Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) (24663 Views)

Newstead Makmond Boss, Evang Obue, Wife Welcome Twins After Some Years (photos) / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) / 15-Year-Old Indian Girl Married To A Nigerian Man Of About 60 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Priscy01(f): 7:13pm On May 14, 2018
An alleged abusive husband identified as Gideon Simwanza, who got separated from his wife, has accused a Zambian District Education Standard Officer (DESO) Mr Victor Simufwi, of snatching his wife of 20 years.

The estranged husband who said he got married to his wife in 1998, has been reportedly abusing his wife for more than 13 years by going out with many women, beating her and even chasing her from their house.

Mr Simwanza’s relative, who spoke to newsmen, said the lady who was almost killed by her husband, even got a transfer from Mkushi to Nakonde at Ntindi Basic School just to runaway from her abusive husband.

“Yes, I can confirm that Madam Idah Nankamba my mlam is no longer with this man. He is my relative but I can disclose to you that he has been abusing his wife for more than 13 years now to the extent that in 2009/2010 they went on separation and she even got a transfer from Mkushi to Nakonde at Ntindi Basic School just to runaway from her abusive husband.

In short, what I am telling you is that Mr Simwanza has been abusing his wife to the extent of wanting to kill her. So we are glad as a family to the man that his first wife has finally divorced him”, said a family source who pleaded not to be named for fear of being beaten by Mr Simwanza.

However in a May 12 Facebook post, Mr Simwanza wished that his wife and the alleged wife snatcher, Victor Simufi, get their reward soon enough.

He wrote;
“Victor Simufwi DESO MKUSHI thank you very much for successfully snatching away from me my lovely wife of 20 years in marriage this year, Idah Nankamba, the reward for both of you is surely soon coming your way in Jesus Christ name.”

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/zambian-man-calls-out-another-man-for-allegedly-snatching-his-wife-of-20-years-photos.html

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by swiz123(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
sad
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 14, 2018
Men who have guts to lay their hands on women do not not deserve to have wives.

In any case, bringing your grievances online will not make the woman in question return, so what's the point?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by hadduni(f): 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
13years of domestic and emotional abuse!...what sort of crazy love does the man have for his ex-wife?

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Rickyzagy: 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
the News is spreading to Zambia
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
I don't understand why some women stay in an abusive relationship.. some will say they are staying or enduring cos of their kids angry

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Annnonymous: 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by okeyumez(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
Black man remains the black monkey without brain. No wonder God removed the brain he gave us and gave it to the whites men for scientific and technology development

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Michaelpresh(m): 8:46pm On May 14, 2018
Constantly abusing her and you still want her to stay?

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
undecided When God brought Eve to Adam, he grabbed her and he rejoiced. Behold, when Adam was questioned about the forbidden fruit he ate...He blamed God and told Him it was a mistake caused by the woman He brought to him. Wait o, see him using Jesus Name again! Chai! That Name don suffer for Africa.

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
I no dey put mouth for marriage matter but I'm sure the next person will have something to say. Oya, next to comment take mic
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Whizdorm001(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2018
okeyumez:
Black man remains the black monkey without brain. No wonder God removed the brain he gave us and gave it to the whites men for scientific and technology development
will you keep quiet!

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by adisabarber(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
okeyumez:

He replaced our brain with big dick grin

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by sykeng(m): 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
Divorce her sharp sharp, no time. soldier go soldier come but the most painful part of life is this "death" it awaits us all.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by NotComplaining: 8:48pm On May 14, 2018
Love thy neighbor buddy!! grin
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
Jonzing country
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Obierika(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2018
That guy's dick must be extra sweet for him to be able to pull a woman who has been married for 20years from her husband

That not withstanding the husband contributed to his woes

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 14, 2018
so zambia has joined d league of zimbabwe and kenya?

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
May be the man no sabi nakk akpako, so the other man come dey help em ministry

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
I don’t understand why some men get all hung up on a woman.

Simply man up and go out there to get a new one.

Get a sexier younger one to boot. Let the other guy be lapping up your vomit.

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
Whizdorm001:
will you keep quiet!
he did not talk...he typed. So he can't shut up.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2018
Any woman that leaves u for another man isn't ur wife in the actual sense of it. Sadly

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by oyetunder(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
Kfed4ril:
This car can be yours for just 1.2m call me if interested O7O65981947
law breaker....you are to comment...here is not where you display roadside items. Very soon now as you busy breaking nairaland rules, someone will hijack your wife too.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by imitateMe(m): 8:56pm On May 14, 2018
Why this guy dey do like woman? Shame just dey catch me for here sha.
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by OboOlora(f): 8:58pm On May 14, 2018
Shameless people, see as all of them be like wetin dem de use shock trailer for Apapa
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by dacanv(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2018
Zambia Zimbabwe Kenya and Uganda do a lot of crazy shits.. from getting stuck in another man's wife to getting stuck in a goat. Tufiakwa
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by olu690(m): 9:03pm On May 14, 2018
okeyumez:
you need brain....

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by ofemigeorge(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
The youths need more news that develop the mind, not these garbage. So tell me what do we gain by reading this?

Is the world actually getting worse, or are our minds hardwired by evolution to pay acute attention to the negative as a way of survival?
Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by Safiaa(f): 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
EgunMogaji:
I don’t understand why some men get all hung up on a woman.

Simply man up and go out there to get a new one.

Get a sexier younger one to boot. Let the other guy be lapping up your vomit.
Easier said. Especially when you’ve lived most of your life with a particular woman. It’s not easy to move on m, nobody can compare. No matter how ‘young’ and ‘sexy’

Re: Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos) by eleko1: 9:05pm On May 14, 2018
sad stop using the name of PRINCE OF PEACE to cover ur evil..Allow person we value the good thing enjoy

Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of