Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,015 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:28 PM

When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” (2461 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by 2buffagain(m): 4:11pm On May 15, 2018
Fellas, hold a damn plate! Lemme dish out some game...and business sense!

When you talk to a girl and you ask for her number only for her to refer you to her instagram / snapchat/ wuteva...
DO NOT ACCEPT THAT as that is not what you asked for. Tell her "Naa if that's what I wanted I would have asked for it".

If she doesn't want to give you her number, it means she doesn't respect you anyway, which means you should respect yourself and wish her a pleasant day. Your dignity is upheld. Self-respect is sweeter than any toto in this life...which you kukuma won't still get WITHOUT self-respect.
If you really want to, you can ask her for her number again at a later time....or not, preferably.

Furthermore, do you understand that she is trying to use you to make money when she tries to add you to her personal thirst crew. It's all marketing and trying to use you to boost her value, while you get nothing in return. Basically, she bought you for FREE.

Let me explain: You use google for many things (search, email, map, etc). It provides immense value to your life...But why? How do they make their money?
It's by ads. By your eyeballs. Yes fellas, your eyeballs are valuable! YOU are valuable and don't let any female make it seem otherwise.
With your eyeballs, google can say to businesses: "Hey we're google and we have this many eyeballs. Let us market your business for you for $$$". But google is cool AF because it exchanges actual value, to you, for your precious lovely eyeballs.

A lot of these "slay pikins" are trying to do like google, only without actually providing value. They are just trying to grow their social follower count so they can try to pass themselves on to businesses as "models" for marketing purposes.

As a business owner, A typical message I get from these girls are "Hello my name is <insert fake stripper-sounding name here>, a model, and I have this many followers on <blah blah>. Let me market your product for $$$". They ain't playing, they are trying to use you to make money. Meanwhile you are there thirsting after pics.

She's making her money when she broadcasts about that perfume she likes a guy to wear.....But What value is becoming part of her instagram thirst crew providing to you?
Staring at a female that will never talk to you and you will never fawk? That's torture, not value. cheesy It is also a waste of attention and time, as it just cements the notion that you are worthless among many of her fellow thirst crew and so all you can do is worship her from afar....which is raw foolishness. She has not provided you any value, instead she has TAKEN from your value.

It baffles me how much low-self esteem is rampant with dudes.
Step your game up fellas, and start valuing yourselves.

Look I'm not saying you shouldn't follow babes on socials, do it of your own accord.
But if a female you're talking to is directing you to her social with minimum engagement, tell her "You're gonna have to pay me for that first".

She sees you and guys like you as a dollar sign. Recognize the value you'd potentially be giving her for FREE by agreeing to that.
Be that boss...

Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
Mtcheeeewww!! undecided
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 15, 2018
OP, Goan fry Pawpaw tongue
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by damtan(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
2buffagain:
Fellas, hold a damn plate! Lemme dish out some game...

When you talk to a girl and you ask for her number only for her to refer you to her instagram / snapchat/ wuteva...
DO NOT ACCEPT THAT as that is not what you asked for. Tell her "Naa if that's what I wanted I would have asked for it".

If she doesn't want to give you her number, it means she doesn't respect you anyway, which means you should respect yourself like a boss and wish her a pleasant day. If you really want to, you can ask her for her number again at a later time....or not, preferably.
Your dignity is upheld and you have respected yourself in doing so. Self-respect is sweeter than any toto in this life...which you kukuma won't still get WITHOUT self-respect.

Do you really want to be that bottom feeder who she uses for ego on her instagram? Her own personal thirst crew. It's all marketting and trying to use you to boost her value, while you get nothing in return. Basically, she bought you for FREE.

Let me explain: You use google for many things (search, email, map, etc). It provides immense value to your life FOR FREE...But how do you think google makes money?
It's by ads. By your eyeballs. Yes fellas, your eyeballs are valuable! YOU are valuable and don't let any female make it seem otherwise.
With your eyeballs, google can say to businesses: "Hey we're google and we have this many eyeballs. Let us market your business for you for $$$". But google is cool AF because it exchanges actual value, to you, for your precious lovely eyeballs.

A lot of these "slay pikins" are trying to do like google, only without actually providing value. They are just trying to grow their social follower count so they can try to pass themselves on to businesses as "models" for marketing purposes. A typical message you get from these girls are "Hello my name is <insert fake stripper-sounding name here>, a model, and I have this many followers on <blah blah>. Let me market your product for $$$"

She's making her money when she broadcasts about that perfume she decided to wear today.....But What value is becoming part of her instagram thirst crew providing to you?
Staring at a pussy female you will never fawk? That's torture, not value. cheesy It is also a waste of attention and time, as it just cements the notion that you are worthless among many of her fellow thirst crew and so all you can do is worship her from afar....which is raw foolishness. She has not provided you any value, instead she has TAKEN from your value.

In fact, next time some female tells you that shit, tell her "You're gonna have to pay me for that first".

Be that boss cool

and you really think I'll read all these??
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by ImaIma1(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
Mtcheeeewww!! undecided

It is one of those alpha male lectures. The students will soon arrive and concur and even drop tips.

Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by 2buffagain(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2018
IamFreedom:

OP, Goan fry Pawpaw tongue

No tongue

Is it paining you that I am opening your yansh and exposing your business here? grin
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by 2buffagain(m): 7:56pm On May 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

It is one of those alpha male lectures. The students will soon arrive and concur and even drop tips.

If that's what you want to call it.
I call it becoming more business aware and knowing how to appraise the value of your existence.

This isn't an ubunja miseducation thread
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by 2buffagain(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2018
damtan:
and you really think I'll read all these??

"Hard-working" Nigerian youth's are not welcome here. undecided

I only care for "Lazy" Nigerian youths.
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by 2buffagain(m): 3:03am On May 16, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
Mtcheeeewww!! undecided

Another vaseline crew insta-thirst member. cheesy
Thirst away my niggy. grin
You have no value for yourself anyway. angry

Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:39am On May 16, 2018
2buffagain:

Another vaseline crew insta-thirst member. cheesy Thirst away my niggy. grin You have no value for yourself anyway. angry

mtcheeeewww! undecided
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by ajericho(m): 10:11am On May 16, 2018
Me Don take rest to dey follow girls, I want dey go brothels now, but am a novice, I don't know how am gonna walk into that place
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 16, 2018
2buffagain:

No tongue

Is it paining you that I am opening your yansh and exposing your business here? grin

WTF !!!. i ain't Gay undecided
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 16, 2018
ajericho:
Me Don take rest to dey follow girls, I want dey go brothels now, but am a novice, I don't know how am gonna walk into that place

Jesus loves you, he wants to come into your life if you willing to accept him

#Peace.
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by 2buffagain(m): 5:55pm On May 31, 2019
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by Ayoleeboy007: 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
one of my close course mate did something like this to me I ask 4 her number she immediately grap my phone from me went straight to my ig and started typing her name. I just vex collect my phone back, she was all this face model she is good looking but short. we are still friends we talk to each other in class ,sometimes we read 2gether but funny we don't have each other no till now. it's going to 2 years now
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by Deepfeel(m): 7:03pm On May 31, 2019
2buffagain:
Fellas, hold a damn plate! Lemme dish out some game...and business sense!

If she doesn't want to give you her number, it means she doesn't respect you anyway, which means you should respect yourself and wish her a pleasant day. Your dignity is upheld. Self-respect is sweeter than any toto in this life...which you kukuma won't still get WITHOUT self-respect.
If you really want to, you can ask her for her number again at a later time....or not, preferably.

Furthermore, do you understand that she is trying to use you to make money when she tries to add you to her personal thirst crew. It's all marketing and trying to use you to boost her value, while you get nothing in return. Basically, she bought you for FREE.

Let me explain: You use google for many things (search, email, map, etc). It provides immense value to your life...But why? How do they make their money?

A lot of these "slay pikins" are trying to do like google, only without actually providing value. They are just trying to grow their social follower count so they can try to pass themselves on to businesses as "models" for marketing purposes.

As a business owner, A typical message I get from these girls are "Hello my name is <insert fake stripper-sounding name here>, a model, and I have this many followers on <blah blah>. Let me market your product for $$$". They ain't playing, they are trying to use you to make money. Meanwhile you are there thirsting after pics.

She's making her money when she broadcasts about that perfume she likes a guy to wear.....But What value is becoming part of her instagram thirst crew providing to you?
Staring at a female that will never talk to you and you will never fawk? That's torture, not value. cheesy It is also a waste of attention and time, as it just cements the notion that you are worthless among many of her fellow thirst crew and so all you can do is worship her from afar....which is raw foolishness. She has not provided you any value, instead she has TAKEN from your value.

Look I'm not saying you shouldn't follow babes on socials, do it of your own accord.
But if a female you're talking to is directing you to her social with minimum engagement, tell her "You're gonna have to pay me for that first".

She sees you and guys like you as a dollar sign. Recognize the value you'd potentially be giving her for FREE by agreeing to that.
Be that boss...

Op this long write up, only cause a girl refuse to give out her number? undecided
Re: When she says "I Can't Give Out My Number But You Can Add Me On Instagram” by Deicide: 8:56pm On May 31, 2019
Collect girl number, When i no day craze? Nigeria girls way them no sabi conversation na watin i wan collect their number for?

My Landlord Is Gay / . / How Uncontrollable Urge For Sex Ruined My Life—woman Cries Out