Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,562 members, 7,944,686 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (35097 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Iseoluwani: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
At your tender age, you already know how to use your pusssy to get wfat you want.............
congratulations

wrong mindset

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Reelmii: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
hmmmm, mama will surely gat ur back, who no like better thing. I just hope all ur achievement is really hard work as u said, cos if not, my advice is for u to start buying adult pampers cos u will soon need and as usual, MAMA WILL GAT UR BACK
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by ShenTeh(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
At your tender age, you already know how to use your pusssy to get wfat you want.............
congratulations

It is hateful and vile to have all successes by females attributed to immoral behaviour.

Do you hate your mum and sisters that much?

Spits!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:48am On May 15, 2018
Annnonymous:

[s]Haters... Instead of you to pray to God for your own success stories.[/s]

Success that was achieved with her pussy..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Sijo01(f): 10:48am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
congratulations

At your age, you still don't know how to spell WHAT.

so what you're trying to tell the world is no woman in your family can/has achieved what the young lady is celebrating without using their pussy, huh
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Profitsng(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2018
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

Success that was achieved with her pussy..

Typing from experience?
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:49am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
congratulations

You think every girl does what the hoes in your family do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by chigoziri2403(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2018
An achievement is an achievement, no matter how she got it. stop hating on her and go get paid
what is worth doing is worth doing well, all the bbnaija folks that are celebrated daily, what was their achievement

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:51am On May 15, 2018
I hope this is real hard wok.... same way toke makinwa was fvcking dicks anyhow to purchase expensive designers and cars and she'll be telling people to keep working hard on instagram.

It's hard to believe ladies these days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Sijo01(f): 10:51am On May 15, 2018
northvietnam:
got a job @19, and owns a house @20...

maybe @21, u will own a Range Rover Autobiography ...
Congratulations madam corporate Olosho...

There's a difference between a house and an apartment, sir!
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by abordmay(m): 10:51am On May 15, 2018
it's possible on two occasion, is either you're from a wealthy home or your pussy don suffer
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by prince049(m): 10:52am On May 15, 2018
ThinkWISELY:
We know you lying but continue cool
My broad..is this real?....this girl...oh my gawd..You mean this yarnsh...kai
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:52am On May 15, 2018
Sijo01:

At you age, you still don't know how to spell WHAT.

so what you're trying to tell the world is no woman in your family can/has achieved what the young lady is celebrating without using their pussy, huh

Kettle calling kettle black..

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by abdulrazat(m): 10:53am On May 15, 2018
I pray your sisters and daughters turn out to be like her.

Say Amen.

Nedfed:

What a useless comments
And all of u will be praying 2 be greater in life

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by iyke2ken(m): 10:54am On May 15, 2018
Toks2008:
I just love Taurus ladies..

Usually endowed,goal getters,dedicated,loyal and so much more.. Any Taurus lady in the house?..i know two on nairaland.

oshey, awon ti hippoTaurus!

my condolences.
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Sijo01(f): 10:54am On May 15, 2018
Sijo01:

At your age, you still don't know how to spell WHAT.

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Toks2008(m): 10:55am On May 15, 2018
iyke2ken:

oshey, awon ti hippoTaurus!

my condolences.

Condolences ke...se ko re e?
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:55am On May 15, 2018
JixNation:

You think every girl does what the hoes in your family do?

This line is getting stale..

do you've to bring the females in his family into this?

we all know there's an atom of truth in what he said except you're just deceiving yourself.

It's either she's from a wealthy family or she's a hoe.

20years dude!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Freiburger(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2018
Annnonymous:

Haters... Instead of you to pray to God for your own success stories.

Wrong. Some people here are successful enough never to believe those lies. cheesy wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Abaasit4real(m): 10:57am On May 15, 2018
Nedfed:

What a useless comments
And all of u will be praying 2 be greater in life

This your English sf. . .
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Hanseel1:

This line is getting stale..

do you've to bring the females in his family into this?

we all know there's an atom of truth in what he said except you're just deceiving yourself.

It's either she's from a wealthy family or she's a hoe.

20years dude!

How did he come to conclusion, that she is using her puna to achieve those things withouth doing rational thinking? Like you wisely said, her family may be wealthy.

Why could'nt tag that along too?
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by iyke2ken(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2018
Toks2008:

Condolences ke...se ko re e?
I cannot be tired. is you that will be tired. lol
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by SoapQueen(f): 11:07am On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Your achievements are worthless without a man in your life....#assurance

Wow! Really? Tell me more.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by africanusvu(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2018
May be god is hurrying to finish wit u fast before Satan finally comes to collect payback from u.that's why u graduated. Did one ur compulsory NYSC .got good job without interview and packed in ur own apartment within one ur.this is magic not miracles
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by anyicash(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2018
BloggersNG:
Proud of her hardwork and how far she has come all by herself, A lady named Rita Ogbonna on Facebook has taken few minutes of her very busy time, to list out the things she has achieved at Just the age of 20, And its Immense, Good for her, See below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/beautiful-nigerian-lady-list-her-major.html

this is a good news. Congratulations.
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by anyicash(m): 11:11am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
congratulations
must you be shallow minded?
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:12am On May 15, 2018
People always want to believe the worst of others...smh. Just imagine how she's being slammed over unfounded presumptions!
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by aalangel(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2018
BloggersNG:
Proud of her hardwork and how far she has come all by herself, A lady named Rita Ogbonna on Facebook has taken few minutes of her very busy time, to list out the things she has achieved at Just the age of 20, And its Immense, Good for her, See below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/beautiful-nigerian-lady-list-her-major.html

Congrats Girl...happy for you!!!
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by DanielsParker(m): 11:20am On May 15, 2018
abdulrazat:
What's your job like?

I would really love to know how much a 20 years old girl that has not gone for NYSC is earning in a firm, and less than a year can give her the financial backing to rent an apartment in Lekki.

Those who are working can relate with me in this post.

I really wonder, bro. obviously she's from a rich home.
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Smarte724(m): 11:21am On May 15, 2018
She said she graduate at 19 and get job at 19, no Nysc service , I reserve my comment
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by aalangel(f): 11:21am On May 15, 2018
northvietnam:
got a job @19, and owns a house @20...

maybe @21, u will own a Range Rover Autobiography ...
Congratulations madam corporate Olosho...

She didn't say she "owns" an apartment, she said she "got" an apartment.
What's the name calling for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.