Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,158 members, 7,880,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:02 PM

APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends (17014 Views)

2023 Presidency: APC Weighs Options As Atiku Shops For Running Mate / Edo: APC Weighs Options, Fears PDP Takeover / Mass Defection Looms In APC As 5 Governors, 28 Senators Join Forces With Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by kernel507: 10:52am On May 14, 2018
sarrki:

Dino

Just Dino alone, or with Tinubu?
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by ostopsmich(m): 11:11am On May 14, 2018
Do you wish to acquire properties (Land and Housing) free from Omo Onile in Lekki, Ibeju Lekki, Epe, Magodo, Lagos State with easy payment plan? Achievers Homes is a sure place to achieve that.

Contact us Today

Click https:///send?phone=2348063034283 for more info and site inspection
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by engrdosmen01(m): 11:13am On May 14, 2018
kernel507:

Send your school official account number, I will send it on your behalf, afterwards send you the teller.
Do it as quickly as possible.

Hahahahahaha, my guy don enter last chance.
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by kernel507: 11:18am On May 14, 2018
engrdosmen01:

Hahahahahaha, my guy don enter last chance.

They're better ways to kill a rat.
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by freshdude99(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2018
Adebowhales:
Chioma be like: I just love Davido...
Not because of his money ooooo, but for his head that looks like an Hexagonal Mango.

Even when you are worwor with enough money, Girls will still find a reason to stay around.
Even if she's not as rich as davido and family, have it in mind she's having as well, davido himself even confirmed it in his song " assurance ".
So go hit ur head for stone if u like
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by ElSakina: 12:22pm On May 14, 2018
It will definitely be a campaign stuff for APC if they eventually leave the party to PDP(tagged with corruption) or any party.
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by Ayobami7(m): 12:57pm On May 14, 2018
This my comment
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by Winning123: 1:22pm On May 14, 2018
Be prepared to experience that hunger and failure for another 4 years because the Daura man is set to win another term. Lazy dud, find something tangible to do

chernest2002:
Anything that will send hunger and failure back to daura is welcome.
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by VFLMazta: 1:41pm On May 14, 2018
lol

blindly losing money to nairabet virtual football league or any other virtual league is the highest height of stupidity and ignorance to me, and you should agree with me it doesn't make any sense - at least not while there is a better alternative, someway to trade your money instead of gambling it.

there is a better way, see how to manage your funds and make daily profit on nairabet virtual football league.
www.vflmazta.tk

stop betting blindly!!!
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by Akiika: 2:55pm On May 14, 2018
Bye Felicia!
Re: APC Weighs Options As nPDP Ultimatum Ends by chernest2002: 7:40pm On May 14, 2018
Winning123:
Be prepared to experience that hunger and failure for another 4 years because the Daura man is set to win another term. Lazy dud, find something tangible to do

Are you not ashamed of your failed dictator? All your kingsmen have rejected buhari and you are still fooling yourself. A fool like you should have known that the infighting in Apc is buhari making and failure awaits all of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Campaign Page And Popularity Are Growing Really Fast / Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke / Naira swap: Nigeria At Risk Of CBN-Induced Recession - Nigerian Governors' Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.