Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Mercy Johnson Okojie Has The Best Words For Her Hubby On His Special Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Okojie Has The Best Words For Her Hubby On His Special Day (250 Views)

Wizkid Flew His Suya Man From Lagos To Ghana To Prepare His Special Suya / Jane Mena Tweaks For Hubby On Valentine's Eve (See Video) / Tboss Sister Slams Tonto Dikeh After She Blasted Her Ex Hubby On Linda Ikeji TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Okojie Has The Best Words For Her Hubby On His Special Day by afonjaman: 2:25pm On May 15, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie took to Instagram to celebrate her Husband, Prince Odi Okojie as he celebrates his birthday today.

Eventhough her marriage has been rocked with rumours of impending divorce, she douse this as she pours out her heart with the sweetest of words in an instagram post

She says :

Am teary and I do know why.{Today is Odi’s Birthday and I can’t think of the right msg hmmm but I do know that….} You are breath taking reflection of God’s Heart for me.
How he Love me,Even when I don’t love myself.
When I look at you,I know that there is a God ,who loves me so much that he took his time and created you just for me…

You always want me to be the best and be Happy.

I love you beyond my Heart,I love you from my soul and that’s the place where only you,the kids and God dwells…. I Love You Babes and Happy Birthday to @princeodiokojie (First and second line stolen from film,others na my own)
Hey Friends…..Please say a prayer for my sexy Boyfriend/Hubby….

Source:https://afonjaman.com/mercy-johnson-okojie-has-the-best-word-for-her-hubby-on-his-special-day/

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Needs Your Help To Win!! / Super Eagles Coach Gernot Rohr Says Side Chicks, Prostitutes Not Allowed In Camp / AFRIMA Entry Submission Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.