Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,071 members, 7,949,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:11 PM

The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. (392 Views)

How To Write The Best Blog Articles / 2017 Best Blog Review / Pick The Best Blog Niches In Nigeria Or Waste Time Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by Bigga5(m): 2:20am On May 15, 2018
I was a kind of dizzy yesterday and was thinking of what to do, because I was waiting for the domain I purchased to be activated so that I will move on with my blog immediately.

As I was surfing the net, I remembered blogger and what came into my mind was to create one blog. I decided to give it a try..

I immediately login to blogger, create new blog and search for one premium template and download it. Because I'm good in nulling stuffs, I quickly set everything up and install it.

When I visited my blog, I was a kind of surprised about how charming and responsiveness the blog was even without a post. I went back to the blogger dashboard and write one blog post.

I went back to the site and it became more attractive. You may want to take a look at the blog http://www.zeallblog..com

So the main reason for writing this post is to encourage the young bloggers or those that have passion for blogging to be more optimistic and courageous about their decision.

Don't allow what the bad-mouthed ones will say to stop you from taking part in what you have passion to. Always be enthusiastic about your passion.

That's by the way, now let's go to the main business of the day. I'm offering a blog promo for anyone that is interested to have a nice looking and responsibe blog at a very pocket friendly amount (whether or
WordPress blog but the price varies)..

Both blogs will be built with premium themes, most premium themes cost nothing less than $35, you can Google
it. But I will use it for your site free of charge.

For a blog: the promo price is just N6000.
If you already have one and wants to redesign it, the price is N3000

For WordPress blog: the price is N8000 (provided that you have your domain and hosting).
If you already have one and wants to redesign it, the price is N4000.
Your blog will be live within 2 working days unless stated otherwise.

BTW! this is the actual promo price but I will give a discount of N1000 for each of the services (that is blog @ N5000 and WordPress blog @ N7000. The same goes with the redesigning) for all Nairalanders.

I believe this is the best blog promo you have seen before.
The offer is limited till: 25/5/2018 after which the price will increase to unknown amount for now.

I know what will be running in your mind now is: how do I get in touch with you? Alright, I know you can't afford to miss this awesome opportunity.

Contact me on:
Email: thebigga9@gmail.com.
Phone & Whatsapp on: 09050965432

Happy blogging in advance!!!
Re: The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by blackpanthar: 3:04am On May 15, 2018
this is NO PROMO!! Its normal price
Re: The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by AJIKOLA: 8:53am On May 15, 2018
Pls what template is that u used on the zeal blog
Re: The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by Bigga5(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2018
AJIKOLA:
Pls what template is that u used on the zeal blog
Its a premium template.
If you need it PM me.
Re: The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by Bigga5(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2018
Still available...
Re: The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by Bigga5(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2018
Offer is still available. 4 days remaining. Hurry before it expires.
Re: The Best Blog Promo!! Don't Miss This. by Bigga5(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2018
2 days remaining. Hurry now...

(1) (Reply)

NEED FRESH BLOG CONTENT FAST? / Two UK Adsense Available For Sale / Paid Survey No Vpn Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.