Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,126 members, 7,900,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:12 AM

Design Your Own Blog Yourself Without Any Web Developer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Design Your Own Blog Yourself Without Any Web Developer (299 Views)

Just Started My Own Blog / Start Your Own Blog / Let's Help You Design Your Book, Flyer,banner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design Your Own Blog Yourself Without Any Web Developer by angelicjoe: 8:27am On May 16, 2018
Blogging has become a major online generating revenue.

As a Problogger for over 7years now, I have discovered that the major challenge of many upcoming bloggers is how to design their blog and start up something great.

As a web developer as well, I have discovered that many developers bill prospective bloggers so much in developing their blogs. Some charge #70,000 and above.

As a major concern to me, I thought it wise that such things shouldn't discourage upcoming bloggers from starting up.

So I compressed the information into a detail book, which has a step by step guide on how to design your own professional blog and enjoy the fullness and proper dividends from your blog.

The information in this book is much more than #70,000 but I will be selling it at just #10,000 for the next 20 persons.

Is super cool. And you won't need any web developer to quote price for you and you will in turn design blogs for others and charge them what ever you want.

It is a great opportunity for you to change your online venture and increase your earnings.

Dial me on : +2347.0884.32903

(1) (Reply)

...and Yet Again It Happened / Book Launch (christian Fantasy): BEYOND THE BARGAIN By Chimdi Michael / Creative Content Developer Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.