Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:44 AM

Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale (2728 Views)

Super Quality 6 Weeks Old Boerboel Puppies For Sale In Ibadan/Lagos (Negotiable) / Pedigree Adult Female Caucasian For Sale At A Good Rate / Quality Young Adult Female Caucasian For Sale From DXK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 2:50pm On May 16, 2018
Call or chat 08028020406

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 2:52pm On May 16, 2018
your pup is exhibiting symptoms of parvo, i hope it is seperated from the other dogs in your kennel?
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 2:59pm On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:
your pup is exhibiting symptoms of parvo, i hope it is seperated from the other dogs in your kennel?
I don't know who you are but if I respond to you now,my judgement may be more than the offense you commited

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2018
DoublekayKennel:

I don't know who you are but if I respond to you now,my judgement may be more than the offense you commited
oh i am so sorry my name is dimeji ebigie(08032773199) and i am a veterinary doctor.
i don't mean to offend you i just want to inform you that your pup has the parvo virus and from what i see in those pictures, is exhibiting early signs.You probably cannot save nor sell the pup at this point so your best course of action will be to seperate the pup from the rest of the kernel, i hope you have not been keeping them together? Parvo is a very serious disease

2 Likes

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Eveezy(m): 4:28pm On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:

oh i am so sorry my name is dimeji ebigie(08032773199) and i am a veterinary doctor.
i don't mean to offend you i just want to inform you that your pup has the parvo virus and from what i see in those pictures, is exhibiting early signs.You probably cannot save nor sell the pup at this point so your best course of action will be to seperate the pup from the rest of the kernel, i hope you have not been keeping them together? Parvo is a very serious disease
Is this a new marketing strategy? First thing first, u re a vetirinarian not a vetirinary doctor, secondly is that how u diagnose pups brought to u? Thru pictures? You must be really good at your Job, all through my life, a Doctor has never looked at me and told me that I have malaria, without listening to my symptoms, observing me or conducting tests. Never knew it works d oda way with dogs, you must be spectacular
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
Madness must be ur surname ,the person wey do u go soon increase the level of ur insanity.
Jobless idiot,thinking he is talking to a fool like himself. @ Eveezy just the fool alone,he looked at my pups pics and diagnose parvo,if life don tire u,u better go and drink Snipper,animal
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2018
Madness must be ur surname ,the person wey do u go soon increase the level of ur insanity.
Jobless idiot,thinking he is talking to a fool like himself. @ Eveezy just leave the fool alone,he looked at my pups pics and diagnose parvo,if life don tire u,u better go and drink Snipper,animal
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Teemothymass(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:

Hmmmmm. Judging a pup from the picture and just concluded it has parvo virus without even seeing the said pup and yet you call yourself a vertinary doctor. Point of correction, there is nothing like vertinary in the dogs dictionary instead vertinarian. And also that is no way to behave on someone's thread. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 5:20pm On May 16, 2018
Teemothymass, Eveezy,DoublekayKennel
pardon my error gentlemen although i can refer to myself as a veterinary medical doctor or a veterinary physician or a veterinary surgeon but never mind that is not important now.
secondly like i said, this is not malicious in any way i am just trying to help
i am looking out for you mr doublekaykennel as well as any prospective buyer, from the picture that dog displays
malaise( discomfort from parvo which is prevalent in the way the pup is panting you can look it up)
so please seperate this pup from the other puppies or dogs and monitor it for further symptoms like bloody poop or vomitting(please wear gloves when handling those) and please, this is not the time to sell the pup to an unknowing customer cause that could tarnish your reputation

once again i am so sorry for this, its a good thing that there is no traffic on your thread so this is practically a group chat

2 Likes

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Eveezy(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2018
Maybe u didn't mean harm, but such conclusion is a very bold one

1 Like

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:
pardon my error gentlemen although i can refer to myself as a veterinary medical doctor or a veterinary physician or a veterinary surgeon but never mind that is not important now.
i am looking out for you mr doublekaykennel as well as any prospective buyer, from the picture that dog displays
malaise( discomfort from parvo which is prevalent in the way the pup is panting you can look it up)
so please seperate this pup from the other puppies or dogs and monitor it for further symptoms like bloody poop or vomitting(please wear gloves when handling those) and please, this is not the time to sell the pup to an unknowing customer cause that could tarnish your reputation

once again i am so sorry for this, its a good thing that there is no traffic on your thread so this is practically a group chat
As you have decided to derail my thread without a cause so shall ur destiny be derailed,as u have decided to speak lies in hypocrisy having no single knowledge about my advertised pup,the destruction appointed to ur sort shall overtake you,your counsel is as the counsel of Ahitophel and it can not stand,U will end as he ended,those who dnt know about what you have done will cry with you.
I know you are an agent of Satan and an enemy of progress,u have just decided to stand in the path of a wrong person.
Mark my words,every forces both in heaven and earth will begin to work against you from today.
Whoever will stand to support you shall take part in your ruin,
Oro ti jade beeni ase ti tele

1 Like

Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Teemothymass(m): 9:52pm On May 16, 2018
forreelinc:

I still disagree with you on that statement of parvo virus. I completely disagree
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 6:07am On May 17, 2018
Teemothymass:

I still disagree with you on that statement of parvo virus. I completely disagree
Please if you are close to the op, let him know that this is serious, he should observe that pup closely i know what I'm saying I've been in practice for 5 years,anyone whose experienced a pup with parvo will see what I'm seeing
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 6:08am On May 17, 2018
Eveezy:
Maybe u didn't mean harm, but such conclusion is a very bold one
Sorry about that, I was just alarmed that's all
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 6:10am On May 17, 2018
DoublekayKennel:

As you have decided to derail my thread without a cause so shall ur destiny be derailed,as u have decided to speak lies in hypocrisy having no single knowledge about my advertised pup,the destruction appointed to ur sort shall overtake you,your counsel is as the counsel of Ahitophel and it can not stand,U will end as he ended,those who dnt know about what you have done will cry with you.
I know you are an agent of Satan and an enemy of progress,u have just decided to stand in the path of a wrong person.
Mark my words,every forces both in heaven and earth will begin to work against you from today.
Whoever will stand to support you shall take part in your ruin,
Oro ti jade beeni ase ti tele
I'm sorry Mr doublekaykernel but I can't see my broda going towards fire and not do anything about it,to show you I mean no disrespect this is my number 08032773199 dr ebigie you can call me anytime and for anything
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 6:55am On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

I'm sorry Mr doublekaykernel but I can't see my broda going towards fire and not do anything about it,to show you I mean no disrespect this is my number 08032773199 dr ebigie you can call me anytime and for anything
As I have told you,you came into the path of a wrong fellow,as idiotic as u r,u r not even conversant with pet section,bloody liar,no peace for the wicked.From the moment you allowed urself to be an enemy of progress,ur ways shall remain dark and slippery.You have sown to the wind and you shall reap a whirlwind. The stone you roll shall return upon ur own head,the pit u dig u shall fall therein.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by 14teenK: 7:08am On May 17, 2018
A vet with that kind of DP, the hell are you practicing,he is just derailing the thread.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2018
14teenK:
A vet with that kind of DP, the hell are you practicing,he is just derailing the thread.
God bless u brother,I have checked his profile,he is not even known in pet section,he belongs to politics and so. He is an agent of Satan but his doom has been pronounced.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Teemothymass(m): 8:26am On May 17, 2018
Just crossed checked your profile. What kind of disgusting DP is that yet you called yourself a vet. Sigh. You are not even registered in the pet section. Please desist from commenting further to derail this post.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 9:28am On May 17, 2018
DoublekayKennel:

As I have told you,you came into the path of a wrong fellow,as idiotic as u r,u r not even conversant with pet section,bloody liar,no peace for the wicked.From the moment you allowed urself to be an enemy of progress,ur ways shall remain dark and slippery.You have sown to the wind and you shall reap a whirlwind. The stone you roll shall return upon ur own head,the pit u dig u shall fall therein.

Mere words cannot express how sorry i am that i derailed your thread and probably turned away all your customers.
i know you have spent a lot of money on this pup and have plans for the income you get from selling this dog, please do monitor your pup properly and keep it away from the other dogs
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2018
Teemothymass,14teenK
Thank you for your interest in my dp, it is the logo of my veterinarian clinic, it is meant to express the intensity associated with animals and how seriously we should focus on this.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Nobody: 10:21am On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:
Teemothymass,14teenK
Thank you for your interest in my dp, it is the logo of my veterinarian clinic, it is meant to express the intensity associated with animals and how seriously we should focus on this.
this guy need to be banned, how can u just decide that the said pup, has a symptoms of poavovirus, u have not done any ELISA TEST, OR ANY HISTORY and ure saying its has a poavovirus symptoms. Mr man ure a quack, and I am sure ure not licence by NVMA. Ure an examples of a quack veterinary surgeon.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2018
Alexbox:
this guy need to be banned, how can u just decide that the said pup, has a symptoms of poavovirus, u have not done any ELISA TEST, OR ANY HISTORY and ure saying its has a poavovirus symptoms. Mr man ure a quack, and I am sure ure not licence by NVMA. Ure an examples of a quack veterinary surgeon.
oh no sir i am registered with the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA) and my clinic is listed on the NVMA directory under surgery
Name: dr dimeji ebigie
phone number: 08032773199
address: plot 1 remi fani kayode street GRA, Lagos
Registered as dingdogs services

and yes an E.L.I.S.A test can be used to ascertain the virus in your dog,there are however tell tale signs experienced people notice before taking action thank you for your concern mr doublekay is lucky to have you as a friend
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 11:15am On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

oh no sir i am registered with the Nigerian Veterinary Medical Association (NVMA) and my clinic is listed on the NVMA directory under surgery
Name: dr dimeji ebigie
phone number: 08032773199
address: plot 1 remi fani kayode street GRA, Lagos
Registered as dingdogs services

and yes an E.L.I.S.A test can be used to ascertain the virus in your dog,there are however tell tale signs experienced people notice before taking action thank you for your concern mr doublekay is lucky to have you as a friend
Guys u know what? He is a stupid fellow seeking to be known probably frustrated in his life but what a pity as more frustration awaits you
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 11:18am On May 17, 2018
DoublekayKennel:

Guys u know what? He is a stupid fellow seeking to be known probably frustrated in his life but what a pity as more frustration awaits you
smiley relax mr. kay, it is well just be vigilant and seperate the pup from the other dogs, whats its name? i feel like i am being rude to it by referring to it as "the pup"
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 11:40am On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

smiley relax mr. kay, it is well just be vigilant and seperate the pup from the other dogs, whats its name? i feel like i am being rude to it by referring to it as "the pup"
You will cry and no one will console you
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2018
DoublekayKennel:

You will cry and no one will console you
my most sincere apologies for ruining your chances of selling that pup, i really mean it
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by Teemothymass(m): 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

my most sincere apologies for ruining your chances of selling that pup, i really mean it
Mr man please just stop it okay. You have caused enough damaged already .
Doublekaykennel please prove him wrong . the puppy is not stooling blood neither is it lean. The said pup is eating just fine and it has also be examined by a vertirinarian. So Mr forlenic please stay off this tread. And moreover who have you worked with on nairaland so we can confirm your authenticity. Because I have never seen your post on pets sections
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 1:52pm On May 17, 2018
Teemothymass:

Mr man please just stop it okay. You have caused enough damaged already .
Doublekaykennel please prove him wrong . the puppy is not stooling blood neither is it lean. The said pup is eating just fine and it has also be examined by a vertirinarian. So Mr forlenic please stay off this tread. And moreover who have you worked with on nairaland so we can confirm your authenticity. Because I have never seen your post on pets sections
When was the pup checked?
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by jayned: 4:34pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:

This approach is wrong on all levels.
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by forreelinc(m): 4:48pm On May 17, 2018
jayned:

This approach is wrong on all levels.
I know that and i am very sorry
Re: Oshaprapra 6 Weeks Large Female Caucasian For Sale by DoublekayKennel(m): 8:02pm On May 17, 2018
The people I pity are those who r related to you and aren't aware of the pit u r digging right now but will become aware when u fall into it.A puppy brought down from JOS on Friday and vaccinated with the green card at hand,bouncing eating like mad,that is what this bastard that has no root says my pup has parvo,like I have said ur doom has been determined and this time u won't escape.
The bastard just change his dp yesterday,u guys should check his comment on the post that asked who is Doxarised? You will then see he is fully mad and madness has taken over him.
He is fighting a battle he has lost already.Probably he was hired to derail ppls thread,devils agent

(1) (2) (Reply)

My DDR Shepherd Puppy / Caucasian Puppies from Russian import parents are Available at DG KENNELS / Who Can Tell The Breed Of This Cute Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.