Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,636 members, 7,951,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 08:28 PM

Our Wounds Are Still Fresh; Please End This Conflict – Victims Cry Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Wounds Are Still Fresh; Please End This Conflict – Victims Cry Out (661 Views)

COVID-19: Only TB. Joshua Has Solution To End This Pandemic - Prophet Bamidele / Osun: Armed Robbery Suspects Escape Police Custody, Their Victims Cry For Justic / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Wounds Are Still Fresh; Please End This Conflict – Victims Cry Out by goodsolomon: 1:21pm On May 16, 2018
I am making this narrative from a true life experience and also as a witness. Life presents itself in different forms and people live with the various outcomes at different stages of their being. We either accept to live with what is here with us today or we work to change future outcomes.

I will be using a case study of the recent Maiduguri ‘’confusion’’ which I am much aware of.

Recently, like 4 weeks ago (19th April, 2018), something happened in Maiduguri. The run for safety in the face of insurgency manifested itself in my presence. My friend and I just got back from work when this happened; sporadic gunshots, and people running from their homes to every direction, dashing around for safety. At this point, the concepts of ‘’danger’’ and ‘’safety’’ defined the mindset of these fellows all moving out for safety.

https://www.leadingreporters.com/opinion/our-wounds-are-still-fresh-please-end-this-conflict-victims-cry-out/

(1) (Reply)

Instant Deposit Of 0.005eth Hurry Up / Picking The Right Hob For Your Dream Kitchen / No Such Word As "Unsit" - Reno Omokri Blast Adult Troll Heavily On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.