Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,740 members, 7,875,856 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree (3011 Views)

Small Doctor With Helen And Susan, Davido's Accusers / Court Frees Small Doctor With A Stern Warning To Avoid Violence Within The Next / Rotary Club Honours Small Doctor With An Award (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Innov8ve1: 2:40pm On May 14, 2018

Nigerian beauty entrepreneur and founder of Lo Lavita Hair, Lola Udu shared photos of her very hot brother, who graduated from Frank H. Netter M. D. School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University, Connecticut, U.S, over the weekend.

Dr. Lanre Udu is not only fine but already has two Bachelors, two Master's degrees and a doctorate.

More photos below...

Source: https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/05/two-bachelors-two-masters-degrees-phd.html

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Innov8ve1: 2:42pm On May 14, 2018
See muscle o grin grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by usman3688(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
A doctor with all these muscles. Hope he won't be scaring off his patients.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Mariangeles(f): 2:46pm On May 14, 2018
Is he a doctor or a body building freak that loves the mirror? undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Rocktation(f): 2:52pm On May 14, 2018
OMG..these biceps make him look deformed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:53pm On May 14, 2018
grin

I won't be surprised if he's using steroids with all those muscles like HULK lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 14, 2018
shocked. .. Na wao he looks more like a club bouncer than a medical doctor. A big congrats to him passing out as a Doc.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
usman3688:
A doctor with all these muscles. Hope he won't be scaring off his patients.
not the female patientscheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Godwinfury(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2018
Mhn!, I have a feeling he's an gynecologist...
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
Na this kind people safiaa dey like cheesy big and strong

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Skepticus: 3:00pm On May 14, 2018
cool

Fucking beefcake

#Steroids
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by IamProdigy: 3:14pm On May 14, 2018
Muscle nka dikwa egwu...

I think this is a little overboard...makes his hands look stunted naa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by potbelly(m): 3:59pm On May 14, 2018
Iyanya must be his mentor cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by anibirelawal(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2018
Which of his acheivements is worth celebrating o, is it his good looking, or his gigantic muscle or his acquired degree's

Well, i only admire him for not being a lazy youth
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by carammel(f): 4:14pm On May 14, 2018
He is ugly really,what kind of body build is one?

Congrats on his achievements.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Khd95(m): 5:15pm On May 14, 2018
when pregnant woman see this one,she go miscarriage oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Safiaa(f): 5:30pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
grin
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Safiaa(f): 5:30pm On May 14, 2018
If this doctor attends to me, I’ll be so intimidated. He’s so fine kiss muscles are too much for me
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
Thank you, that's my photo
Safiaa:
If this doctor attends to me, I’ll be so intimidated. He’s so fine kiss
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by talk2saintify(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
carammel:
He is ugly really,what kind of body build is one?

Congrats on his achievements.
so u no like im muscles?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by DKrown: 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
I am not understanding how a guy this young has 2 bachelors, 2 masters and a doctorate. did he do them simultaneously?
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by carammel(f): 8:57am On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:

so u no like im muscles?
It's not pleasing to the my eyes
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Nobody: 8:58am On May 16, 2018
carammel:

It's not pleasing to the my eyes
na waoh..thought u would be drooling over it ooo cheesy
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by carammel(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:

I hate such physique with passion.
Slender or thick, shikena.
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Dkingsbitch(f): 3:38pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by donstan18: 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
Dkingsbitch:
2clans says you should check offline ,something was dropped there.
Don't respond to this mention.just check offline
Twoclan, how you?

Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by rapfezy: 12:22pm On May 17, 2018
This one no fit inject me abeg
Re: Meet The Hottest & Brightest Nigerian Doctor With 2 Bachelors & 2 Masters Degree by Lalas247(f): 12:39pm On May 17, 2018
well well well ... what do we have here

all I see is a bearded ninja cheesy yassss

(1) (Reply)

An Over Excited Davido Almost Crashed His Bentley Bentayga (Photo) / Photo: Aremu Afolayan Acquires Bentley Continental / I Don't Mind Being A Second Wife..nkiru Sylvanus Cries Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.