Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,373 members, 7,943,937 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Billionaire Femi Otedola Has Sent A Warning Signal To Impersonators - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Femi Otedola Has Sent A Warning Signal To Impersonators (361 Views)

Mr. Ibu Sent A Special Message To Paul Okoye Hours Before His Death (Video) / How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO / Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Femi Otedola Has Sent A Warning Signal To Impersonators by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2018
Oil billionaire, Femi Otedola has sent out a warning signal to impersonators barely five days after joining popular social media platform, Twitter.

The oil magnate called the attention of followers and the general public to impersonators, who may try to leverage on his Twitter handle and profile to swindle unsuspecting people.

In his tweet on Tuesday, May 15, 2018, at about 8 am, Otedola narrated how he blocked an impersonator, who tried cloning his account.

“Please beware of impersonators that may try to leverage on my profile. My handle is @realFemiOtedola using the small letter for “L” in real. I just blocked an impersonator that used the capital letter for “i” in real which, when put side by side, look identical. Please beware,” he tweeted.

Earlier on Monday, May 14, 2018, Otedola was warmly welcomed to Twitter by Africa’s richest billionaire, Aliko Dangote.

“Please welcome my friend @realFemiOtedola to twitter #Welcome,” Dangote had tweeted.

Otedola replied his tweet saying: “Thank you, my friend, mentor and greatest entrepreneur that has come out of Africa. #Ote$”

The Forte Oil chairman joined Twitter on May 11, 2018 months after joining Instagram where he had consistently posted pictures of his activities.

Source: Pulse News

See the photo of the billionaire and his old school phone he was using before he upgraded
http://eaglezeyez.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-has-sent-a-warning-signal-to-impersonators-just-5-days-after-joining-twitter/

(1) (Reply)

Get 10 Thousands Naira For Free In Less Than 24hrs From Alat By Wema Bank / #bbnaija: Adekunle Gold Gives Tobi A Rare Chance To Listen To His New Album Befo / Miracle Breaks Silence, Talks About His Future Plans (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.