Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Imo People Did To Araraume Yesterday-video And Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Imo People Did To Araraume Yesterday-video And Pictures (1436 Views)

Araraume May Bag APGA BOT Post / Araraume Drags Ihedioha, PDP To Tribunal / Expel Okorocha From APC - Araraume, Uzodinma, Izunaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Imo People Did To Araraume Yesterday-video And Pictures by Duke001(m): 10:33am On May 15, 2018
HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT IMO PEOPLE DID TO SENATOR ARARAUME AS HE WENT FOR SHOPPING YESTERDAY?
Watch video and pictures here

On May 14, 2018, distinguished Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume took out time after the successful LGA Congress of APC which took place all over the state to go buy himself a few items.
He went to a popular Supermarket chain in the state capital Owerri, and after shopping, a brave staff of the mall ran to him saying "MY NEXT GOVERNOR, CAN I HAVE SOME PHOTOGRAPHS WITH YOU Sir?" The Federal Commissioner representing South East in the National Communications Commission (NCC) granted the request. Other staff of the shopping mall upon seeing how friendly and easy going the senator was, ran to him for their own photo sessions.
They sang, danced and prayed for him to succeed in his political intentions for the state.

2 Likes

Re: What Imo People Did To Araraume Yesterday-video And Pictures by conehead2018: 11:13am On May 15, 2018
Duke001:
HAVE YOU SEEN WHAT IMO PEOPLE DID TO SENATOR ARARAUME AS HE WENT FOR SHOPPING YESTERDAY?
Watch video and pictures here

On May 14, 2018, distinguished Senator Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume took out time after the successful LGA Congress of APC which took place all over the state to go buy himself a few items.
He went to a popular Supermarket chain in the state capital Owerri, and after shopping, a brave staff of the mall ran to him saying "MY NEXT GOVERNOR, CAN I HAVE SOME PHOTOGRAPHS WITH YOU Sir?" The Federal Commissioner representing South East in the National Communications Commission (NCC) granted the request. Other staff of the shopping mall upon seeing how friendly and easy going the senator was, ran to him for their own photo sessions.
They sang, danced and prayed for him to succeed in his political intentions for the state.
ha! you guys should wait for Rocha's and he's demolishing squared..in fact ohaji touts will lead d attack.

1 Like

Re: What Imo People Did To Araraume Yesterday-video And Pictures by Pusyiter(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2018
Washie...what has he done for his people for the years he spent in the Senate? Nothing.
What has he contributed in the development of his senatorial zone let alone Imo State? Nothing.
Yet Lazy, I mean crazy youth are calling him gvnor to be.
Go to Okigwe zone, it remains an eye sore when compared with others but only his Mansion is an eldorado in that area.
Mshewwwww

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Doctored Photo Of Senator Adeleke 'bowing To Omisore' / FG, Abia Sign Definitive Agreements For Enyimba Economic City. / Rivers Primaries: Supreme Court To Rule On APC Appeals On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.