Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,054 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo (2331 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / The Look On Nina’s Face When She Was Shown Her Make Out Session With Miracle #bb / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Nairatrend: 6:53pm On May 14, 2018
According to an unknown writer, social media is the place where ‘anyone and everyone are equals’. There is little or no respect for people of importance or celebrities.

That being said, so many Nigerian celebrities mostly Nollywood actresses have come under some serious criticisms over their looks or deeds and Eniola Badmus has not been left out.

However, Actress Eniola Badmus took her time to reply a troll who could not avoid commenting on her make-up from a photo she shared below.

The troll came up to write saying:-

“All this makeups NA wow….see as una face be like say NA cement or mud them take plasta the face”

Eniola Badmus quickly countered saying”:-

” Aw e take affect you?”

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/eniola-badmus-blasts-fan-who-criticized-her-make-up-in-new-photo/

#Nairatrend

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by biacan(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2018
Eniola always ready to fight cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by yungmoney447(m): 6:57pm On May 14, 2018
So we should fry beans
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Ournews: 7:02pm On May 14, 2018
embarassed
yungmoney447:
So we should fry beans
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Ournews: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
[center][/center]
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by hadduni(f): 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
the truth be told this make up doesn't suit her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Ournews: 7:30pm On May 14, 2018
hadduni:
the truth be told this make up doesn't suit her.
Lolz let her catch you first
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Whizdorm001(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
The fan is actually right but e nor concern her
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Theajala72: 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
The fan is actually right but e nor concern her
Lolz you want make she cry??
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Ournews: 9:50pm On May 14, 2018
Theajala72:
Lolz you want make she cry??
Epp me ask
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by hadduni(f): 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
Ournews:
Lolz let her catch you first
lolz I don't think she is good runner.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2018
Eniola Badmus a.k.a ojuju calabar
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by duduade: 1:19am On May 15, 2018
God EPP Eniola and these roadside makeup professionals..

Loool
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by femi4: 6:23am On May 15, 2018
You don't force beauty....if you no fine, you no fine
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by enoch273: 6:26am On May 15, 2018
So just cause a fan advised her, she begin vex.
If they should wash the make up off her face, it's enough to paint a duplex.
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Ournews: 6:43am On May 15, 2018
femi4:
You don't force beauty....if you no fine, you no fine
expanciate wat are you saying bikko
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Ournews: 6:43am On May 15, 2018
enoch273:
So just cause a fan advised her, she begin vex.

If they should wash the make up off her face, it's enough to paint a duplex.
Chaii burst my belle
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Nairatrend: 6:58am On May 15, 2018
grin
Ournews:
Chaii burst my belle
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01am On May 15, 2018
Damn!
She does look horrible!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Nairatrend: 7:07am On May 15, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Damn!
She does look horrible!!!
good idea �
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by enoch273: 7:17am On May 17, 2018
Ournews:
Chaii burst my belle
grin
Ournews:
Chaii burst my belle
:-D
Re: Eniola Badmus Blasts Fan Who Criticized Her Make-up In New Photo by Alamin9582: 12:28pm On May 17, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Kuchi Kuchi Singer, Jodie's Husband, David Nnaji Welcomes Child With Sidechic / Rapper, M.I Abaga, Shares Rare Love-Up Photo With His Girlfriend / My Relationship With Tobi Was Double Wahala And I Don't Regret It - Cee-c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.