Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,372 members, 7,917,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 07:50 PM

Ajibare Dedicates Success To Ekiti People, Promises To Lead Them All The Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajibare Dedicates Success To Ekiti People, Promises To Lead Them All The Way (335 Views)

My Supporters Urge Me To Lead Them To APC — Gbenga Daniel / 'Bring Back Fayose' - Ngige Mistakenly Tells Ekiti People At APC Rally (VIDEO) / Fayemi Begs Ekiti People For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ajibare Dedicates Success To Ekiti People, Promises To Lead Them All The Way by SharpmindsAC: 9:00am On May 16, 2018
DEDICATION OF SEMI FINAL RESULTS OF EKITI2018 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION TO MY DEAR EKITI YOUTHS AND ELDERS
(Tosin Ajibare Gold)

I dedicate our success so far in the youth revolution to all Ekiti people questing for a progressive state, a saner society, a better and quality life.

When we started this youth revolution some years ago, a lot of people felt it was an insurmountable and impossible task, lots of people preferred pointing out the problems militating against the solution to our common problem rather than the solution to the said problems. despite all this, we braced ourselves and faced the odds because we knew it was our only way out of the present quagmire of bad leadership and its apparently attendant realities.

We knew nobody would save us other than ourselves and for this we threw our life on the line, our family, our businesses/jobs, our individual dreams and desire, we would prefer to go hungry in order to conduct the work of liberation and bit by bit we started chiseling at the impossibility mountain till we got to where we are today.

Every hurdle pointed out and un-pointed out we have overcome, even to protect the victorious outcome of the youth revolution from the most used cooked up litigation of the parasitic order, we have sacrificed credentials and personal pride (He that is down needs fear no fall).

At this junction we ask that you join hands with us, so that together we can rescue our state, our lives, our future and that of our children, both born and unborn from the parasites we call leaders.
As you can see, like always, they have given the people a choice between two evils, this is our time for liberation from them once and for all.

Let us make this a call to action and a call to duty.
Ekiti adara o. (Amin).

#PowertotheYouths
#Betterlife4all
#Ekiti2018_Go4Gold
#Independent_Democrats
ID... Unity For Progress!

I am Tosin Ajibare Gold
(The Rising Sun)

1 Share

Re: Ajibare Dedicates Success To Ekiti People, Promises To Lead Them All The Way by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:01am On May 16, 2018
Okay
Re: Ajibare Dedicates Success To Ekiti People, Promises To Lead Them All The Way by anonymuz(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2018
Good one,but the unsolved problems are still big. They are the old politicians. Just go and serve one of them look,then come out again 2027.

(1) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: Real Reason That Led To Buhari Impeachment As Head Of State / Bayelsa Graduate Communicates Poorly In A Solidarity Protest (see Photos) / Southeastern States Insist Nigeria Must Be Restructured To Be Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.