Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser (3099 Views)

12 Novels Considered The “Greatest Books Ever Written” / List Your Top Five Greatest Books / Achebe's 'things Fall Apart' Makes 12 'greatest Books Ever Written' List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Look at me now Crying like a baby
So lonely, helpless, unsatisfied extremely unhappy

And I had the opportunity to love several times,

To top it all not a single penny
Ill health, no parents, Disgrace, terrible pasts, no friends, betrayal, loss of loved ones, no family, no money, no strength, no happiness

Wow, just wow!
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
Ill health, no parents, Disgrace, terrible pasts, no friends, betrayal, loss of loved ones, no family, no money, no strength, no happiness

Wow, just wow!

The loser Bows out
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
The Loser Bows out

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Wapapod(m): 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Is this a story?
I pray it is.
It is so pathetic,bro. Dont give up.
Depression is worse than any disease in the world.
Never bow out.
Winners never quit,quitters never win.
U aint a loser,nobody ever was. Its just the thoughts being played out in our heads.
Dont quit! Rise,and be the winner!
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 10:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
I swear pressure trying to hard Causes problems
See how a lot of 'bad guy/girls' are celebrated and loved, In life and death
2pac,biggie, schmurda, sinzu, Davido, Wizkid Kylie Jenner, BBNaija contestants, 2face even xxxtentacion
I cannot and ever do half the things they've done/do and get away with it but politicians, Professionals Doctors are even their fans, they be making money

hmmmn

Less is More
#whateverwillbewillbe

Let me just Donate this Liver and kidney
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 10:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
The Loser Bows out
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Kinggnicole(f): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
TheLoser:
Look at me now Crying like a baby
So lonely, helpless, unsatisfied extremely unhappy

And I had the opportunity to love several times,

Wow, just wow!

So sorry

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Growing up I was made to think that some of these regular problems were spiritual, I don't really think so now
But if they are the Jujuman is A+ I salute him/her
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
The Loser is losing in every area in life, literally every single imaginable area in life it's
It's so unreal it's unbelievable
Lol
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
All I know is that the I kill myself I will definitely kill atleast two people
First and Foremost the bastard of a man called my Father!

Let's just finish and completely finalise everything first
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Sometimes
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2018
The Loser Bows out
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
The loser Bows out
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
The Loser has Gotten A Gun
Pics are not uploading don't know why**

Anybody who causes other people pain Does not deserve to live up to 80 yrs for that matter, that's Cheating
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
You Nigerians are Wicked people

We live in a Cold World yes but you people Africans and Black people are just Too Cruel and Selfish more than 70% of the Population is Wicked and Very Religious.
Take a look at the Country
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kinggnicole:

So sorry
No mind the cretin, he never bow out since.

He's just an attention seeking modafvcker angry angry
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
fucksterisback:
No mind the cretin, he never bow out since.

He's just an attention seeking modafvcker angry angry
All while I've been on this Forum I never visited this Section, The reason for this is in the earlier posts
But don't worry, very very soon I won't bother you again

2 Likes

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2018
TheLoser:

All while I've been on this Forum I never visited this Section, The reason for this is in the earlier posts
But don't worry, very very soon I won't bother you again
Dont just kill yourself okay?
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by SufferPikinHead: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2018
My posts deleted
Why
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by SufferPikinHead: 3:43pm On Aug 05, 2018
I'm just Shaking My Head,
Some people do Bad and Still do not Care,
You don't even Fear that the Person you hurt Can Actually Harm you or even worse Harm Someone Very Close to You. I just Laugh, Cos I respect you, You can Match me even at my lowest of the lowest point in my life and Still Gossip about it hehehe
Except you've taken other people's Lives too you should be Cautious
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2018
A young Seemingly Promising Lady Committed Suicide in SA. News is everywhere, but ppl of this Beautiful forum laughed, Criticized and even insulted her Say it was her boyfriend should not be that bad.
You don't know the full story even 1/10 of the story, you don't know if she had been abused as a Child you, or sexually assaulted at any point in her life, you don't know what she had gone through or her life at all, and why she killed herself after the rape but you talk, these are not even trolls that would be no Surprise, but People expressing their genuine opinions. Wow
Make I no Catch you for real life Sha ¦>>>
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
When ppl hurt you no need to Fight them
If you wanna forgive, forgive and Forget if you don't wanna deal with them don't be in between hurting yourself

Ppl would Cry the way they never did before
1 down,
9 more to Go, money is needed for these things I'm not leaving bad ppl on this earth and I won't die broke. and we shall see
We in this till the end
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 5:34am On Aug 13, 2018
2 down 8 to Go
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Investorbj: 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2018
TheLoser:
2 down 8 to Go
what do you mean?
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2018
Investorbj:

what do you mean?
I think it's Obvious
It means what it means
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Creamcustard: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hi Op,

I don't want to call you a loser because the you have trudged on till today and kept strong.

You have struggled and you are alive today,you are not a loser.

Things have not worked how you wanted them to or planned but life is here for us to fail and pick ourselves back up.

To keep trying till something gives, something always gives.

You can write the things that have gone wrong,maybe it will be some relief from you to.unburden.

What would make you feel.better? What do you think would help?

Life is filled with solutions.

There are many considerate people on NL who will not read and pass by.

1 Like

Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by TheLoser: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2018
The Loser can't successfully make "easy money" Wow
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Oneboypikin: 1:23pm On Aug 18, 2018
Men fucj God Men Bleep him Bigtime
Na me and Him today
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Oneboypikin: 9:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Life is becoming unbearable
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Oneboypikin: 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2018
Two Souls Snuffed out today
Re: The Loser Is Back (aka Ipoststuff) Worlds Greatest Loser by Oneboypikin: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2018
I took a Three lives Last Night instead of two including the Small girl's own
This People Hurt me so much cry and do not want too stop, there is no turning back now
Money remains is Crucial now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gods: Creation and Rebellion / SISTER Mary(a True Life Story) Episode 1- 5 / I Can't Think Of A Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.