Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,051 members, 7,899,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:32 PM

''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says (29466 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / No Igbo Man Will Be Nigerians President, It Has Been Written Since 1960 / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by sunnymaster(m): 6:34pm On May 15, 2018
my PVC will disappoint you sir
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by chuckard(m): 6:35pm On May 15, 2018
tah...comot here...keep ur promises
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by 8stargeneral: 6:35pm On May 15, 2018
Wht type of drug dis man dey take
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by yazach: 6:41pm On May 15, 2018
BankeSmalls:
In your next life abi? grin

Are you a Nigerian?? No be Israel you be
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Niccoloimhotep(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2018
Kai

Buy lexus es300
1.8m
Ibadan

Check my profile for more pics of the car

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Talknochip(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2018
story!
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Skmoda360(m): 7:20pm On May 15, 2018
shey buhari dey rap ni abi him dey speak in tongue?.......he still hope people will vote for him...God will not allow him to rig the election....amen

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Tsakuyemisi: 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
List keep praying
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by umurphy: 7:45pm On May 15, 2018
Yes, Nigerian's will disapoint you
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by frank41(m): 8:00pm On May 15, 2018
Mariangeles:
Fooled me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me!

He can't fool us again...it is too late for him to apologise or amend his ways
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Ceasardgreat(m): 8:14pm On May 15, 2018
Park well! We are tired of this useless goomeent!! grin grin
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by KEMISTR3(f): 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
Theajala72:
President Buhari, today vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.

He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.

He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-not-disappoint-nigerians-president-buhari/

#Nairatrend

Or you will not disappoint Nigeria again. put the words "Again"
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by adesamix(m): 9:00pm On May 15, 2018
is there anybody stil listen to ds man? if there is any, it may be lazy youth
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by CioAngels(f): 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
Of course sir, you will not disappoint Nigerians because you have finished putting in place mercenary in place to over the nooks and crannies of Nigeria to kill none Fulani and turn the remaining ones into learning the sharia law and Quran. For the killing by Fulani herdsmen and with your silence you are not disappointing Nigerians at all. With only employing your kinsmen in security positions, you will not disappoint Nigerians, employing only politicians children, you are still not disappointing Nigerian youths. Sir, who have you employed in DPR, of course, Nigerian youth with political attachments. Yet, you are and will not disappoint Nigerians.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by BuhariDcow: 9:11pm On May 15, 2018
Fool me three times Bleep the peace sign load the chopper and let it rain on you.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by RealityShot: 9:20pm On May 15, 2018
Theajala72:
President Buhari, today vowed that his administration would not disappoint Nigerians. The President made the vow during an All Progressives Congress(APC) rally in Dutse as part of activities of his two day working visit to Jigawa.

He told the party members that his government is aware of the hardship faced by many Nigerians as a result of the economic crunch and hike in prices of essential commodities but that he is doing everything possible to ameliorate their hardship.

He informed the party members that the Federal Government has stopped the importation of rice to encourage the local encourage local production and empower farmers.

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-will-not-disappoint-nigerians-president-buhari/

#Nairatrend
but they will not stop importation of crude palm oil abi?
Or that industry doesn't need to be encouraged and empowered?
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by iluvpomo(m): 9:35pm On May 15, 2018
lol - circus
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by abimbolayekeen: 9:51pm On May 15, 2018
Nigerians , please don't fall on his trap again , because he don't have anything to offer us . He is a failure .
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by biztip: 10:46pm On May 15, 2018
Buhari its too late to apologise. its too late
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by chosenwan1(m): 10:53pm On May 15, 2018
Perhaps, but he came back on your watch. That has to count to something. Do you have a PVC?
Mariangeles:
Well, I wasn't in the generation of the first rule...
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Saxifrage12(m): 11:05pm On May 15, 2018
*Whenever l see Buhari and Rochas on Television l check to know whether my PVC is still in my Wallet*
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Nairatrenders: 11:13pm On May 15, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Georgeandrew919: 12:31am On May 16, 2018
Ohhhhhhhh God............................. This old man again,
You are already a disappointment na...... Sure odd.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Alloyhardu(m): 4:49am On May 16, 2018
BankeSmalls:
the president most be mad for saying so ����
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by smart024(m): 5:55am On May 16, 2018
Theajala72:

#Nairatrend

I need help here o...
Which "Nigerians" is he talking about pls...?

Because when Nigerians are already seriously disappointed...?
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Jonifech: 7:16am On May 16, 2018
mannerless fool... mr. buhari

JONINET CHANNEL
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by 2016v2017: 7:23am On May 16, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by 2016v2017: 7:26am On May 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
Fooled me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on me!
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by Oxalic(m): 1:22pm On May 16, 2018
Nigerians or the Caliphate?
Say you will not disappoint the Caliphate.
Be honest for once.
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by naijaking1: 1:44pm On May 16, 2018
Buhari 2.0 loading, meanwhile 1.0 is not working!
Re: ''I Will Not Disappoint Nigerians'' President Buhari Says by ubongokon(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2018
eagleeye2:

I dey craze. Even when if I resemble madman the thing never reach make i vote a known Tyrant.

U are good at throwing ur vote away, u did it before, u will do it again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo / Presidency Orders Staff To Take Oath Of Secrecy / 2023 Is Atiku’s Last Chance – White Witches And Wizards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.