Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,110 members, 7,946,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou (1638 Views)

Ubi Franklin Slams those comparing Rema to Wizkid / Ubi Franklin Slams Rude Online Beggar / Ubi Franklin Slams His 'ashawo' Colleague Over Cee-c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou by 360frolic(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2018

Music exec and entreprenuer,Ubi Franklin slammed rumours Big Brother Naija 2018 Ist runner-up, Cee-C was at his home this morning .

He says she came to his office for a meeting and slammed insinuations he’s out to use her.

http://newshelm.ng/she-came-to-my-office-for-a-meeting-fool-ubi-franklin-slams-cee-c-dating-rumours/

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: ‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou by Oche211(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
Re: ‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou by IamPlato(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2018

Why The Insults Franklin?

There Is On Need Barking...
You Couldnt Handle The Hot Lilian Esoro (I Knew She Was Too Hot For Your Balls) talkless Of Cee C...

You Will Just Die A Depressed Man
Re: ‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou by HallaDaTruth: 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
Wetin Kwansine me

1 Like

Re: ‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Why The Insults Franklin?

There Is On Need Barking...
You Couldnt Handle The Hot Lilian Esoro (I Knew She Was Too Hot For Your Balls) talkless Of Cee C...

You Will Just Die A Depressed Man

grin grin You sound like NwaAma1kpe
Re: ‘she Came To My Office For A Meeting Fool’-ubi Franklin Slams Cee-c Dating Rumou by oshe11: 8:11pm On May 16, 2018
Why the Cusses

Is dating CeeC a DISEASE?shocked

(1) (Reply)

God Punish U! See You In Court Bitch – Davido React... / Shirtless Paul Okoye Poses With Nollywood Icon, Harry Banyanwu - Photos / Nina's Instagram Hacker Leaks Rita Dominic's Phone Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.