Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,773 members, 7,921,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:05 PM

These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? (700 Views)

Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Wow! This Animal Can Survive For Months Without Eating. (pictures) / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by gamelove: 6:49am On May 15, 2018
Lots of things have been said about relationship and sex but it seems these two things are dependent on how we perceive them as individuals.

Many relationships have crashed due to lack of sex between both partners. Whether we like it or not, intimacy and sex is part of dating and relationships.

There are lots of preaching about sex out of wedlock not the right thing but is it that easy?

The simple truth is that Sex is important in any relationships of today. Even if a Man loves a woman with all his life and he’s been deprived of Sex, he could wake away and never return.

Sometimes, sex makes a relationship last longer and even make it end in Marriage. Although, sex can end a relationship sometimes due to both partners thinking they no longer have value or love each other any longer (It’s called See Finish).

Have you ever been in a long-term relationship without sex nor strong romantic moments that will you and your partner wet?
Do You Think A Relationship Can Survive For Years Without Sex?

Let’s have your comments on this!!

Thank you

kindly Drop your Comment at http://www.seegist.com.ng
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by youngest85(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2018
Yes, if money is not involved
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by awa(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2018
Yes relationship will survive for years without sex provided the lady involved is not asking for money
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:59am On May 15, 2018
grin

Hell na... angry

If ur man or woman issa SEX SYMBOL --- who the hell will gonna resist it? lipsrsealed

His lips alone is so enticing, i feel like im being possessed and I juz spread my legs to welcome him wink cheesy kiss

Daaaaamn! The JuJu is getting stronger EVERY DAY grin grin
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by freedomchild: 7:05am On May 15, 2018
Sex is an expression of feelings by people in a relationship... It's overemphasized here because people read too much meaning into it especially the ladies... a man left you after having sex with you means he couldn't see any more usefulness in you... a lot of our ladies direct their strength in building relationships instead of building dreams and carriers thinking that the world revolves round their looks.. Until they understand this, they'll continue to wallow in their avoidable frailty
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by ranmoor: 7:10am On May 15, 2018
No sex, No relationship... Rule 101
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by Martin0(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Hell na... angry

If ur man or woman issa SEX SYMBOL --- who the hell will gonna resist it? lipsrsealed

His lips alone is so enticing, i feel like im being possessed and I juz spread my legs to welcome him wink cheesy kiss

Daaaaamn! The JuJu is getting stronger EVERY DAY grin grin

oya wait for me to ride in...

but hmmmm 1year without sex sha it was really well planned but the madam on the other side was just so Physical on me
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:34am On May 15, 2018
Ordinary friendship can't survive it talk more of relationship! Anakoyeri!
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:38am On May 15, 2018
Martin0:

oya wait for me to ride in...

but hmmmm 1year without sex sha it was really well planned but the madam on the other side was just so Physical on me

grin

HahaaahHhaahha...which madam? U have too many baby mamaz oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When 2 of them are even willing give u 6 babies in one stroke..
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by Nobody: 7:41am On May 15, 2018
It is possible smiley
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by Fuckyoumod: 7:48am On May 15, 2018
As long as she is a Virgin and sge is useful, yes.... Why not, who sex help?

But if your not a Virgin girl, Lady or woman.

Don't ever open your stupid mouth and tell me no sex until after marriage, thunder go fire that your mouth there, if you despise sex that much... "You for no open your useless legs in the first place"

Only virgins have the right to demand for no sex until after marriage, that's if she is useful to me, in other sides.
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by Martin0(m): 7:48am On May 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

HahaaahHhaahha...which madam? U have too many baby mamaz oo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed When 2 of them are even willing give u 6 babies in one stroke..

no no I mean my ex, the first woman in my life,it was 1year and 1 month and 13 days without sex... can't really remember this figure's of time calculations actually but it definitely around this quoted time range, coz I can remember vividly we met them December 28on before that faithful year...

February 14 we both opend our sealed doors for the well deserved...

1 Like

Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by Bamz(m): 7:52am On May 15, 2018
If you don't have standards, you will fall for anything. Religion aside, everything begins in in mind. Before entering the relationship, everyone should already know their relationship goals. A relationship without sex could turn out to be the most colorful thing in some cases as long as it's a mutually beneficial affair.
Re: These Days, Can A Relationship Survive For Years Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2018
And I ask again, what is a young man who is not ready to have sex doing in a relationship?

What can a girlfriend give him that a sister+a good female friend cannot give him?

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Suggest?? / The Wrong Ideas Women Have On Men That Have Been So Detrimental To Our Societies / Yahoo Yahoo..a Blessing Or A Curse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.