Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,461 members, 7,917,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:35 AM

Mentally Depressed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mentally Depressed (705 Views)

Mentally- Challenged Couple Spotted Celebrating Valentine's Day In Edo (photos) / Female Dancer Lures Mentally Unstable Man Into Having Sex With Her After Seeing / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mentally Depressed by Mytth: 8:05pm On May 15, 2018
Hi Nairalanders,

Has anyone here ever been mentally and emotionally depressed? how'd you survive?
Here's the drill, I have this bf I love so very much, but he's hurt me so deeply in the past, cheated on me heavily even without me doing anything ,lied to me, used some girl's picture as dp for a while while claiming I'm his gf and lots more..

The thing now is, I'm not cheating on him, never did but I've recently started talking to the male friends I've been snubbing because of him cause I don't think he's worth it anymore, got this guy, let's call him Ade, we ain't dating and we'll never date, bf saw our chat and went nuts because I asked Ade who some girl was, only asked him so he'll know I know he's not a saint since he told me my bf ain't a saint either but bf took it the other way round...

My so called bf didnt save my number on his phone
Doesn't have any of my pictures
Wouldn't reply my texts.
wouldn't snap any pictures with me or anything

All he knows is blame me for everything, I get bored and lonely at times and I know if I text him, he'll never reply, he's refused to do anything romantic aside cuddles and he claims he loves me and sees me more than a girlfriend
I love him a lot but I'm mentally depressed, each time I think about all the things he made me go through in the past, I feel like pissing him off or letting him go but I just can't, dunno if I'm under a spell, though Ade told me my bf's had me under a spell but I'm sure he's just toying around..
don't know what to do at the moment, they're both nairalanders and I'm sure they'll see this.
Re: Mentally Depressed by empire2017(m): 8:07pm On May 15, 2018
ftc anyway,the person below me has alot to offer .Lets wait.Meanwhile u dont have a bf yet nd try get dat into ur skull now.shikina!!!
Re: Mentally Depressed by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 15, 2018
I will be very blunt and straight to the point angry
Stop forming emotional weakness and move on with your life. It's a total waste of time waiting for a man who probably already has someone he wants to marry to change in the name of love angry

You don't have a man yet, you won't have if you keep drowning in such toxic stage play.

You are nothing but his BLACK MARKET
Re: Mentally Depressed by Khallyella(f): 8:20pm On May 15, 2018
I think SmellingAnus may have something to say cheesy grin
Re: Mentally Depressed by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 15, 2018
Stop making your puxxy readily available and you will see how you will forget about him
Re: Mentally Depressed by Apina(m): 8:22pm On May 15, 2018
Look at the way u want to die ontop person matter when no dey reason u at all. From all u have said, its obvious u lack a personal identity and moreso its as though u enjoy the abuse,if not u would have walked away long ago. Its better late than never, cos its situations like these that leads to ill informed notions such as men are scum. undecided
Re: Mentally Depressed by Safiaa(f): 8:23pm On May 15, 2018
Better use your young life on a guy who is worth it.
Re: Mentally Depressed by Safiaa(f): 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
chupachups:
Stop making your puxxy readily available and you will see how you will forget about him
are you the guy shes talking about?
Re: Mentally Depressed by Mytth: 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
chupachups:
I will be very blunt and straight to the point angry
Stop forming emotional weakness and move on with your life. It's a total waste of time waiting for a man who probably already has someone he wants to marry to change in the name of love angry

You don't have a man yet, you won't have if you keep drowning in such toxic stage play.

You are nothing but his BLACK MARKET

Thanks a lot hun, bit hard to do but I'm trying x
Re: Mentally Depressed by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
the sooner u start moving on the better it is. my 2kobokobo.
Re: Mentally Depressed by Mytth: 8:29pm On May 15, 2018
Safiaa:
Better use your young life on a guy who is worth it.

Just love him more than I should
Re: Mentally Depressed by SoapQueen(f): 8:30pm On May 15, 2018
Mytth:
Hi Nairalanders,

Has anyone here ever been mentally and emotionally depressed? how'd you survive?
Here's the drill, I have this bf I love so very much, but he's hurt me so deeply in the past, cheated on me heavily even without me doing anything ,lied to me, used some girl's picture as dp for a while while claiming I'm his gf and lots more..

The thing now is, I'm not cheating on him, never did but I've recently started talking to the male friends I've been snubbing because of him cause I don't think he's worth it anymore, got this guy, let's call him Ade, we ain't dating and we'll never date, bf saw our chat and went nuts because I asked Ade who some girl was, only asked him so he'll know I know he's not a saint since he told me my bf ain't a saint either but bf took it the other way round...

Wouldn't reply my texts.

All he knows is blame me for everything, I get bored and lonely at times and I know if I text him, he'll never reply, he's refused to do anything romantic aside cuddles and he claims he loves me and sees me more than a girlfriend
I love him a lot but I'm mentally depressed, each time I think about all the things he made me go through in the past, I feel like pissing him off or letting him go but I just can't, dunno if I'm under a spell, though Ade told me my bf's had me under a spell but I'm sure he's just toying around..
don't know what to do at the moment, they're both nairalanders and I'm sure they'll see this.

Babes. This guy has left you in the underbelly of sadness and you will only sink lower. I am not going to sugarcoat it. This guy doesn't love you.

When I say 'love', I don't mean 'eros', this guy doesn't even love you as fellow human being like himself. I understand your self esteem is crushed. Please, try to move on.

You are not under a spell, you are afraid of being alone. Please, don't let anyone let you sink into an abyss.
Re: Mentally Depressed by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 15, 2018
Mytth:
Hi Nairalanders,

Wouldn't reply my texts.

Your own case strong wella. Crazy love
Re: Mentally Depressed by Headlesschicken(m): 8:54pm On May 15, 2018
undecided If only you had a job as stressful as mine, I'm sure u wouldn't have time for this yuh Ade sh!t....
Re: Mentally Depressed by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:02pm On May 15, 2018
some one should please call me when ade the nairalander and boyfriend comes to counter her post cos that's when the party gets started undecided
Re: Mentally Depressed by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 15, 2018
The best way to move on is to find a man who brings out that laughter in your or get glued to something positive .
Re: Mentally Depressed by ibori1(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2018
empire2017:
ftc anyway,the person below me has alot to offer .Lets wait.Meanwhile u dont have a bf yet nd try get dat into ur skull now.shikina!!!
grin
empire2017:

it won't make front page
Re: Mentally Depressed by empire2017(m): 9:17pm On May 15, 2018
ibori1:
grin

it won't make front page
ibori1:
grin

it won't make front page
ibori1:
grin

it won't make front page
lol....
Re: Mentally Depressed by Lavidalocaa(f): 9:30pm On May 15, 2018
In Rihanna's voice... Stupid in love
Re: Mentally Depressed by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 15, 2018
Mytth:
Hi Nairalanders,

Wouldn't reply my texts.

Attention seeking bitch

Give him more pussy
Make him Bleep wells
Give am your breast make him slack am wells
Ashawo
Re: Mentally Depressed by Peachess(f): 9:50pm On May 15, 2018
I'd advise you to let go of that relationship, it's not good for you. The guy is an asshole(I'm sorry for using that word. Fr, your boyfriend is one of those guys that don't like a girl and they still don't want another person to have you. Don't rush into another relationship immediately if you let go, just find a way to make yourself happy with yourself. Find something that you love to do. That'll might help with the depression. Cos if you're not happy from within nobody can make you happy.
Re: Mentally Depressed by SmellingAnus(m): 10:07pm On May 15, 2018
Khallyella:
I think SmellingAnus may have something to say cheesy grin
op your boyfriend doesn't see you as a beautiful babe that he can show off... He is not proud of you... He also probably has a More serious relationship... You will most likely end up with a heart break... Your story reminds me of a song by Kenny Rogers titled... " DAY TIME FRIENDS AND NIGHT TIME LOVERS" grin

cc mytth
Re: Mentally Depressed by iLegendd(m): 10:19pm On May 15, 2018
Typing...

Yes, Honey.

You're under a spell and the name is called ESCOFi. This is one of the reasons we haven't released the book because it's worse than 48 Laws of Power.

It costs 10k and there are people ready to buy it, yet we refused to sell it because some men are wicked. They may use those magical tips to hurt women and we don't like it. We don't want to see women get emotionally hurt just like you are now.

Read a little about ESCOFi here: https://www.nairaland.com/4334933/escofi-dont-try-home-whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Beautifully Designed Short Ankara Fashion Styles For Women And Girls Photos / 9 Ways To Increase Your Sex Span / Check Out This Unique Ankara Skirt & Blouse Worth $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.