Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,729 members, 7,921,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:20 AM

Buy Any Of Our Property And Get A Plot(the Yellowgate Residence, Phase Lekki I) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buy Any Of Our Property And Get A Plot(the Yellowgate Residence, Phase Lekki I) (672 Views)

With #850,000 Get A Plot At Ode Omi Ibeju-lekki Clayton Estate / Fencing For Sports Field, River Banks, Construction And Residence / Get A Plot Of Land At Sangotedo From 3.5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Any Of Our Property And Get A Plot(the Yellowgate Residence, Phase Lekki I) by falklanderix(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2018
The YELLOWGATE Residences is an on-going real estate project in a built-up environment within Lekki 1 by Soe p.r.o.p.e.r.t.i.e.s consisting of the following;
Three units of 4 bedroom townhouses @ N90 million per unit. Annual rental value of 4-5million Naira.
Four units of of 3 bedroom flats + 1BQ @ N55million per unit, same unit next door without elevator and dedicated parking space is renting for 2.5million Naira per annum.
Return on investment is 8years and capital appreciation in 5yrs is 100% minimum of current value.
Two units of 2 bedroom duplex @ N45million per unit,
Two units of 1 bedroom flats @ N38million per unit.
Deposit 50% of selling price to secure your unit!
Spread balance for six months Or make a one off payment and get a 10% discount.
Location: 8 Oye Balogun Street,end of Fola Osibo/Emman Abimbola Cole, Phase Lekki 1.
Title Of document C of O
Total units: 11units.
Expected time of delivery: 18 months from date of commencement of construction (1st of August 2017). Please note that asset interior will be delivered in shell form. Construction works commenced in the first quarter of 2016
The estate is serviced with an elevator, 24 hours electricity, CCTV, Patrol team, clubhouse, gym, security, janitorial services etc.

Good morning everyone happy mother day .In celebration of our mothers and the forthcoming children's day celebration buy any of our properties and get a land gift for ur mother or children at Heaven's Gate Estate Phase 7 Located in a university town,Ilara Epe City, home to the Catholic university named Augustine University. Heaven's Gate Estate Phase 7 are neighbours to the above university.
for contact details 08054665135 email forklanderix@yahoo.com
offer ends 29th of may

(1) (Reply)

Quality Interlocks Available For Sale / Tote Bag / Wooden Boat Needed In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.