Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,880 members, 7,915,529 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee (42548 Views)

Is Theophilus Danjuma Now Afraid Of What He Created? / Senate To Summon Theophilus Danjuma: "You Must Tell Us Why We Won't Sleep" / Theophilus Danjuma Says Yoruba People Not Helping Matters In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by labanj1(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2018
victorian:

Am very comfortable but not as wealthy as Danjuma.

Marrying a white young dashing looking hard working guy is not pride nor poverty mendtality. but simply matter of choice. It's my preference, and you know why? Nigerian men cunning nature, self centredness, their haunted eyes filled with indifference/ hatred towards women is appalling. So why manage such? If am that rich? undecided

Trust me, I won't.

Even as I am like this, I don't tolerate or have time for childish behaviors.
This is fallacy. How many Nigerian men have you dated? They all hate women, yet you see them getting married every weekend. They are all self-centered yet they spend on ladies anyhow. I understand if you say you prefer white guys but this excuse is just too shallow. Just like some men say there are no good girls again, I also refuse to believe that.

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by goat22: 1:52pm On May 15, 2018
jaxxy:

Ur description was a young white hardworking guy financially ok. Dat wud be hard to find in lagos unless u live outside of the country. I asked my question based on ur choice of guy or do u just prefer white guys?

Young man, I challenge you to Combat!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Espada10: 1:52pm On May 15, 2018
She is cute and beautiful like mikel baby mama and tinubu's daughter in law

Anyway, Money will fetch you good better woman regardless of race.

Being broke will fetch you the type of grannies pocohantas love to to post

Poco, where that your meme of white grannies
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 15, 2018
victorian:

Marrying a white young dashing looking hard working guy is not pride nor poverty mendtality. but simply matter of choice. It's my preference, and you know why? Nigerian men cunning nature, self centredness, their haunted eyes filled with indifference/ hatred towards women is appalling. So why manage such? If am that rich? undecided

Trust me, I won't.

don't take life too serious, my response was meant to be a playful banter, this attitude won't get you that type of man you are talking of

1 Like

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by jaxxy(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
victorian:

Exactly! That's why I said if I were that wealthy? Definitely I will live outside the shores of Nigeria and will get to meet varieties of such guys and choose the one, am more compatible with, I may even get to meet a black guy who has oyibo mentality.
Filled with life, vitality, optimism, positive hopes.

Not those haunted and distrustful looks one sees at almost every corner here in nija.

I think it's about the mentality and the way they live freely amongst themselves
there. Am not really particular about colour.

Ok now i get ur point. Lol everybody here dey vex bt I think there are sm guys dat wud fit ur description arrnd if i check the rite places.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by victorian(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2018
jaxxy:

Ok now i get ur point. Lol everybody here dey vex bt I think there are sm guys dat wud fit ur description arrnd if i check the rite places.

cheesy
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2018
labanj1:

This is fallacy. How many Nigerian men have you dated? They all hate women, yet you see them getting married every weekend. They are all self-centered yet they spend on ladies anyhow. I understand if you say you prefer white guys but this excuse is just too shallow. Just like some men say there are no good girls again, I also refuse to believe that.

She has a point sm men can be difficult or prideful and hold on to certain traditions and cultures that not every woman desires bt like u also said its not every guy, likewise wat we guys say about naija gals. Lol
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by jukwaaju(f): 2:56pm On May 15, 2018
So no fine girl in Naija again to marry?

Don't come back to tell story that touch.

I wish you all the best in your journey.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by anigold(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Theo Danjuma, one of the sons of Nigeria’s former Minister of Defense and billionaire businessman, Lt.Gen. Theophilus Danjuma, has proposed to his girlfriend, Louise Green.

The couple have been dating for over three years and were both together in Morocco when Agbani Darego got married to Ishaya Danjuma, the first son of the billionaire retired military officer.

An excited Louise shared the news of their engagement online

”#isaidyes #islandlife #ido#stayingforever #justeunclou #willdo#fiance”, she wrote

Congrats to them!

https://www.wotzup.ng/theophilus-danjumas-son-proposes-louise-green/
wao what a news. Atleast your pops owns half the oil well in My country so am not surprised why not marry the queen of England.. am not hating on him just thought this should not be news considering what his father and cronies brought Buhari to heap untold sufferings on the masses
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by anigold(m): 3:03pm On May 15, 2018
SBG04:
Former defence minister who became a Forbes billionaire thanks to getting an oil block free of charge from the government. His wife was once a Senator. She too ate outtagrous and illegal allowances in the Senate. These are people who have taken so much from Nigeria and given almost nothing back. His father is a Nigerian Forbes billionaire and ive never heard of a foundation they run. His native Taraba state is one of the poorest states in Nigeria. His way of paying Nigeria back for all he's taken from Nigeria is to arrange lavish and expensive weddings for his children and marry them off to models and beauty queens. Meanwhile Bill gates, a billionaire that made his billions from hard work, is one of the major aid donors to Danjumas Taraba state thanks to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation through their roll back malaria sponsorship, Anti polio initiative and Hiv prevention programs.
the truth so cold.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by anigold(m): 3:06pm On May 15, 2018
SBG04:
Former defence minister who became a Forbes billionaire thanks to getting an oil block free of charge from the government. His wife was once a Senator. She too ate outtagrous and illegal allowances in the Senate. These are people who have taken so much from Nigeria and given almost nothing back. His father is a Nigerian Forbes billionaire and ive never heard of a foundation they run. His native Taraba state is one of the poorest states in Nigeria. His way of paying Nigeria back for all he's taken from Nigeria is to arrange lavish and expensive weddings for his children and marry them off to models and beauty queens. Meanwhile Bill gates, a billionaire that made his billions from hard work, is one of the major aid donors to Danjumas Taraba state thanks to the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation through their roll back malaria sponsorship, Anti polio initiative and Hiv prevention programs.
cold truth
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by meobizy(f): 3:24pm On May 15, 2018
How old is TY again? His two sons look under 35. The man late born pikin? Anyway at least I've learned something, even if one has to wait till age 50 to make money it is always the best time to have children. One can tell his boys lived a life of affluence from the way they look.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by phineas: 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
anigold:
the truth so cold.

He has a foundation
TY Danjuma foundation is a major donor in taraba state and Nigeria https://www.tydanjumafoundation.org/

they are eager to sponsor activities to be conducted for the benefit of indigenes in taraba and for Nigerian individuals and children at large.They also work in partnership with other development partners such as the gates foundation, dangote foundation,e.t.c

It is your duty to check rather than peddling lies as truths, you owe posterity to tell the truth, and not bear false witness
it is your moral duty

You should also know the bible teaches that false witnesses die young, be careful with these matters.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Tijay90(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
So, all those 13-15 year old girls in Taraba were not good enough ehn...
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by zudozz: 5:28pm On May 15, 2018
e dey pain me well well say our money wey their papa loot they no dey gree spend am with 9ja girl...
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by bros856: 6:18pm On May 15, 2018
Nigeria millionaire children will continue to be foolish and stupid. how can you carry all the money from Nigerian oil block to go furnish a white girl. When we have so many beautiful God fearing girls all over Nigeria. After you father will open mouth. Which Billionaire foriegn white boy has ever married a Nigerian girl.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by seunadeolu(m): 7:14pm On May 15, 2018
Their cup of tea...

Anyway come May 26th my team will deliver

Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by grandstar(m): 7:23pm On May 15, 2018
Koolking:
No wonder the dad (Danjuma) incited Nigerians to take up arms against one another.
The son is betrothed to a Caucasian and would spend the rest of their life happily ever after outside Nigeria, while Nigerian kill themselves for the enmity the same politicians/leaders created aged long.

God is watching them in HD

His people are being slaughtered and he cried. His son being married to a white lady does not mean he will live abroad. I went to secondary school with many bi-racial kids whose fathers were Nigerians in Ibadan.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by mightyhazell: 8:03pm On May 15, 2018
jerrybakermillz:
Cute couples
I see just a couple.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Maket: 8:09pm On May 15, 2018
OK, we have heard. Who is to give us the invitation card.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by MarieSucre(f): 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
scaramucci:

I dated 2 young white ladies during my under graduate studies. I would have married any one of them if I wanted because I called off the two relationships.
Mr Lie-nus how market?
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by MarieSucre(f): 8:25pm On May 15, 2018
AreaFada2:

Yes o. Unlike you, some 9ja babes nor go like this o.
Carry our money go & bring oyinbo back. Wonderful. shocked shocked
You're the one fighting with yourself.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by tubolancer(m): 8:42pm On May 15, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Rubbish

Anybody that believes in Nigeria need to be slap 10 times daily without mercy

Show me this guy instagram account I will rain heavy insult on him
See big HATRED!
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Opentokwowledge: 9:05pm On May 15, 2018
This guy and his bro must hold a first division honors in akotiletaism (aka prodigality) like their kinds. Mtseew! Instead of them to be spending Naija money albeit stolen inside Naija for Naija girls and marry Naija subsequently undecided. It is already better for them, so let me just pocket the insults. sad
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by dotun365: 2:20pm On May 16, 2018
olawale780:
can you speak/write in your own mother's tongue
grin grin Yes I can. FYI it's mother tongue (without the " 's "wink regardless of the usage.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
Money good oo. She no be like those fat ugly old oyibo mamas our brothers marry for green card in ikoyi registrycheesy. Congrats to them.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 7:31am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Trust me, I won't.

Lwtmb cheesy so you sef know say Nigerian men are indifferent/hate y'all. And instead of you wicked women to adjust, una still dey do strong head. Oya na! Na ya body e go tell you finally!
Pretentious lot.
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by victorian(f): 7:33am On May 21, 2018
ModelX:

Lwtmb cheesy so you sef know say Nigerian men are indifferent/hate y'all. And instead of you wicked women to adjust, una still dey do strong head. Oya na! Na ya body e go tell you finally!
Pretentious lot.

Seems you are jobless, you no get work to go this morning.

Abeg go and sleep! Am off to work.

Lazy Nigerian youth.

Byeeee
Re: Theophilus Danjuma’s Son Proposes To Louise Green, His White Fiancee by Nobody: 7:42am On May 21, 2018
victorian:

Seems you are jobless, you no get work to go this morning.

Abeg go and sleep! Am off to work.

Lazy Nigerian youth.

Byeeee
I'm at the office already.

Cook for that your imaginary husband before you go to shop you hear... Shukura

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Pleads For Out-of-court Settlement In Ortom’s N10bn Suit / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Oladelemi Philip Olubakin: NBA Took My Buhari Painting To Him As Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.