Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,557 members, 7,951,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:18 PM

Proving A Point - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proving A Point (213 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / IKONSO AND IGBOHO: Proving Juju Does Not Work Or Do They? Lets Take A Deep Look / Pastor Leads Prayers Using A Goat As A Point Of Contact (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proving A Point by jonatoye(m): 8:46am On May 15, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Proving a Point

WORD FOR TODAY
The Lord gives room to some situations in the lives of His people with the aim of proving some points to men in this end time!!!
Scriptural Reference
"That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting That there is none besides Me. I am the LORD, and there is no other; I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the LORD, do all these things.' (Isaiah 45:6-7 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord created us. He wants to achieve something with our lives. Our existence was first and foremost His idea; we were created for Him and for His purpose alone. He remains God with or without us. Therefore, we must learn to move on in destiny with faith trusting only in Him irrespective of whatever betides.

The Lord proved a point that He is God in the lives of Lazarus, Daniel, Sarah, Joseph and Israelites etc. He sometimes make evil people to prevail just to package them for total destruction like He did to Pharaoh. There is no level the Lord cannot take you to, if it will pass a message with accurate precision in agreement to what He is doing or will. Eyes have not seen nor ears have heard what He has prepared for those who wait on Him. Cooperate with Him to achieve His good pleasure through your life.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to cooperate with you to reveal and work out your good pleasure through my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your life is testimony, a message to prove the personality of God!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Gracious Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

50 Secrets To Answers To Prayers (25) / What Is Your Resolution? / I Found Jesus There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.