Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,575 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:12 PM

Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode (1860 Views)

2023: Why Presidency Should Return To Northern Nigeria – Fani-Kayode / “why Igbo Can Not Be Allowed To Be President Of Nigeria” — Fani Kayode / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by olajay86(m): 9:50am On May 14, 2018
http://www.titopeblog.com/2018/05/why-osinbajo-is-one-of-most-hated.html

Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Femi Fani-Kayode has explained why Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is gradually becoming one of the most hated Christians in Nigeria.

Fano-Kayode in an article released on Monday, claimed that Christains in Nigeria now hate Osinabjo because he has betrayed his brothers and sisters, his faith and his God and that he constantly seeks to defend and rationalise the actions of an administration that kills believers at will and treats them like vermin

He wrote, “And these are the people that a cowardly turncoat, servile quisling, ranking slowpoke, reprehensible reprobate, useful idiot and accursed slave like Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo, who, apart from being physically challenged, is intellectually, morally, spiritually and morally bankrupt, would have us believe are saints?

“The truth is that the Vice President is fast becoming one of the most hated and despised Christians in the country today simply because he has betrayed his Christian brothers and sisters, his faith and his God and he constantly seeks to defend and rationalise the actions of an administration that kills believers at will and treats them like vermin.

“He is indeed the Cain of our time. This is a man that claims to be a “pastor” but whose Lord and Saviour is not Jesus Christ but Muhammadu Buhari.

“Worse still this is a man who is supposedly a respected lawyer, a Professor of law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who takes pleasure in describing others as “looters” even when a court of law has not found them guilty of any wrongdoing.

“Quite apart from all that do you know how many people the Buhari administration have slaughtered and murdered in cold blood? It is an ocean of blood.”

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by GavelSlam: 9:52am On May 14, 2018
The money you received from Dasuki would never let you see any good in Osinbajo.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by CilicMarin: 9:55am On May 14, 2018
Hated by the ipob miscreants and their corrupt Party PDP grin grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by TiptopD(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Throwback: 9:59am On May 14, 2018
And these are the people that a cowardly turncoat, servile quisling, ranking slowpoke, reprehensible reprobate, useful idiot and accursed slave like Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo, who, apart from being physically challenged, is intellectually, morally, spiritually and morally bankrupt

Until the day FFK goes to his father's grave to insult the decayed corpse of his own father, nothing else he does would ever surprise me.

This is a man who delights in composing needless insults as though he was in a competition with elementary pupils.

Will it hurt FFK to pass his message without the insults?

Will it make him unwell to use a single derogatory word as opposed to the litany of words that still won't make him happy with his effort?

A so-called born-again Christian that is forcefully inventing physical handicap to a creature of his own God. What then is the plight of the truly physical handicapped in a world filled with FFK sufferers?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by sarrki(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2018
Simple coz he refused to play religious card

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Firgemachar: 10:04am On May 14, 2018
FFK, that's too much! angry

The only way Osinbajo can criticise this government successfully is to first resign from it. A house divided against itself cannot stand. Keeping silent is not even good enough as it will be seen as disloyalty.

Osinbajo is stooping to conquer.

Igbos are seriously yearning for the vice presidency. They want Osinbajo to resign or be impeached. Do you want them to have it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by obailala(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2018
olajay86:

Former Minister of Aviation and chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Femi Fani-Kayode has explained why Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is gradually becoming one of the most hated Christians in Nigeria.

Fano-Kayode in an article released on Monday, claimed that Christains in Nigeria now hate Osinabjo because he has betrayed his brothers and sisters, his faith and his God and that he constantly seeks to defend and rationalise the actions of an administration that kills believers at will and treats them like vermin

He wrote, “And these are the people that a cowardly turncoat, servile quisling, ranking slowpoke, reprehensible reprobate, useful idiot and accursed slave like Vice President Yemi Osinbanjo, who, apart from being physically challenged, is intellectually, morally, spiritually and morally bankrupt, would have us believe are saints?

“The truth is that the Vice President is fast becoming one of the most hated and despised Christians in the country today simply because he has betrayed his Christian brothers and sisters, his faith and his God and he constantly seeks to defend and rationalise the actions of an administration that kills believers at will and treats them like vermin.

“He is indeed the Cain of our time. This is a man that claims to be a “pastor” but whose Lord and Saviour is not Jesus Christ but Muhammadu Buhari.

“Worse still this is a man who is supposedly a respected lawyer, a Professor of law and a Senior Advocate of Nigeria who takes pleasure in describing others as “looters” even when a court of law has not found them guilty of any wrongdoing.

“Quite apart from all that do you know how many people the Buhari administration have slaughtered and murdered in cold blood? It is an ocean of blood.”
Osinbajo is the most hated Nigerian Christian only in the twisted moronic minds of diabolic psychopaths like FFK.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by IsaAbubakar: 10:15am On May 14, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Simple coz he refused to play religious card
[/s]
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by NifemiKolade(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2018
Who told you dey hate osinbajo

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by 35824L: 10:20am On May 14, 2018
I don't know why FFK who is a cocaine addict and a wife beater thinks he himself is a christian. Even Jonathan a "christian" president watched on for five years as herdsmen killed people all over the country. If a christian president couldn't stop the killings, what are you expecting a vice president with limited powers to do?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Histrings08(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2018
We Don hear... Leave us alone pls

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:29am On May 14, 2018
olajay86:

Madridguy will now accuse FFK of being an IPOB Jew.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc Buhariguy laudate iceberg3
Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by neonly: 10:34am On May 14, 2018
Religion nd politics can never go down well in a way I pity VP because if he cough peran na death remain for am finding himself in d mist of fulanis no easy oooo I always envy obasanjo how he managed with all Dis killers all around him
Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by anibirelawal(m): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
GOD Bess our one and only V.P. Yemi Osinbajo.

And as for you tyrant FFK, go and jump into the lagoon, it will do you well rather than killing yourself on V.P. matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
This Fani is just too full of hate and he's too bitter to be called a Christian.

Don't get it twisted, Christians can be angry, but taking it to the level of hate and bitterness is outside the confines of Christianity.

The hate in Fani's writeup is always visible for anyone to see. His own type of Christianity to me is unscriptural and unhealthy.

I know some people will come for my neck but I don't care because three left turns doesn't equal a right turn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by abiodunosin(m): 12:12pm On May 14, 2018
Fani Kayode is not getting it right here. Where and how do you come across your question? Osinbajo is the must loved among the current leaders of Nigeria.He remain gallant and ever conscious in his WILL to give Nigeria new name and positions that will make her stand among's committee of nations. My answers to your questions are as follows:Firstly, those who hate Osinbajo include you and other wolves who looted from the country treasury and therefore, inflicting the country with epidemics of corruption. After you and your political boss left office, we would have manage to be enduring the injuries sustained during the last administration but only to discovered that, you equally left behind the corrupt minded citizens whom the current administration is placing under intensive care for tretment and that is the greatest offence anybody may committed. Osinbajo was hated so much because he decided to speak the truth against most of you who have share in the $2.1Billion arms procurement deal. He was hated so much because he took a bold step in exposing the former minister of petroleum resources in person of Diezani Alinson Maduekwe and her ally, Jide Omokore and Tunde Aluko respectively for involving in what is refer to as strategic alliance contract worth $3Billion. I think you need to keep quiet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by MaziOmenuko: 12:30pm On May 14, 2018
Must he insult? This dude is going on extreme I swear, such insult to the office of the VP is not acceptable. Can't he just make his point without insults and derogatory names? Reno is also a fierce critic of this government but hardly will you see him add insult to his comment.

Sometimes I just feel military rule would have suited this country better

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by kenrajmill(m): 12:44pm On May 14, 2018
I am a Catholic Christian and I have never & will never hate Yemi Osinbajo. He's the man behind the solution to the problems we are facing in this country. He is working immensely to the building of this nation's economy. He's just too good for hate. Though, people like you FFK and your party members will not like him because you are not working for the progress of this nation but the downfall and your personal pocket. You have sold your soul to devil.

Femi-Fani Kayode, Dasuki, Diezani and their people are the most hated human being in Nigeria for their corrupt acts... They are the looters that destroy the economy of this great Nation. - this should be the headline.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Omotolatolulope(f): 12:46pm On May 14, 2018
What insolence?We all know the aim of this article.....no need for long story!

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Davidic419: 12:48pm On May 14, 2018
Here comes the scribe, a reno omokri prototype. What makes you think anyone hates the vp let alone Christians. Sometimes i wonder y people talk when there's nothing to say. I advice that you sideline your sentiments and support the man doing wonders. You and your pdp padies looted our treasury for 16 years, you rather should seek for those who are willing to crucify you for the role u played under Pdp and leave prof the hell alone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Joylove2324(f): 12:50pm On May 14, 2018
omg the thieves are coming out one after the other......

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by bigsunnel: 12:50pm On May 14, 2018
see the criminal call Fani way suppose to be rioting in jail by now too still they make noise.

3 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by PassingShot(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2018
This man needs to be caged before he starts biting people as a result of his insanity.

4 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Thormiwah(m): 12:53pm On May 14, 2018
i dont seem to get why every single member of pdp starting with reno omokri to segalink to that self proclaimed pastor henry and now fani kayode attacking the vp, is it because u guys know this man is the backbone of this government? when sambo was the vp i no even sabi am but in this admin u guys have made Osinbajo the most popular man in the buhari regime, well while Jesus was on earth he said and i quote "if the world hated me then it must hate u too" so u can keep hating but i must say u can be an accomplices and say the truth lailai, e le je dodo ke tun sododo...

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Joylove2324(f): 12:56pm On May 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor
kiss the truth

2 Likes

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Omotolatolulope(f): 12:57pm On May 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
kiss the truth

Do you have to use foul words before you make valid point!
Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by tallestcash: 12:59pm On May 14, 2018
Give fani kayode food he will dance for you. Every government this shameless thief called FFK worked for even his accomplices has accused him of stealing. It's not funny but disheartening when a thief that is still standing trial for embezzlement and financial misappropiation can come out publicly to criticize Osinbajo that meant well for his country and performing excellently to redeem the image of Nigeria spoilt by Fani Kayode & co. This same senseless Ffk cameout publicly to revealed the grave blunders of his former Boss GEJ and ran back to their camp immediately they accused of him stealing when he was minister of aviation. The curse lay on you by your disowned wife and daughters is really affecting every area of your lif that's why you are misbehaving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Aroyehunkayode: 1:01pm On May 14, 2018
People like you can never see anything good in VP, many of you are scared with the rate the VP is making mark especially recently when he has been mentioning the names of thieves like you. I will be stupid to expect good comment from you about this administration

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Aroyehunkayode: 1:06pm On May 14, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
[s][/s]
kiss the truth
Anytime i hear comments from people like you I know your comment is coming from a heart that lack depth and shallow thinking,calling your VP a vagabond tells us how disrespectful you have been to your father

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Aroyehunkayode: 1:09pm On May 14, 2018
kenrajmill:
I am a Catholic Christian and I have never & will never hate Yemi Osinbajo. He's the man behind the solution to the problems we are facing in this country. He is working immensely to the building of this nation's economy. He's just too good for hate. Though, people like you FFK and your party members will not like him because you are not working for the progress of this nation but the downfall and your personal pocket. You have sold your soul to devil.

Femi-Fani Kayode, Dasuki, Diezani and their people are the most hated human being in Nigeria for their corrupt acts... They are the looters that destroy the economy of this great Nation. - this should be the headline.
Thank you very much for your comment we are going to enjoy the dividends of this government by His grace,your comment is really commendable

1 Like

Re: Why Osinbajo Is One Of Most Hated Christians In Nigeria – Fani-kayode by Oladejiolalekan: 1:10pm On May 14, 2018
I wonder why people always cry and blashphemy VP, let's face the reality of life, so call looters. They are visible and everyone know them. Assuming there is capital punishment and death penalty for looters FFK would have no his true position by now. The qualification for Office of the VP is not by ecclesial qualification. Please, stop harassing the man of God.
olajay86:

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yoruba Betrayal Of Abiola / Buhari May Lose 2019 Election, Says US Intelligence Agency / Drama In IMO APC As Hope Uzodinma Obtains INEC Certificate After Uche Nwosu Obta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.