Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,254 members, 7,887,730 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:59 PM

Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband (41132 Views)

Dikko Nwachukwu And Zainab Balogun On Honeymoon In Thailand (Photos) / M.I Heartbroken By Zainab Balogun’s Marriage To Dikko Nwachukwu / Zainab Balogun And Dikko Nwachukwu's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Yinxies(f): 10:41pm On May 14, 2018
When will I become rich and celebrated?

Am beginning to wonder if wealth is really by hard work...
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Throwback: 11:04pm On May 14, 2018
selemempe:
because in ur bigoted mind...an igboman cant open a big biz without looted funds. Did buhari loot in 1995 as ptf chairman? Cos it was after that post that he started campaign for president upanda

So your own problem in life is Igbo this, Igbo that?

Is that all you ever think about?

Tribe Tribe Tribe, every minute of your life?

Better do something tangible with your life before you waste it on your insecurities.

I made a logical conclusion about an entrepreneur's immediate past work experience, and how he went on to a capital intensive private business after that. Who does not know that such transition is the norm with most young business men in Nigeria who are fronting for many politicians who have embezzled public funds.

How did his tribe become relevant to the discussion?

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Ayobami7(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by selemempe: 11:14pm On May 14, 2018
Throwback:

So your own problem in life is Igbo this, Igbo that?

Is that all you ever think about?

Tribe Tribe Tribe, every minute of your life?

Better do something tangible with your life before you waste it on your insecurities.

I made a logical conclusion about an entrepreneur's immediate past work experience, and how he went on to a capital intensive private business after that. Who does not know that such transition is the norm with most young business men in Nigeria who are fronting for many politicians who have embezzled public funds.

How did his tribe become relevant to the discussion?
There was nothing logical about ur conclusion....u just said wat u said out of pure, stupid bias...wat u said is conjecture at best....but u would never have even said it if the dude wasnt igbo. U are well known here so dont sell me that bag of bullsyt
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by KosyJerry(m): 11:14pm On May 14, 2018
151487made:
How old is Zainab balogun and how old is her husband? Na wetin I wan know b dat

Zainab- 28, Dikko- 44
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by labanj1(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2018
151487made:
She is 28 while her husband is 44.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Throwback: 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
selemempe:
There was nothing logical about ur conclusion....u just said wat u said out of pure, stupid bias...wat u said is conjecture at best....but u would never have even said it if the dude wasnt igbo. U are well known here so dont sell me that bag of bullsyt

You're irrelevant to me, so I wouldn't even waste any effort to correct your bias.

You say there is no logical conclusion of business fronting in a political personal assistant who previously worked as an employee in a private firm (Airline), to go on to own his own airline as the next economic pursuit after leaving his political job with the governor?

I said what I said out of stupid bias?

You must be immensely stupid.

And I wouldn't have said so if he wasn't Igbo? The same guy that has already been depicted as multi-ethnic?

I swear, your problem is pathological.

3 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Abagworo(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2018
You didn't also tell us that his wealthy father General Ike Nwachukwu was also born by an Hausa/Fulani woman.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Abagworo(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2018
His father

Ike Nwachukwu was Born on September 1, 1941 in Port Harcourt to an Igbo father and an Hausa-Fulani mother, Nwachukwu had his early education at the Ladi-Lak Institute, Yaba, Lagos, and Lagos City College, also in Yaba, Lagos. He obtained military training at the Nigerian Military Training College, Kaduna, at the Royal Canadian School of Infantry and at the School of Infantry, Warminster, United Kingdom. He also studied at the Institute of Humanitarian Law, San Remo, Italy, the United Nations Peace Academy,and the National Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPPS), Kuru, Plateau State. Ike Nwachukwu rose to the rank of Major General prior to his retirement with the Nigerian Army. The retired Army officer and Nigerian politician who,among other positions, has served as Foreign Minister of Nigeria twice and as a Senator in the National Assembly delegation from Abia State.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by noah91(m): 12:06am On May 15, 2018
CSTR1003:
It seems he has a thing for Yoruba women.

He saw that uniqueness in his mum who is Yoruba/kalabari

3 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by safarigirl(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
First wife of blessed memory na yoruba and the new one na yoruba. Person wey taste better thing no dey look back againgrin
his mother was Yoruba.

Men tend to marry women who are of the same ethnicity as their mothers 90% of the time. Same way mixed men whose mothers are white tend to marry white women, it's normal

7 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by obowunmi(m): 12:33am On May 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
He look old

He is 45, near 50.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by greatman247(m): 1:09am On May 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
My pensioner drinking buddy once told me "There are three things that can influence a woman's decision, Money, Emotions and Money"......

Thank you, which means if he wasn't rich she probably wouldn't agreed to marry him. Women and money, meanwhile, not all women but most women love money 10 much... Bleep love.

2 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by greatman247(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
He look old

Shey him go young before? Don't you read the write up by op?

He has married before, he two kids which were born in 2008 and 2011, now do the maths. He is not suppose to be 20 year old.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by greatman247(m): 1:27am On May 15, 2018
Throwback:
Since he set up his own airline after working as a political appointee of the Abia state governor, then it is only logical that he is fronting for the embezzled public funds of Abia state.

Even if that may not be the case. So long he had work for the govt of Abia state, we know where the bunch of his wealth came from. Even if he didn't front for anyone, politic money no be here. With politics money he can set up such with looted fund. He probably won't see those kind of money while working for Aero Contractors and tge rest. Anyone can blow within shortest time in politics. He probably looted jor.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Dollabiz: 2:04am On May 15, 2018
ohhh
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2018
151487made:

And you will use the answer to withdraw money from bank, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by 2mch(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2018
safarigirl:
his mother was Yoruba.

Men tend to marry women who are of the same ethnicity as their mothers 90% of the time. Same way mixed men whose mothers are white tend to marry white women, it's normal
Story. That man simply loves Yoruba women die!

3 Likes

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Safiaa(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2018
151487made:
zainab is 28. The man is in his forties. She’s a smart girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Kfed4ril(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2018
MDsambo:
Dikko = Hausa Fulani

Nwachuku = Igbo

Olayimika = Yoruba

baaba na true Nigerian

Diembo = Kalabari
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Edge1(m): 9:28am On May 15, 2018
[quote author=Goldenheart002 post=67565993]

Auntie, he's a widower not a divorcee [/quoteo]

Stop struggling for FTC, try to read up the details next time.
He lost his wife in 2015, he didn't divorce her.
Re: Dikko Nwachukwu: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Zainab Balogun’s Husband by Adamummya(f): 10:09am On May 15, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:
shocked

He was in politics and we know Abia state is a backward state beneficiary of corruption. No 9 he was a...............

Happy married life

shattap

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates 35th Birthday In Style (Photos) / 12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.