Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? (3897 Views)

She Might Find You Attractive But Not Interesting. / White People Are Attractive But They All Smell Like Wet Dogs. / She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by briandaman(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2018
A woman likes you a lot but you are not finding her attractive, she happens to be wealthy, you on the other hand are broke and jobless, what do you do? She doesn't turn you on, one bit not even close to bit. But you know that she can help you financially. The sex won't be amazing because her looks don't arouse you at all. How do you pretend to be aroused as a man? How do you even get it up when it just doesn't want to? She has the money that you need though. And she can make your life a little bit easier. Set you up with a business or just give money to you wherever and whenever you need it. But you aren't feeling her at all. She doesn't do anything to your emotions. What would you do? How do you pretend to be in love as a man?
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 15, 2018
Don't pretend to love someone. Or are u a gold digger?

2 Likes

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by marvelli(f): 2:12pm On May 15, 2018
If it was the other way round, this thread would be flooded grin OP if you can do what its obvious you want to do, go for it. Its your life smiley

2 Likes

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
briandaman:
A woman likes you a lot but you are not finding her attractive, she happens to be wealthy, you on the other hand are broke and jobless, what do you do? She doesn't turn you on, one bit not even close to bit. But you know that she can help you financially. The sex won't be amazing because her looks don't arouse you at all. How do you pretend to be aroused as a man? How do you even get it up when it just doesn't want to? She has the money that you need though. And she can make your life a little bit easier. Set you up with a business or just give money to you wherever and whenever you need it. But you aren't feeling her at all. She doesn't do anything to your emotions. What would you do? How do you pretend to be in love as a man?
One word: GIGOLO!

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by kelechi50: 2:29pm On May 15, 2018
But money is not everything, think of the end product of the relationship, what type of kids you will have and happiness after marriage grin

2 Likes

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by briandaman(m): 10:54pm On May 15, 2018
Girls do this all the time I just didn't want to say the obvious

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 15, 2018
There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

who beauty help?

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by briandaman(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2018
Beauty only helps the gold digging female
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by EbukaHades10(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2018
Fawk attractiveness. As far as I dey alright

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by briandaman(m): 1:39pm On May 16, 2018
Nah nah no man can pick a girl she isn't attracted to for marriage

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:41pm On May 16, 2018
op post her picture or tell us how many years the lady is
or send me ha number
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 16, 2018
You are still asking questions! Make poverty fire dat ur shankolo head na you go dey beg her to marry you hahahahaha, u go just dey sing "baby mi o de joor fer mi oo" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by ImaIma1(f): 6:00pm On May 16, 2018
So you want to sell your dignity because of money.
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by roarik(f): 6:12pm On May 16, 2018
IF u don't love her,don't go for her

2 Likes

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by fykes(m): 6:16pm On May 16, 2018
For me its a NO NO...I pay my bills and I will never be able to live off my fellow man talk more of a woman.

If I am not attracted to her, ( u'll never see me with a skinny gal) not even all d money in d world will interest me.

Ur woman is like ur best meal, d more u eat, d more u should want. Any other thing, I can't fit.

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 16, 2018
Better respect yourself and leave the lady alone to find someone that truly love and adore her

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
briandaman:

Bro.. don't think thrice before marrying her .

Who beauty help?? bro don't go for beautiful babes that are broke.. you better don't miss this chance
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 16, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
[s]Better respect yourself and leave the lady alone to find someone that truly love and adore her[/s]
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 16, 2018
ImaIma1:
[s]So you want to sell your dignity because of money.[/s]
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 16, 2018
roarik:
IF u don't love her,don't go for her
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Apina(m): 6:59pm On May 16, 2018
Our forefathers had arrangee marriages and ended up birthing our ancestors so its not gonna be something new. Moreover, a fat bank account would always turn a man on grin

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2018
I can marry the ugliest woman as long as she is rich

1 Like

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by briandaman(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
Marry for money hell no. It's a disgrace for a man to do such
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 16, 2018
its up to you bro. Pple have priorities. However, i'd advice you to make your own money and leave the gal alone since you aint attracted to her at all. That girl needs someone who loves her not someone who pretends to love her.
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Donkalio: 11:15pm On May 16, 2018
Wear dim glasses when digging her p*ssy.
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 16, 2018
You go get yourself a job... undecided
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 16, 2018
Men in aprons, loading grin

Gi
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Cutehector(m): 12:32am On May 17, 2018
She should take her money and spend it on charity.. Nonsense.
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 3:32am On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:
You go get yourself a job... undecided
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 3:33am On May 17, 2018
briandaman:
Marry for money hell no. It's a disgrace for a man to do such

for you..
Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Bester44(m): 4:02am On May 17, 2018
ImaIma1:
So you want to sell your dignity because of money.

At a point in my life, I even considered selling not just my dignity, but my whole self. It has been so bad for me that I think God Himself is the One blocking my chances of survival, because I depend heavily on Him. When I finally got a good job, God told me that the company would collapse, and it did 4 months later. I wrote 4 powerful books within a space of 3 years, got them to the best platforms in the world, but a copy is not yet sold.

Somebody advertised his sister, who needs a husband, here. He picked me amidst all those who applied. I was promised wealth. When I saw her pic, I almost cursed the day I was born. But I had no choice. Along the line, the sister said she doubts I'm in it for just the money as my appearance is too good to be real.

I later met my heartthrob. No money yet, but the happiness is best I ever experienced in years.

2 Likes

Re: She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You? by Nobody: 5:13am On May 17, 2018
Bester44:

At a point in my life, I even considered selling not just my dignity, but my whole self. It has been so bad for me that I think God Himself is the One blocking my chances of survival, because I depend heavily on Him. When I finally got a good job, God told me that the company would collapse, and it did 4 months later. I wrote 4 powerful books within a space of 3 years, got them to the best platforms in the world, but a copy is not yet sold.

Somebody advertised his sister, who needs a husband, here. He picked me amidst all those who applied. I was promised wealth. When I saw her pic, I almost cursed the day I was born. But I had no choice. Along the line, the sister said she doubts I'm in it for just the money as my appearance is too good to be real.

I later met my heartthrob. No money yet, but the happiness is best I ever experienced in years.

all these ones is childish talk..
beauty will surely fade away some day bro

You need security for yourself and for your future kids... that lady can help you to achieve many things .

you just have to learn to love her... you won't eat looks bro

you won't understand sha... by time you become more matured you'll see things from the bigger picture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys,what's Your Worst Fear? / This Is Exactly How A Man Should Propose To His Woman / I Attended My Ex's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.