Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,730 members, 7,921,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Get Rich Quick Scams - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Rich Quick Scams (298 Views)

Two Simple Mobile Apps To Help You Earn Extra Income...this Isn't Get-rich-quick / The Get Rich Quick Syndrome In Nigeria / 10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rich Quick Scams by Nlearn: 12:27am On May 16, 2018
Are you scared of get rich quick scams

The read this to the end and
Don't let an opportunity to pass you over time all in the name of get rich scams disease?

Get Rich Quick Scam Story Line Begins Here
You see! We've searched the internet and sorted through the garbage to find the programs that will make you easy money!

Like many of you, have searched the internet far and wide to find an easier way to make money other than our normal 9-5 job (which leaves most of us with little satisfaction!).

Also like many of you, have purchased Get Rich Quick programs online that promised us the world but were disappointing in the long run.

I'm here to tell you that over 70% of these so-called Get Rich Quick programs are A COMPLETE WASTE OF YOUR MONEY and TIME!!! in all don't let the get rich quick scam rob you off from the good side of internet marketing opportunities

Sure, they all sound enticing with "real testimonials", bank statements suposedly showing the success of the program, and finally the WILD GUARANTEES

That you can make thousands a day by only working 5 minutes. I'm sure you have fallen victim to one of these types of programs before,

I know I have! In reality, the only person who is going to make money off of one of these programs is the creator....because he roped us into buying his useless ebook or tools!

So after many, many ebook and tools purchases and just as many disappointments, I told myself that

enough is enough!!

I was going to get to the bottom of the Get Rich Quick phenomena to see if there were any programs out there that were not a complete load of crap.

To get our hands on some of these ebooks and tools, we posed as website reviewers for a new online awards program.

We emailed the ebook and software tools creators and said that we have heard a lot about your site and we'd like to review it and possibly give you our award seal to add to your site.

I knew that if anyone was going to fall for that lame scheme, it would be the sites that were thrown together overnight to try and make money selling garbage.

To our surprise, we were able to get a lot of ebooks using this method, but there were still some sites that ignored our attempts or gave us nasty replies!!

In the end, we broke down and purchased some in hopes of finding a diamond in the rough. Here to see the results of our research! final justification

We discover that internet is the number one employers of labor and anyone who is afraid of internet scamming and therefore refuses to take advantage of the Online market is a big joker

Yes there are get rich scams on the internet, but not all the opportunities provided by internet community are scams

many among them are a legit business opportunity that anybody can venture into and start profiting overnight, some you may need to learn and invest some money and time before you can start profiting

Some you may need to develop time to learn the core of the niche business and one of the best platforms to learn internet marketing business niche in Nigeria is Online University Of NairaLearn

Follow Source to start learning legit internet marketing business now live on nairalearn, don't be scared of scam friend, cust there is real money in the street called the internet, follow the source link to get started

With Thanks For Reading

Source https://nairalearn.com/all-courses/
Re: Get Rich Quick Scams by Nlearn: 4:18am On May 16, 2018
Know That The Internet Is The Highest Employers Of Labour. so take advantage of the net

(1) (Reply)

Why We Sale Property In Lagos And Abuja Faster Than Any Other State / Using Agriculture To Reduce Poverty In Nigeria / Ramadan Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.