gp may likely not recover
Thanks for this salient reality you included. God bless you.
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by TEE099(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2018
I believe we're still reading, downloading and activating the application.
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by TEE099(m): 4:05pm On May 16, 2018
TEE099:
I believe we're still reading, downloading and activating the application.
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by Myhighdreams(f): 4:47pm On May 16, 2018
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by XephasMedia(m): 12:26pm On May 17, 2018
Freshers Digest Magazine is an e-magazine mainly for fresh students of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife, Nigeria. The first issue was published in the month of May 2018.

The e-Mag features articles, poems, a journal of a fresher, history of OAU and many others. The magazine is a publication of XephaMedia. Download and enjoy the magazine

CLICK HERE FOR STRAIGHT DOWNLOAD
http://www.xephasblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Freshers-Digest-Magazine-ISSUE-1.pdf
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by Dface2: 1:52pm On May 17, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: OAU CHM101 Students, Read This! by TEE099(m): 11:36am On Sep 24, 2018
*No regrets serving Nigeria under Jonathan* http:///NezjvN

*Read why Chinese government shuts down over 4000 websites* http:///kQVw1m

*Pastor Adeboye's son speaks passionate, tags those who voted APC as fools* http:///9FskZK

*Manchester United's Pogba speaks on the team's current state* http:///huDnP1

*Awww! Bovi spoils wife with N20million Mercedes Benz on 30th birthday! (PHOTOS)* http:///hFCAog

*Leah Sharibu will be released if I'm reelected - Buhari* http:///fhj4wS

*A widow is better than me! Read story of married woman crying out!* http:///eL68TL

(1) (Reply)

Revising Bbc Scandal: My Personal Experience / Excellent Online MathTutor / How Do I Resolve This Issue With My Jamb Reg Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.