Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,902 members, 7,906,368 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:50 AM

Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! (938 Views)

The Girl I Am Trying To Date Is Fickle-Minded! Please Help / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / I Proposed Marriage But I have now Lost Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! by Kumar4india: 1:40pm On May 16, 2018
Good day LS,

I was introduced to your blog three months ago and I must confess,it has been a huge blessing to my life. I love to read the stories and how you and one of your commenters:Uche always advice on the issues. I am a believer and I thank God for people like you who are fighting for godly marriages. I have been married for twelve years and it has not been easy but I thank God for His grace.

I am constantly being eaten up by the guilt of what I did about a year ago. It was a horrible mistake and I cannot forgive myself. You see,years ago,when my marriage was about eight years,my husband cheated on me. When I found out,I was broken.I mean.we are Christians. I never dreamed that one day,we would find ourselves in such a mess as s*xual sin. I know no one is perfect but I never ever expected it. My husband was a righteous man. He feared God. He loved God. He would frown at adultery in marriage inĀ  a heartbeat. When it happened,my husband apologized and begged me. I was so devastated. I was depressed for months.I couldn't bring myself to see him as the man that I loved and married. It was such a big betrayal to me.

Eventually,after like two years,I began to put the whole thing behind me. Or so I thought. As I say this, I am crying cos I dont know how this happened. But I became a gym fan after my husband's affair. I thought he didnt like my body. I felt insecure about my looks so I began to gym and I was really good at it. But the problem started when

...read and comment on full story on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/help-i-am-trying-to-build-my-marriage-but-this-guilt-is-killing-me/
Re: Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! by Samuelgr8: 11:10am On May 19, 2018
before u die of silent
Re: Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! by Kumar4india: 7:52pm On May 19, 2018
Re: Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! by Kumar4india: 11:03am On May 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me! by Kumar4india: 8:16am On May 21, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

5 Good Morning Love Messages That Will Make Him Think About You All Day / I Beg You Please Watch This Video Alone In Your Room / What's Your Worst Mistake In 2018 You Hope Shouldn't Repeat Itself.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.