Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,348 members, 7,947,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:21 PM

A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman (1029 Views)

Poverty Is Morethan Enough To Make Person Run Mad / Immediately I broke up With Him, He Started Destroying My Fruit Biz / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman by Suretab(m): 4:38pm On May 16, 2018
I am Mr John Nduka, am a butcher by profession. I slaughter meat in Urban, Market Umuahia in Abia State.
I used to be a One Minute Man & I don't even last up to two minutes in bed with my wife.
During the first year of our Marriage
my Wife started behaving strange when she noticed this, I sensed it that i was about I was about losing my wife to another man, so i became bordered and sought for solutions.
Tried different kinds of drugs until I found MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE........& it gave the end solution
All you need its just two pills daily.
Or take one pill an hour before intercouse.
#MASCUM #HERBAL #PRIDE.
at first I was being skeptical about it , until I decided to be a man & give it a try.
And that marked the end of Premature ejaculation and the happiness in my marriage was restored.
* I Got it For #16500 @ 20th Feb, 2017.
* I think it's #15,000 or a little bit lower now
That Ended the whole thing, Now I can Rock My Woman anyhow I please & For How Long I Want it.
All Thanks To Mascum Herbal Pride.....the #Game #Changer.
Wow!!!! Seize this Opportunity and testify like Mr John
Sure Health Ltd PRESENTS Mascum Herbal Pride Once Again.
rebranded and for Effectives.
TO Get Yours Kindly.
Text or Indicate your Contact.
@ 08107430668
GET IT DELIVERED @ your door step within 24 hours
Dr. Joseph Jory Essien
Regards

Re: A Man Reviels How He Started Lasting For Morethan 40mins In Sex, With His Woman by meobizy(f): 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
Balderdash! I can teach Mr. Nduka the butcher [obviously a fake name and profession] tips on how to last long naturally. If the thing reach 40 minutes e don pass pleasure enter government work.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Way To Make Love To A Woman / POCOHANTAS: A Straight Forward Question. / "My Money Is My Money, Your Money Is Our Money" - Nigerian Women Rhetorics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.