Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,545 members, 7,885,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:34 AM

Yemi Awomodu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Awomodu (14509 Views)

Yemi Alade Opens Up On Relationship With Her Manager / Yemi Alade Rocks A Large Gele (photos) / 9ice Asking Yemi Alade For Autograph (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Awomodu by googles: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2010
bolaadigun:

ask her if she didn't hide Yemi's passport in a bucket of elubo b4 Yemi saw it

Color me laffing my a[i]s[/i]s off grin grin grin

chaii
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2010
Adding a bit of spice to the page wink

Re: Yemi Awomodu by ikamefa(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2010
come oh dis one nah real wifey or movie wifey? :- undecided undecided undecided
Re: Yemi Awomodu by TewMuch: 12:09am On Oct 31, 2010
bolaadigun:

I feel compled to contribute in the on going as I fear God and His wrath. Abi's sis, u need to hear this. I was there when your sis asked Yinka Quadri and Yomi Fabiyi to intervene in her matter with Yemi, and these two people can be witnesses to everything I'm going to say here. Uncle Yinka called Yemi to come see him,and he came. Then he said something to uncle Yinka,and that is that he wants your sis Abi to be around before he said anything because he wants your sis to be around so he cld say all he has to say to her face. They all met at a sister place your sis was there too,and in d presence of everyone Yemi started talking. I was in a room and I overheard everything being said, and I cldn't help but feel sorry for Yemi. And the truth is your sis Abi admttied to everything d guy said. Now Abi's sis,u were not there,but like I said Yinka Quadri and Yomi Fabiyi are witnesses to this,anyone can ask them if they want. Abi's sis do this for the sake of your own soul,so that d vengeance of God u r callin on Yemi won't also fall on u. It's d same thing Yemi asked your sis to do which she admitted to: Give a bible to your sis,don't reply to this blog until u do so,or d wrath of GOD will also be over your head for trying to tarnish Yemi's name. ask her if she did not offer (of her own accord), to give Yemi abt £600 towards his tuition fee, ask her if Yemi never gave her his bank card to show his appreciation for all she's done,ask her if she did not mismanage his account, ask her if Yemi did not buy her jewelleries worth almost £1000, ask her if the 200,000 naira to Yemi's sis wasn't actually Yemi's money,ask her if she doesn't always beat Yemi like a house boy,ask her if neva lied to Yemi,she was carryin his baby,ask her if she wasn't taken Yemi's passport with her anytime she goes out i.e after his indefinite was granted, ask her if she didn't hide Yemi's passport in a bucket of elubo b4 Yemi saw it and kept it with him,ask her if she did not ask police to throw Yemi out of her house. Abi's sis, if u don't ask her all these with the bible in her hand b4 u reply on this blog,u may be drawing God's wrath on your own head. I was there when Yemi asked your sis all these questions and more,and she admitted to them all, she then asked all ppresent to help beg Yemi to forgive her. If I was not there that day, I would be condemimg Yemi like d rest.

This is why i told that girl to be careful. She obviously doesnt know the real story and may not be a "real" sister to the Abi lady. Maybe a cousin sef. See the exposure now. Good thing you came to clear the mans name, because this is the internet and people just come and say a lot of nonsense, to spoil people. Everything is on google these days anyway. I suggest you edit some of ur post though so the man can have some peace and sanity in his life. I will do the editing in this quote so you can see what am talking about. I dont know the guy, but thanks for coming out with a 3rd person's account that can be readily verified by the accuser. See how she has sworn and prayed for terror on other's. She should pray and beg for forgiveness. Never follow people to fight their own fight, because you may meet the other with a bucket of acid.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Kunbee: 12:41am On Oct 31, 2010
Pls he shouldn't come back
Re: Yemi Awomodu by surmau: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2010
this guy does look such, hes soft spoken and i really appreciate God for his talent. people shld not try 2 spoil his image, though they are trying to spoil it but its not working. i want dis guy back on set. pls can someone help me get any of his profile? plsssssssssssss
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Olasumbo1: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ Bola Adigun, I really appreciate the fact that u put a light to what that So-called sister of Abi had said,
I am also writing this to reveal some truth to the Lies said by Adeola.

Adeola, U r so scared to identify yourself, Y did u tell d whole world U were Abi's sister when U happen to be the Abi yourself,
Your name is Adeola Abisola Aremu, U started ur story with lies and also ended up with lies.

U r a devil urself, U almost ruined Yemi's life before God saved him from ur captivity, Wat would u gain from destroying some1's image?

Adeola, Yemi is now happily married with his God's sent and there is nothing u or ur family can do about it, What God has joined together, Let no man put asunder, His wife has also got her indefinite leave to remain in d UK, If u think dat's d reason she got married 2 Yemi.

Just becos u helped a guy from Nigeria, did not mean u should force him to marry u, Who would want 2 marry some1 with ur kind of character, U frustrated him to the extent of leaving u even without taking anything from ur house.

This guy didnt touch u 4 2 years becos he thot u helped him with no strings attached, U forced him 2 sleep with u, U told people he couldnt make a girl pregnant, Shame,  He's got a handsome boy now,,wat would u say about that, Very soon, U will also find pictures of the 2nd child on FB.

Adeola Abisola Aremu, since no man wants u, stop disturbing people that r already enjoying their married lives, GO & DIE

If u dont reply, den u must be a FOOL dat u r.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Kunbee: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
^^o ti to pls let it end, enough of this
Re: Yemi Awomodu by favouredjb(f): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2011
kunbee i agree,enough of you all washing your dirty linen in public
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Winnergal(f): 4:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
Na wa oh shocked shocked grin cheesy

Anywayz there are 3 sides to a story, your side, his side and God's side grin
Re: Yemi Awomodu by babylami: 7:30pm On Mar 09, 2011
Yemi Awomodu is a lovely and beautiful person. You really need to know him to know this. People should be careful of what they say about someone they don't really know. I have a friend who will give her two eyes for Yemi Awomodu. She just loves this guy. And my friend is really pretty, among us friends she is actually the prettiest. Not only that, her family is loaded, and she got a nice job here as well. I mean she is like an easy target for gold diggers. But Yemi Awomodu repeatedly turned her down since 2006, and he did this without being arrogant and making my friend look stupid. She's offered him several things which he gracefully turned down,never took advantage of her. This actually endeared him to us all. He's just so humble, like he doesn't see himself like a star.I am a witness to this. People break up for so many reasons, he doesn't mean they are bad people.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by muhdT: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2011
@olasumbo1, @baby lami, @Adeola. Pls can you kindly call these number 08037992338 cos we want to confirm the story from you due to your huge contribution in the thread. Kudos to you all nairalanders.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Olasumbo1: 10:02pm On Mar 09, 2011
@ Kunbee & Favouredjb, I have got nothing 2 say 2 u guys, I know u guys must be Adeola Abi Aremu's friends, U didnt warn her 2 stop wen she started blackmailing an innocent person, Now dat some1 stood up 2 reveal d truth about d lies she had published, U became preachers,
Pls pass d message 2 Adeola Abisola Aremu to respond, not u,
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Olasumbo1: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2011
baby lami:

Yemi Awomodu is a lovely and beautiful person. You really need to know him to know this. People should be careful of what they say about someone they don't really know. I have a friend who will give her two eyes for Yemi Awomodu. She just loves this guy. And my friend is really pretty, among us friends she is actually the prettiest. Not only that, her family is loaded, and she got a nice job here as well. I mean she is like an easy target for gold diggers. But Yemi Awomodu repeatedly turned her down since 2006, and he did this without being arrogant and making my friend look silly. She's offered him several things which he gracefully turned down,never took advantage of her. This actually endeared him to us all. He's just so humble, like he doesn't see himself like a star.I am a witness to this. People break up for so many reasons, he doesn't mean they are bad people.

@ Baby Lami, God bless u & ur entire family 4 coming out to defend Yemi Awomodu, U shall nver lack IJN
Re: Yemi Awomodu by glassman: 7:57am On Mar 10, 2011
how come no soft sell has reported this story, at least Yemi is a bit popular amidst Yoraba actors.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by laidelex: 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2011
We all used to joke and call him 'the cutie geek' wink back then @ Londonmet - always in the library. Was the compere at a student talk show in the North campus, very articulate too. Always very polite and respectful to d girls, not cheeky and flirty like dem Nollywood actors. Wish him luck.
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Kunbee: 12:06am On Mar 12, 2011
Olasumbo1:

@ Kunbee & Favouredjb, I have got nothing 2 say 2 u guys, I know u guys must be Adeola Abi Aremu's friends, U didnt warn her 2 stop wen she started blackmailing an innocent person, Now dat some1 stood up 2 reveal d truth about d lies she had published, U became preachers,
Pls pass d message 2 Adeola Abisola Aremu to respond, not u,

Rofl cheesy
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Olasumbo1: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2011
Kunbee:

Rofl cheesy
Watever, tell ur friend 2 face me, stop bn childish,
Re: Yemi Awomodu by ikamefa(f): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2011
and it get messier , na wha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yemi Awomodu by hannie: 1:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
^ seriously its no rocket science . . .

both husband and wife are already on this thread, probably joined by the latest wife . . .

see as all of them just dey create new account just to create different spins to the story!!!

Nairaland I HAIL!!!  grin
Re: Yemi Awomodu by Olasumbo1: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2011
hannie:

^ seriously its no rocket science . . .

both husband and wife are already on this thread, probably joined by the latest wife . . .

see as all of them just dey create new account just to create different spins to the story!!!

Nairaland I HAIL!!! grin

Wat is hurting u in all this matter now, Who & who has created different accounts?, Wat is ur business if any1 had created 100 accounts , People just run their mouths 2 insults others, Its a free world, If it wasnt free, u wouldnt have bn able 2 add ur meaningless comment as well, Wen ur so called Adeola brought an innocent guy 2 d public 2 blackmail him, U were enjoying her story, Now people stood up 2 oppose d rubbish she has written about that guy, U r tired of reading d truth, pls u better respect urself i beg,
Re: Yemi Awomodu by hannie: 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2011
Olasumbo1:

Wat is hurting u in all this matter now, Who & who has created different accounts?, Wat is your business if any1 had created 100 accounts , People just run their mouths 2 insults others, Its a free world, If it wasnt free, u wouldnt have bn able 2 add your meaningless comment as well, Wen your so called Adeola brought an innocent guy 2 d public 2 blackmail him, U were enjoying her story, Now people stood up 2 oppose d rubbish she has written about that guy, U r tired of reading d truth, pls u better respect urself i beg,

see this mumucious fellow grin who appears hurt, me or u ?

u got 5 posts and u are here yapping tosh . . .u wan die e-death abi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) / Meet Otunba Subomi Balogun, The Nigerian Billionaire With Over 11 Rolls Royce / How I Met My Wife And Fell In Love With Her - Chinedu Ikedieze(aki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.