Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise (2805 Views)

Is She Trying To Get Back To Me Or She's Trying To Hurt Me? / When A Lady Asks, What Do You Do For A Living? What Is She Trying To Hear? / Help, She's Trying To Tigh Me Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
Hector09:
are u nt one that iniatiated abt the sex, bro gv her even if its 1k
We both together ni o.... grin okay, I'll see to it
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by RSVP: 8:29pm On May 14, 2018
3k is not that much to give a GF if you are both into each other as you said but don't give her in a mUgurious way grin

Act like you don't have the money and you can't help at the moment... Then call her after that and tell her to meet you tonight... Just give her 2k or dat 3k she asked for.

And be civil abt it.. Dont try to get intimate dat nite oo
So she won't be thinking its bcuz of the money.

Levels. wink
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 14, 2018
RSVP:
3k is not that much to give a GF if you are both into each other as you said but don't give her in a mUgurious way grin

Act like you don't have the money and you can't help at the moment... Then call her after that and tell her to meet you tonight... Just give her 2k or dat 3k she asked for.

And be civil abt it.. Dont try to get intimate dat nite oo
So she won't be thinking its bcuz of the money.

Level. wink

alright, thanks so much... I'll go with this, haven't replied her message sef
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by ranmoor: 8:39pm On May 14, 2018
If you have cash to spare, give her , after all you can dash begger 3k. Besides, always remember Lanisters pay their debt.
U don't have to invite her, just ask her to give u her acct no. At least u won't feel indebted.
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
ranmoor:
If you have cash to spare, give her , after all you can dash begger 3k. Besides, always remember Lanisters pay their debt.
U don't have to invite her, just ask her to give u her acct no. At least u won't feel indebted.
Very true
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by judgedredd22(m): 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
marvelli:
aww. She did sleep with you that one time and not reach out again so it seems to me that she doesn't like you at all. She's just trying to collect the money she feels that is due her. So not a relationship.

why your mind sharp like this... looks like i'm in love already! cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 14, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
oga you ain't in a relationship and nobody is trying to use anybody undecided

what you're undergoing now is what we call "mutual patnership" where a girl agrees to get intimate with a guy (the allerged boyfriend) and in exchange the guy pays her (the supposed girlfriend)

and from your writeup (which honestly, i consider dumb), you already got intimate with her (and on her first visit.............dude seriously?..............,....what if she had AIDs or some skin disease? undecided .)...............what's left is for you to pay her

babe just wants to get her payment for "sexvice" rendered.........nothing more undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Idonki(f): 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
nikkypearl:
testing him with 1k recharge card
Or
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Idonki(f): 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
Tobi7:
That's what am confused about.

My dear..
Follow your heart please
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Idonki(f): 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
comshots:
Him be soup?

Not only soup... Nah pepper Soup
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Idonki(f): 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
Archangel15:
[s][/s]

Nah wetin
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by austyn0(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2018
Tobi7:
Please I need your honest advise.

I met this lady on a chat group, so we started chatting, we became fond of each other, I then asked her out, it was kind of mutual, she then agreed... though I wanted us to see first but she agreed we should be dating before our first meeting.

She called me on an occasion which she ask me to send her 1k recharge card which I told her I don't have. Based on my past relationship I invested a lot in my past relationship, do a lot of things for my ex, bought her gifts, sent her recharge cards without she asking, use to take her out sef but she still broke up with me, she broke up with me the day I introduce her to my best friend from school as my girlfriend, she said I think I own her or did I think because what I use to buy for her makes me think I own her? I was shocked, I later found out maybe there Is another guy, mind you this was during my NYSC which I just concluded.

So based on that I made up my mind that any lady I'll date now, I won't do things like spend on her till I know her real motive if she is really into me.

Back to the topic, this lady visited me on our first meeting at home, we were intimate with each other, and we haven't seen each other since then, we sometimes chat and few times we call which I always initiate, but since after then the day she reach out to me she was like she needed 2k I should send to her to repair her phone, I told her I don't have that I just finished serving that I'm kind of down now that shey she knows have not started working and there is a lot of things I'm using money to do.

So I'm getting skeptical about her, then again after a week we were not in contact, when I contacted her she asked me to send her like 3K again.

so I'm like hope its not that she just want to start throwing shenanigan at me, as am a nice guy but I don't want to make same mistakes again, invested a lot in my past relationship but all leads to no where so I don't want to pour my water is a basket full of holes again. Because I feel because I'm dating a lady doesn't mean I should start putting all my burdens to her, at least not outright for now, so what do y'all think

I want you to be honest with me, be frank with your words, no sugar coating.
This is exactly the reason why support some guys when they say."Leave intimate relationship and concentrate on making money,, when you are financially okay, find an independent lady that suites you so well and take down the aisle."
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nizox(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2018
Idonki:
Just be careful...
She might be testing you..
Who knows

Test kini? Exam ni. if its a guy asking a lady for money, he's a broke ass, its now a test for the lady. If i may ask testing for what? No matter a girl shouldnt take pride in asking from her man
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nobody: 8:45am On May 15, 2018
austyn0:
This is exactly the reason why support some guys when they say."Leave intimate relationship and concentrate on making money,, when you are financially okay, find an independent lady that suites you so well and take down the aisle."
Hmm... true!
Re: Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise by Nobody: 8:56am On May 15, 2018
Idonki:

My dear.. Follow your heart please
Alright, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Man Becomes A Liability / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / STORY: Her Mysterious Power … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.