Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,997 members, 7,890,259 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:49 AM

Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? (511 Views)

Do You Trust Your Current Boyfriend/ Girlfriend? / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
Can you trust your spouse with your finances??

as me for me it's a no no...I can manage my finances by myself.

Men can you trust your wives to manage your finances for you?
Ladies can you trust your husbands to manage your finances for you?.

cc lalasticlala
Re: Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by Lonestar124: 5:50pm On May 15, 2018
Watch how some ladies even without aspiration will invade this thread as "linda ikeji" and her contemporaries cheesy

To the questio.I wholly hand it over to her management.. If i my distrust my wife who else will I trust...if only she can manage it.
Re: Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by Twoclans(f): 5:54pm On May 15, 2018
If the person is prudent and a hustler yes I can, but honestly it would only be a portion of my finance that if anything happens to it I won't sink financially.

I love with my two eyes wide open.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 15, 2018
Lonestar124:
Watch how some ladies even without aspiration will invade this thread as "linda ikeji" and her contemporaries cheesy

To the questio.I wholly hand it over to her management.. If i my distrust my wife who else will I trust...if only she can manage it.

ask yourself if she'll do the same..
Re: Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 15, 2018
Twoclans:
If the person is prudent and a hustler yes I can, but honestly it would only be a portion of my finance that if anything happens to it I won't sink financially.

I love with my two eyes wide open.

I mean all your finances...
Re: Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:42pm On May 15, 2018
women with money dont easily get along
Re: Can You Trust Your Spouse To Manage Your Funds? by pawshjai(f): 10:23pm On May 15, 2018
hell nah

(1) (Reply)

Signs That She Doesn't Like You / Nigerian Man Narrates His Experience Growing Up As A Burn Survivor - Graphics / Benefit Of Getting Married Early

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.