Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (17468 Views)

President Budgets N10billion To Renovate Gbajabiamila’s Official Residence / Nigerian Communities Are Free To Dialogue With Bandits – Defence Minister Speaks / Governor Obiano Honoured In Austria By Nigerian Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 15, 2018
AnanseK:

How much did Jonathan give Dasuki to distribute?

725 billion naira.

Yet Buhari has refused to take him to court. 3 years on dasuki is in jail and Buhari has been prevented his trial from going to court grin.
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by obailala(m): 11:07pm On May 15, 2018
Mayydayy:
Sometimes I wonder.what can make a man sell his soul to the devil and don't give a hoot about that.

I think about Osibanjo sometimes and all I want to do is stop going to church.He makes me lose my Christian faith.
For what reason exactly?... What did Osinbajo do to you?... instead of you to boldy claim you're an atheist, you want to put the blame on Osinbajo.
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by chuose2: 11:08pm On May 15, 2018
Mayydayy:
Sometimes I wonder.what can make a man sell his soul to the devil and don't give a hoot about that.

I think about Osibanjo sometimes and all I want to do is stop going to church.He makes me lose my Christian faith.

RCCG is satanic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by chuose2: 11:15pm On May 15, 2018
shamecurls:

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2023 Ascerta!

God forbid
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by towyeenbell2: 12:05am On May 16, 2018
Thank you jare better presido and vice.
Now the pdswines go say Na dem brain child project but forgetting that since the time immemorial Naija we've been having a boycott of projects from a predecessor but this one is following up yet they are not happy.
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by Georgeandrew919: 12:17am On May 16, 2018
It's not all about coming here to make hate speech, get your PVC so we can throw these shameless old men out of office come 2019....
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by richeso: 12:27am On May 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
Why wouldn't approve such huge amount of money when 99.9% of those communities are northern communities.

exactly what i wanted to say.
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by 2016v2017: 3:55am On May 16, 2018
oganology33:
Buhari has approved anoda $50bn 2 resurrect all the people killed by Fulani herdsmen since May 29, 2015--Lai Mo!
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by 2016v2017: 3:55am On May 16, 2018
Firefire:
Professional liar called Pastor.

Where is the promised and overhyped Ogoni clean up update.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by tiredoflife(m): 6:02am On May 16, 2018
Where is omaleka
Abi what's his name
That ran to enugu when Fulani was killing his people

If middle belt people no one wise
We will know this time
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by klimkid: 6:36am On May 16, 2018
Evablizin:
2019 is by the corner, Buhari and Osibande,with their weak plans to change the minds of youths. Vote wisely.Thanks.
please how do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by daveP(m): 10:55am On May 16, 2018
The ghost following this man may prevent him from seeing his 72virgins.
Re: Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP by Oxalic(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2018
Firefire:
Professional liar called Pastor.
Where is the promised and overhyped Ogoni clean up update.

Very good question! Thumbs up for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Honest Nigerians Do to Stop 'Nigerian Scams'? / Oshiomhole’s Aides Beats Up Catholic Priest / El-Rufai Sworn In The Second Time As Governor Of Kaduna + Full Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.