Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,857 members, 7,893,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) (60549 Views)

BBNaija's Gifty Shares Bedroom Underwear Photos / Roman Goddess, Her Camel Toe And Banging Body Stun In Her Underwear Photos / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Dindondin(m): 5:43am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this girl were a vehicle, She'd be a Volkswagen Santana.
nope, she ll be A Toyota Camry 2016 model.
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by King44(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2018
The way girls crave for cheap popularity this days via nudity dey worry me, any way our dear up and coming olosho carry on na your body, let me ride you like an Okada
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Hargbo(m): 5:53am On May 16, 2018
What the fu©k am I looking at
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Helenola: 6:11am On May 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Pat081: 6:21am On May 16, 2018
Someone future wife n mother to unborn children wen dis tin marry now n d wedding did nt last she will b calling village people names

1 Like

Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2018
selling n advertising herself. . .and nairaland supported her by moving bit to the front page. .n.a. wa
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by wristbangle: 6:55am On May 16, 2018
How is this one different from a pathetic female pig bumbling in a dirty canal? undecided
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Tedassie(m): 7:20am On May 16, 2018
timsbee:
Pls where is she?
Cos all I can see is cholesterol
Bad cholesterol
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 7:25am On May 16, 2018
She ain't that bad looking. You're beautiful girl. Do ya thing.

#buharimustgo
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 7:33am On May 16, 2018
Any olosho can now tag herself 'upcoming actress' and funny enough they always remain upcoming. They are everywhere on social media especially instagram advertisin their derriere
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by buzmanjohn(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2018
i wonder oooo
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 7:40am On May 16, 2018
vikkimimi:

undecidedUNDERSIZED

She looks like u honestly
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by deaconbiggy(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2018
Rutheby:
Was expecting to see some nice straight legs
Happy birthday to u

I want to tell u that I lik ur nose

Hian
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 8:07am On May 16, 2018
my kind of gal
i go fuc craze comot from her body
my current gal cant stand my huge dick
bich
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Rutheby(f): 8:08am On May 16, 2018
deaconbiggy:

I want to tell u that I lik ur nose

Hian
Lol.... Thank you
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Assassin101: 8:28am On May 16, 2018
every hoe is now an "upcoming actress in naija....smh undecided
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Pholadime(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2018
grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this girl were a vehicle,
She'd be a Volkswagen Santana.
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by 0kp0nku: 8:32am On May 16, 2018
Cutehector:
Just negodu poff poff body
grin grin grin grin
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by yhermmie(f): 8:32am On May 16, 2018
Trashy
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 16, 2018
deaconbiggy:

She looks like u honestly

thanks for proving to the world that you're blind

1 Like

Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by ogakizito(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2018
She's Very plentiful
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by baron3(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2018
she is not sexy 2 fat, slim and plumpy ladies are the altimate
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:42am On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If this girl were a vehicle,
She'd be a Volkswagen Santana.

Lol, Volkswagen Santana with custom headlights (boobs) cool
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 11:08am On May 16, 2018
Is she the vice-president "Olosho Association" Cross River state chapter?
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by Olysmile(f): 11:53am On May 16, 2018
publicity stunt, hmmmm. Igbanika
Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by biggiesmallz15(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2018
Evablizin:
I know that she is a Nairaland actress. But op,is that all?
make I help you with the picture

Re: Peace Agim Celebrates Her Birthday In Her Underwear (Photos) by abimic(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2018
Cute, too fat and short.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Rihanna Dating A$AP Rocky / Mayorkun Buys N35 Million Benz For His 25th Birthday (Photo) / Tems Slammed For Her "Rude" View-Blocking Dress At The Oscars (video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.