Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,361 members, 7,932,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals (59934 Views)

Osun Plumber Who Went Missing Few Days To His Wedding Found In Ritualists’ Den / Lady Lured With Fake Italian Job Ends Up In Ritualists’ Den In Ondo, Impregnated / Ritualists' Den Uncovered In Celle Nica, Lagos. 'Mad' Woman's Phone Call.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Dollabiz: 2:04am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Tanyabee(f): 2:47am On May 15, 2018
cheesy hmm hilariously funny....
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 3:06am On May 15, 2018
Ndi chosen mopol angry

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by wilson04: 4:11am On May 15, 2018
The description is wrong. How can you link your movement to meiran then abule egba from toll gate . You started your journey from ikorodun. Please , sort yourself out next ttime.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Edu3Again: 4:39am On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
lipsrsealed
Scripted

What's the title of the Nollywood movie and when will the Part 2 b out. I'm interested

Surely its scripted

Firgemachar:
As expected, doubting lunatics have surfaced to cast aspersions on the testimony.

They doubt everything that gives God the glory.

Sons (children) of belial!

Read it carefully the glory goes to the GO
The guy below explains
Ishilove:

Ignorance. Instead of giving thanks to your phone and G.O, you better return all glory to God Almighty because if His presence and grace didn't speak for you, they would have used your singing phone to break your head before proceeding to dismember you.

He said He will give his angels charge over us to keep (protect) us in all our ways (Psalm 91). Not ring tones, bracelets or stickers... ANGELS.

People like this testimony giver are worshippers of men. They give Christianity a bad name
This is FAKE, this is about his G.O. not God!

dodelight:

Your doubt doesn't diminish God's power.
Our God Reigns!!!

GeoOla25:
My body just dey do me to say liar, but I won’t say it cos this might be one of the signs of the end time.
Wisemen0147:
These choosen ppl heeeennnn...The last time I read is choosen APRON that save the woman,now it's choosen ringtone or wot? God is GOOD...

This testimony glorifies his G.O not God, so its FAKE

AlfaSeltzer:
Unmined skull speaks.

u sound disappointed cheesy

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by yeman1(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2018
wow! I'm happy for u brother!
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Nobody: 6:45am On May 15, 2018
Firgemachar:
As expected, doubting lunatics have surfaced to cast aspersions on the testimony.

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Euphorica(f): 6:58am On May 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ameeeeeeeeen somebody!!! Ushers please after the service make sure you remind Brother Maynus to buy a very 'Strong" malaria medicine, preferably one that contains "Artemether" and "Lumefantrine" to help him cure his chronic cerebral malaria that is giving him hallucinations...... angry
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
U r too wicked grin grin
Somebody cannot give testimony in peace again??

Thank God for saving him tho...
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by ashjay001(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2018
Firgemachar:

Ur God, recognizes, only his chosen members ba? All d sons of Adam, to be used for rituals, were created by d devil

Where was chosen, during d Crusades? The Inquisition!? Make una gv una sef brain, pls!
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Euphorica(f): 7:05am On May 15, 2018
thanki410:
CastedDude is that you testifying?
grin
We thankGod for Him/her life...
Chosen women drag suit , sorry coat with their men..
Hope the God of my church answers prayer too..
Lol
Drag suit
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
I no wan laf bikonu
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by stedysbaba: 7:18am On May 15, 2018
Men don't have ring tones if you understand what I mean. Only a woman's ring tone can save her in a situation like this. Sense will not kill me.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Born2Breed(f): 7:23am On May 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie has narrated in details how he was saved from the hands of evil men in a ritual den in Lagos. According to the man who shared his testimony in front of the church at the just concluded crusade in Ikorodu, he was saved by his phone's ringing tone.

Below is his testimony as sent by the church. Read below;

My name is Bro Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie. I joined Chosen in March 2008 during the program titled, " GOD HAS THE ANSWER"
I live in Ikorodu area of Lagos, but I am working in Ogun State.

It happened that on Friday morning, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right. I asked him, where are you going? he answered and said that he was dodging from Abule-Egba traffic, and that was all I knew and could remember before I became unconscious.

When I regained consciousness , I saw my self in a big hall inside the forest. I haven't declared who I am by the time all these where happening. Those inside the bus with me weren't aware of what was going on because they haven't regained consciousness by that time. Inside the hall, I saw skulls hanged up and down, and also people that were naked with their undies on.

As I was inside the hall, I began to ask myself where am I? And one of the police heard it and told me to shut up, that I am very stubborn and that very soon my skull will hang like others over there, which I rejected by saying God forbid, my skull cannot hang there. They seized my phones and properties with me and took it into their office.

After the argument, my phone began to ring, and it was singing " The God of Chosen answers Prayers" so they began to fight themselves and there was confusion inside their office, they brought out the nylon bag into the hall and threw it on the floor, asking "who brought this thing here"? And I answered, it is my phone, and it was returned to me.

After the phone was returned to me, their boss came out angrily and said that you people should be looking at face first before you bring people here, and he ordered them to take me away with the same bus that brought me, that was how I came out of their den unhurt.

I was dropped where I can get a bus back and then someone directed me to a Deeper life pastor who helped me back to Lagos.
When I asked someone where I was , I was told it was Ondo State.

My advise to others is to follow the G.O's word and direction to declare whom they are whenever they encounter danger. If not for my phone that spoke for me, I don't know where I would have been by now.

Praise the Lord!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/how-my-ringing-tone-saved-me-from-ritualist-den-in-lagos-man-reveals-photo.html

I don't doubt these stories. Because I was privy to one that happened in my very korokoro eyes.
My friend/neighbour boarded a bus at 512 junction in Festac to Oshodi to get us a shoe for her elder sisters wedding only for her to get missing for some days,someone later called us after three days that she was seen wandering at Asaba,Delta State.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by thebestprice(m): 7:23am On May 15, 2018
idiot fool and the God that saved you did not tell you you save others . fool olodo May the gods punish that your god. so you walked out freely and the other died
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Stevewonder(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2018
obojememe:

how come u got to toll gate before meran and u said u are coming from oshodi?
ayam not understanding

The thing tire me o. How can someone possibly pass through toll gate coming from ikorodu. Some people are wiser than GPS... It would have been better if he said in the evening when he was coming from Ogun state going to ikorodu...
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Egalitarian1: 7:55am On May 15, 2018
Is04970:
Jehovah's covenant of peace and safety shall not depart from our lives in Jesus mighty name.

Amen
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Egalitarian1: 7:56am On May 15, 2018
To God be the glory for He that watches over Isreal never sleeps nor slumber!
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by trapQ: 8:05am On May 15, 2018
Shut up. Go on YouTube and see similar things happening to Americans, Europeans etc.
jojomario:
Black Africa indeed. This brain wash is too much.
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Slima1: 8:40am On May 15, 2018
Hmmmm hmmmm!!!! Dis broda fracis is high on gum, if u board a bus coming from oshodi u’ll get to abule egba before emoran bstop then toll gate, so hw com ur own bus first got to toll gate and still and d driver enter right in emeran to dodge abule egba traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Slima1: 8:43am On May 15, 2018
Slima1:
Hmmmm hmmmm!!!! Dis broda fracis is high on gum, if u board a bus coming from oshodi u’ll get to abule egba before emeran bstop then toll gate, so hw com ur own bus first got to toll gate and d driver enter right in emeran to dodge abule egba traffic

1 Share

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Elfash: 8:53am On May 15, 2018
I stopped reading when I saw "Lord of chosen"
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Mechejy: 9:25am On May 15, 2018
CastedDude:
A man identified as Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie has narrated in details how he was saved from the hands of evil men in a ritual den in Lagos. According to the man who shared his testimony in front of the church at the just concluded crusade in Ikorodu, he was saved by his phone's ringing tone.

My name is Bro Maynus Francis Chukwuekezie. I joined Chosen in March 2008 during the program titled, " GOD HAS THE ANSWER"

It happened that on Friday morning, I boarded a bus to Oshodi, but the bus stopped at Toll Gate and the driver asked all of us to come down and board a bus with the two mobile police standing by, which we all did, on getting to Meron bus stop, the driver diverted to the right. I asked him, where are you going? he answered and said that he was dodging from Abule-Egba traffic, and that was all I knew and could remember before I became unconscious.

When I regained consciousness , I saw my self in a big hall inside the forest. I haven't declared who I am by the time all these where happening. Those inside the bus with me weren't aware of what was going on because they haven't regained consciousness by that time. Inside the hall, I saw skulls hanged up and down, and also people that were naked with their undies on.

As I was inside the hall, I began to ask myself where am I? And one of the police heard it and told me to shut up, that I am very stubborn and that very soon my skull will hang like others over there, which I rejected by saying God forbid, my skull cannot hang there. They seized my phones and properties with me and took it into their office.

After the argument, my phone began to ring, and it was singing " The God of Chosen answers Prayers" so they began to fight themselves and there was confusion inside their office, they brought out the nylon bag into the hall and threw it on the floor, asking "who brought this thing here"? And I answered, it is my phone, and it was returned to me.

After the phone was returned to me, their boss came out angrily and said that you people should be looking at face first before you bring people here, and he ordered them to take me away with the same bus that brought me, that was how I came out of their den unhurt.

I was dropped where I can get a bus back and then someone directed me to a Deeper life pastor who helped me back to Lagos.

My advise to others is to follow the G.O's word and direction to declare whom they are whenever they encounter danger. If not for my phone that spoke for me, I don't know where I would have been by now.

Praise the Lord!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/how-my-ringing-tone-saved-me-from-ritualist-den-in-lagos-man-reveals-photo.html
But why does every member believe that "apron" has power and would deliver the wearer every time danger lurks around. wearing and depending on apron is idolatry and serving another god.every choosen should know this

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Mechejy: 9:32am On May 15, 2018
soberdrunk:
Ameeeeeeeeen somebody!!! Ushers please after the service make sure you remind Brother Maynus to buy a very 'Strong" malaria medicine, preferably one that contains "Artemether" and "Lumefantrine" to help him cure his chronic cerebral malaria that is giving him hallucinations...... angry
what surprises me is that choosen general overseer muoka lazarus is in court with mostly his members often and on

1 Like

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:33am On May 15, 2018
You live in Ikorodu... work in Ogun state and the bus will easily pass through Ogijo to your work place... okay... you entered bus to Oshodi on Friday Morning... hopefully from your house in Ikorodu and you found yourself in Berger... Ojodu or Iyanaoworo? Guy, your story /testimony no blend
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by nairalandbuzz(m): 9:35am On May 15, 2018
Stevewonder:

The thing tire me o. How can someone possibly pass through toll gate coming from ikorodu. Some people are wiser than GPS... It would have been better if he said in the evening when he was coming from Ogun state going to ikorodu...

Even coming from Ogun state to Ikorodu, they wont pass toll gate... the car will pass behind ikorodu odogunyan side
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Mechejy: 9:37am On May 15, 2018
Ishilove:

Ignorance. Instead of giving thanks to your phone and G.O, you better return all glory to God Almighty because if His presence and grace didn't speak for you, they would have used your singing phone to break your head before proceeding to dismember you.

He said He will give his angels charge over us to keep (protect) us in all our ways (Psalm 91). Not ring tones, bracelets or stickers... ANGELS.

People like this testimony giver are worshippers of men. They give Christianity a bad name
yes my brother they regard thier Go often more than God including people from Winners chapel(oyedepo david).And they behave at times like jehova witnesses in been quickly angry if you don't support them in thier belief in Go
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Mechejy: 9:43am On May 15, 2018
sexdoll:
but how come the God who saved you still failed to save the others still being held in captivity?

be like say this God of CHOSEN CHOOSES whom to save and whom to kpeme?

no wonder he's indeed called a God of Chosen!!!
The tesrimony is true even though im not a member but the problem is why the apron always? So it is either god chosen or god of apron. A similar god to allah.Not almighty God
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by DemonHunTER: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
Oh boy!
My ring tone wey be Timaya - Ukwu (d way you whining dat thing UKWU!)
Na to change am to Gospel song oh..he-he! kiss
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by k4kenny(f): 10:39am On May 15, 2018
oladapoa1:
You live in Ikorodu. Board a bus to Oshodi, how did your bus now passed through toll gate, to meiran not *meron*.

When...

I am just confused.

At least let's be constructive in everything. Its sounds very absurd

I thought I was the only one not understanding his bus movements. He left Ikorodu in the morning to Ogun State via Oshodi, how is it possible to get to to toll gate before meiran?? They should have reviewed the script before the stage performance tongue

2 Likes

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by SAD007(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2018
CastedDude:

Praise the Lord!

your lies don dey crack ground ooo for Kano!!

Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by Chuknovski(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2018
Horlaidex:
lipsrsealed
Scripted

What's the title of the Nollywood movie and when will the Part 2 b out. I'm interested

o ye of little faith,, beware of doubtful sins
Re: ”How My Ringing Tone Saved Me From Ritualists' Den In Lagos” – Man Reveals by MunorAnne(f): 7:19pm On May 15, 2018
itzjwizzy:
wearing black? No b devil be that? shocked
the matter weak me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bouncer Shot Dead At Orange Room Nite Club In Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Rivers State University Finalist Gunned Down By Rival Cultists On Campus (Photo) / Hamza Koudeih: Unravelling A Money Laundering Honcho (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.