Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,673 members, 7,965,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:08 PM

Some Persons Suspected To Be Cultist Murdered This Man. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Some Persons Suspected To Be Cultist Murdered This Man. (499 Views)

Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) / This Young Man Was Murdered This Night In Ibadan (Graphic Photo) / Who Murdered This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Persons Suspected To Be Cultist Murdered This Man. by Obataosu: 4:13pm On May 14, 2018
this man was murdered by persons suspected to be cultist on Sunday morning in a community called Isheuzo along Naze/federal road safety in Owerri North of IMO State. According to eye witness who stated that he saw some men numbering about 20 of them, brought the man to the venue tile his hand to the back, shoot at him severely and finally used cutlass to butcher him. he has been deposited at the mortuary while police carryout the investigation. in case you are the family member and want to claim the corpse, such person should dance down to Owerri North police station for identification.

Re: Some Persons Suspected To Be Cultist Murdered This Man. by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On May 14, 2018

So Owerri north Has One Police Station...

They Should Dance To The Station... Shaku Shaku or One Corner?

If Yoruba police Are Terrible With Their Job when It Comes To Money I Wonder How Owerri police men Will Be...
Re: Some Persons Suspected To Be Cultist Murdered This Man. by Whizdorm001(m): 4:42pm On May 14, 2018
Insecurity is killing Nigeria slowly.
Re: Some Persons Suspected To Be Cultist Murdered This Man. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 14, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Nigeria ��

☣ ☠

(1) (Reply)

I Was Asked To Admit That I'm A Yahoo Boy After Being Tortured By SARS Officers / I Smuggled Guns Into Nigeria Because Of Sars Harrassment – Man Post On Twitter / GT Bank Fraudulent Act.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.