Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:18 AM

Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) (472 Views)

Nigerian Lesbians Wed - Photos From The Wedding Ceremony (see Here) / Two Nigerian Lesbians Tie The Knot At Private Wedding In Canada (see Photos) / Two Nigerian Lesbians Profess Their Love For Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
Two Ladies believed to be proud lesbians have taken to Facebook to celebrate their 2-year anniversary.

Today will make it the second year they’ve been dating.. and so far, they say it’s been a rosy relationship.. and they’d never trade themselves for anyone or anything..

One of the Ladies identified as Itz Cindyfresh took to her Facebook page to write a beautiful note to her lesbian partner, Endy Gentlefresh.

She wrote:

It’s finally here, a day v been waiting for. Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you.

No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart.

You have gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean. If my soul is the raft, it is your hold that keeps me afloat. Don’t ever let go. I love you treasure

Happy_2_years_anniversary_to_us_bby. #moreyearsahead#

Checkout their Photos And Post below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/two-nigerian-lesbians-celebrate-2nd-year-anniversary-on-facebook-photos/

Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:51pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:54pm On May 14, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) by Pierohandsome: 5:08pm On May 14, 2018
They made the right choice to lezbianise their ugly self. Which man wil date this ugly things?

They hv to console their ugliness and lonliness with lesbianism, afterall they are surpluss to requirement
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 14, 2018
Lesbians can be attractive but these two disgust me.

Before we start judging female homosexuals, do a quick ratio of men to women on this our little planet. The only way a balance can be created is if most men participate in polygamy. Just let that sink in.
Re: Two Nigerian Lesbians Partners Celebrate 2nd Year Anniversary (photos) by Brooke60(f): 5:27pm On May 14, 2018
They are ugly though...you need to see lesbian couple from South African on twitter.
They are so cute ehn, guys were even cursing them cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Everyone Whos In A Relationship / My Advice To All Married Women; Be Prayerful And Be Watchful. Pls Read This! / My Husband Is Against Registry Marriage: Is He Hiding Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.