Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,133 members, 7,933,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:47 PM

Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message (47859 Views)

MURIC Blasts Governor Ishaku For 'Appointing Only Christians' / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo Slams Nnamdi Kanu Over 2019 Elections, Blasts 'Buhari Double' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by petitejolie(f): 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
This muric man is always talking out of point. Sultan should do and give him award recognition let us rest. He reminds me of yahaya Bello whenever I read his talks. The man did not prophesy he only said d truth dat if dis killings continue, piple will not want to Come out to vote. Re u even scared of prophecy sef,? He will just stay in d office ND be making noise. Na so he make noise for oro, dem still do dier oro e no talk again, this one go worse pass zakzakky sef

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by babestella: 10:59pm On May 14, 2018
That MUMURIC professor is a confirmed terrorist. Anima!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by HeyCorleone(m): 11:03pm On May 14, 2018
ollah2:

The emboldened shows how much of a bigot and dull you are.

How have the killings affected the Christians more than the Muslims?
The Muslims deaths are collateral damage, is that what you are taught in your church?
So Muslim lives doesn't matter anymore, it's now a collateral damage. Do you know how low you went with that line?

Pretty sure I didn't go lower than your IQ.

When someone intends to kill Christians a few Muslims die in the process, it's nothing more than collateral damage.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Ayobami7(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Empiror: 11:14pm On May 14, 2018
If the first term of Buhari could be worst as this, his second term will be like Abijah on steroids.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by proprince(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2018
Stewpid MUMURIC MURIC

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by abdullahi45: 11:32pm On May 14, 2018
Factfinder1:
This muric need to be tamed before it blossoms into another full Islamic terrorist group.....now no one will canvans for hate speech

Why do the christians make it appear as if it is only Christians that are getting killed by the Fulani. We dont need to hide by the bush, we should rather find a way to address the issue together than attributing to a religion. No religion will take that.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by danjalingo: 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
Na bandana this old man tie?
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Pascal181: 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
Adeboye is part of this problem, he supported this government in d 1st place. he supported d terrorist because of osinbajo but look the way it turn out to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by unmask: 12:44am On May 15, 2018
Coolbadguy:

Just imagine the idiot what he is saying, he couldn't read and understand what the pastor was saying, if the killing of Christians continue it could lead to religious war and definitely elections can't hold if such thing happened and it could be the end of Nigeria as a nation, so that the government will take the issue seriously,but the idiotic group misinterpreted the clergyman's word. i just still wonder how this country will grow.
and the man you are calling an idiot is saying that is divisive. Adeboye as a true Christian should be concerned about people dying whether Muslim or Christian. Like I always say we are first humans before being Christians or Muslims. A person that kills is a killer....no matter what religion, ethnic group or tribe.

Good message by the man
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by unmask: 12:49am On May 15, 2018
Primesky:
Muric should say something about the adoption and detention of Leah Sharibu. She's been kept back because she is a Christian. And she is being kept back by a Muslim group. What justice has been done for her. Why shouldn't Christians raise eye brow?.

It seems Islam supports hypocrisy. SMH

Truth must be spoken to conscience!
How is boko haram a Muslim group? It is even in the Bible. not all that call my name are of me

Don't let religious bias becloud your sense of discerning
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by k9ine(m): 1:49am On May 15, 2018
I can't believe he also preached love. Love and Akintola can never be in thesame sentence. Never#

Omeokachie:
Can you imagine Ishaq Akintola accusing someone of making inflammatory statement!
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by k9ine(m): 1:54am On May 15, 2018
Someone should please ask this MURIC Prof. if it is right to create cattle colonies for cattle rustlers and thieves from Chad, Mali and Niger, inside of Nigeria just as the mad man of Kogi State has done?

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by donqx: 2:07am On May 15, 2018
ohh
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by naijaking1: 2:09am On May 15, 2018
Why is there so much publicity given to these MURIC i.d.iottsss

2 Likes

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by enemyofprogress: 2:21am On May 15, 2018
Muslims are always looking for trouble
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by delkuf(m): 2:58am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Some of you are just miserably foolish
Please quote where any book referenced 71 or 72 virgins
guy it is you that is so miserably foolish. didn't your Quran said that if kill or die in battle

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 3:55am On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Pretty sure I didn't go lower than your IQ.

When someone intends to kill Christians a few Muslims die in the process, it's nothing more than collateral damage.

You went lower than my 5 year old nephews IQ. When someone intends killing killing Christians? So they walk to a location, ask them their faith and start killing them? How dumb and retarded do some of you sound?
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by safetyInspector(m): 4:48am On May 15, 2018
Lol, last election period it was fun because it was against GEJ and this coming election it will be hate speech because it will be against Buhari.I remember how likes of SincereNigerian was crucified here because of his support for GEJ, the same thing is what Buhari supporters cant take. What goes around do come around.
TheCabal:

My brother .. I can't figure it out. You would think, the politics section should be under heavy quality control but it is not. I strongly believe this not only about work ethic but a strong indicator of character on Suen Osewa's part. Another, interesting food for thought seems to be that a good deal of Nigerians just discovered the Internet.

Its quite a shame, had so much fun last election period, I am afraid this time Nairaland will just get flooded with hate speech, lies, blackmail, and the likes.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 5:29am On May 15, 2018
delkuf:
guy it is you that is so miserably foolish. didn't your Quran said that if kill or die in battle
Woe betide you if you don't quote where that is written in the holy Qur'an.

See the laws Jesus came to fulfill.

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by delkuf(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2018
1stolax:

Woe betide you if you don't quote where that is written in the holy Qur'an.

See the laws Jesus came to fulfill.

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
guy is early morning, so I don't have time for this. wait till the evening when am through with work
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by semyman: 5:49am On May 15, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Waiting for muric to tackle Donald Trump grin

Na me go show trump where he go send the missile go for naija cheesy

Useless terrorists
Brain washed nematode, yet you say Jesus is Lord
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by semyman: 5:53am On May 15, 2018
All these brain washed criminals stealing for Daddy GO's since 1914 should be intelligent for ones, habitual looters, ritualists and rapists will be calling others terrorists
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by semyman: 6:02am On May 15, 2018
Because these slave masters have cornered so much wealth from the gullible and imbecilic followers looking for non existing miracles as if their God is kalokalo, should never have the temerity to be making inflammatory statements. Are they not worse in the ways they ruin their worshipers that loose source of income? You are only useful to them when they can still extort from you, be jobless and refrain from any criminal acquisitions and see how they treat you like a leper
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by HeyCorleone(m): 7:01am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

You went lower than my 5 year old nephews IQ. When someone intends killing killing Christians? So they walk to a location, ask them their faith and start killing them? How dumb and retarded do some of you sound?

You sound more retarded that normal.

You have a 5 year old nephew. So I'm guessing you must be quite advanced in age. And you're reasoning like this?

In a bid the defend the onslaughts of people of your religion you have succeeded in explosing just how thoughtless and shallow minded you are.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Came4apost(m): 7:25am On May 15, 2018
I hate it when people who know they are bad people turn a blind eye and play the blame game ,.. the funny thing is that they will lose on earth � for sure and then still Goan enjoy everlasting damnation in hell ... what a life .... choose wisely ... think before you follow blindly... a word is enough for the wise ... use your brain ...

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Came4apost(m): 7:30am On May 15, 2018
ollah2:

these are the people I am talking about ... they know but the turn a blind eye ... religion of peace ... watch YouTube .. they will say internet is lying .. videos are posted by christians ... I know when the demon living in someone is bigger than that person destiny ... no matter what you tell him .. they will not heed ... don't worry time will tell ... end time is coming ... continue in your ways and talk about how the old church also killed people ... let them grow the demon in you well ... your end is coming nothing lasts forever .... your 70 virgins is a myth ... what will the fucking women get ... that why you treat them like objects tho ... I rest my case .. dumb as demonic people ... I am waiting come for me

1 Like

Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ismail09: 7:50am On May 15, 2018
Most Adeboye talk!?,
what is the problem with these pastors self claiming God messages, how well do they know about them selves too!!?? No God sends them, most of them are products of Nigeria poverty and unemployment, ask for their beginning.
SoLet them continue mocking their followers not Nigerians!!!
No war in Nigeria, Nigeria shall be good..
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 7:57am On May 15, 2018
Came4apost:
these are the people I am talking about ... they know but the turn a blind eye ... religion of peace ... watch YouTube .. they will say internet is lying .. videos are posted by christians ... I know when the demon living in someone is bigger than that person destiny ... no matter what you tell him .. they will not heed ... don't worry time will tell ... end time is coming ... continue in your ways and talk about how the old church also killed people ... let them grow the demon in you well ... your end is coming nothing lasts forever .... your 70 virgins is a myth ... what will the fucking women get ... that why you treat them like objects tho ... I rest my case .. dumb as demonic people ... I am waiting come for me

Quit writing like an emotional retar.ded fellow. Counter my points with superior arguments rather than resorting into wailing.

How are christian being killed? Aren't Muslims and other faiths killed too? Weren't two village head killed? We're they Christians? Wasnt an Emir killed? Was he a christian?
How is it possible for a massacre which invlolves over 30 people and you expect them to be all Christians.

Man, you are dead brain
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 7:59am On May 15, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You sound more retarded that normal.

You have a 5 year old nephew. So I'm guessing you must be quite advanced in age. And you're reasoning like this?

In a bid the defend the onslaughts of people of your religion you have succeeded in explosing just how thoughtless and shallow minded you are.

Whats funny about slowpokes like you are how you quickly reject Pastors and chritans that does horrible things but same logic can't be used when other faiths are involved. Hypocrisy is your first and last name.
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by ollah2: 8:02am On May 15, 2018
delkuf:
guy is early morning, so I don't have time for this. wait till the evening when am through with work

Suddenly you have work to do
Re: Muslims (MURIC) Blasts Pastor Adeboye Over 2019 Doom Message by Nobody: 8:03am On May 15, 2018
CodeTemplar:
These people are not even talking about Leah Sheribu. They claim nations are built on industry, love, fortitude, unity, honesty and determination but haven't released a statement about Leah Sheribu or take a stance on BH and persecution of Christians.

Cc : HigherEd.
u want the whole muslims dead to prove that we condem it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

James Ocholi's Wife Interview On Motherhood And Dying On Mothers Day / El-Rufai’s inauguration ends abruptly as youths pelt dignitaries with stones / Massive Shake Up In The Nigerian Army, 147 Officers Affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.