Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,818 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

It Will Be Betrayal To Arsenal If Coach Another EPL Club - Wenger - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be Betrayal To Arsenal If Coach Another EPL Club - Wenger (358 Views)

Napoli confirms Osimhen to join Madrid, PSG or an EPL club at the end of season / "God Showed Me That Man City Will Thrash Arsenal If.." - Primate Ayodele (video) / Benzema Uses Tupac Reference To Describe Kylian Mbappe's Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Betrayal To Arsenal If Coach Another EPL Club - Wenger by ackim: 7:26pm On May 16, 2018
Arsene Wenger has stated that his next job in football will not be in England - because it would feel like “a betrayal” to the club.

The French reign at the Emirates comes to an end after 22 years of being in charge as the Manager.

In an exclusive interview with Arsenal.com, he admitted that he’s leaning towards a move abroad.

“It will be very difficult for me [without Arsenal],” said Wenger.

“At the moment if I want to continue to work, I think I have to move out of the country, because my gut feeling at the moment is that I would feel I would betray my club by staying in England. People might feel that I’ve betrayed what I’ve built here.

“That is the problem I face at the moment. My club is here, my heart is here and will be forever. As I said in my speech on the pitch after the Burnley game, I’m a fan above all.”

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/it-will-be-betrayal-to-arsenal-if-coach.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
Re: It Will Be Betrayal To Arsenal If Coach Another EPL Club - Wenger by pafra(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
Wenger is not just a great coach but a great man
Re: It Will Be Betrayal To Arsenal If Coach Another EPL Club - Wenger by brodalikeme(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2018
No club in England is toasting you na, abi you want to create awareness? Abi go into club administration jejely, no club needs a non-tittle/trophy winning coach these days

(1) (Reply)

Daily Soccer Predictions PREDICTION (18/05/2018) / 24 Years Old Somalian Becomes First Muslim Female Referee In UK / Arsenal In Talk With Ex Psg Boss To Replace Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.