Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,319 members, 7,964,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1046) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1909461 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (4458) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2020
John Durham report delayed until after the Nov elections, looks like Obamagate is a hoax

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:32am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

It's fake news and he doesn't owe you his tax returns, he is under audit as the New York Times story confirmed so you have to wait till that is done. You just keep confirming that you didn't even read the New York times story you are commenting on.
Being under audit does not stop you from releasing it that line is s crap and won't work like it did in 2016.We all know that audit line is a lie he has no money to begin with.He doesn't release it only proves that it is the truth.Oh I read it I just don't share a silly reasoning like you.Even charlie kirk confirms it below
Bluebyrd:

As expected, you can't explain it grin. What can I say? I'll just use your own words, "It is you who chose not to use your intelligence.I won't say I am surprised"
Why should I explain it when you chose not to use your brain and program yourself that all what you read and see are lies as regard Trump I won't tell you how to use your brain and see the light.
So keep doing what you are doing or believe in your own lies it just won't change the fact that Trump is a fraud that will face charges once he leaves.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2020
PremierGuy:
John Durham report delayed until after the Nov elections, looks like Obamagate is a hoax
The witchunt failed grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

For more than 4 years now Trump has being using the same words that his tax returns are still been audited by the IRS. Why is he afraid to release the tax returns, he is using the courts to delay releasing them.

Read the New York Times story, there's a legal tussle going on over his tax refund claims and his businesses are being audited.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2020
donjazet:

they are all waiting to get their talking point from Fox News, brainwashed fools.
I'm really eager to see how they defend this.

Even Fox News carried the report on its main headline. Trump claiming it's fake news.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-new-york-times-avoid-paying-taxes-totally

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

For more than 4 years now Trump has being using the same words that his tax returns are still been audited by the IRS. Why is he afraid to release the tax returns, he is using the courts to delay releasing them.

Because he is a fraud.
It is on audit my foot.
He will still release it he has no choice the NYork attorneys need to get busy.
So he needs to lose in November so that we can move forward with the investigations

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:38am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:
How did Joe Biden acquire enough wealth to owe $3.7 million in taxes in 2017?

THAT is the real scandal.
He pays his taxes.
Trumpolini does not and the time he did he paid $750.I thought Trumpolini was a billionaire grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Being under audit does not stop you from releasing it that line is s crap.and won't work like it did in 2016.We all know that audit like is a lie he has no money to begin with.He doesn't release it only proves that it is the truth.Oh I read it I just don't shareba silly reasoning like you.E lven charlie kirk confirms it belowWhy should I explain it when you chose not to use your brain and program yourself that all what you read and see are lies as regard Trump I won't tell you how to use your brain and see the light.
So keep doing what you are doing or believe in your own lies it just won't change the fact that Trump is a fraud that will face charges once he leaves.
How did Charlie Kirk confirm anything? Did you even read what you posted? Charlie is saying that whoever is releasing Trump's tax details is breaking the law. Why do I even have to explain this to you

Whatever you mean by you don't "just shareba silly reasoning", my dear you have been sharebaing silly reasoning since. grin

I took my time to explain how the New York Times story is not bombshell in anyway. I dumbed it down for you liberals but you are finding it difficult to explain how Trump broke the law here. Please stop sharebaing grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:45am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He pays his taxes.
Trumpolini does not and the time he did he paid $750.I thought Trumpolini was a billionaire grin
How then is he getting a tax refund in excess of 72 million dollars? Explain!
I doubt you will though, you will soon start dropping some nonsense about not wanting to waste your time grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Read the New York Times story, there's a legal tussle going on over his tax refund claims and his businesses are being audited.

For how long will his businesses get audited, even very big mega corporations filed their tax returns yearly unfailingly. What is so special about Trump property businesses that the taxes are taking years to release.

The guy is not a real billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

For how long will his businesses get audited, even very big mega corporations filed their tax returns yearly unfailingly. What is so special about Trump property businesses that the taxes are taking years to release.

The guy is not a real billionaire.
Premierguy is not an authority on that, I'll believe it when Forbes and Bloomberg say so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

How did Charlie Kirk confirm anything? Did you even read what you posted? Charlie is saying that whoever is releasing Trump's tax details is breaking the law. Why do I even have to explain this to you

Whatever you mean by you don't "just shareba silly reasoning", my dear you have been sharebaing silly reasoning since. grin

I took my time to explain how the New York Times story is not bombshell in anyway. I dumbed it down for you liberals but you are finding it difficult to explain how Trump broke the law here. Please stop sharebaing grin
What I meant was that poor Charlie in a nutshell admitted it to be true.You don't even need to explain a thing to me because you don't even know anything.Also since it is not a bombshell why can't Trump help himself out and release his tax returns?why is he still lying.Mr sharebaing the fact remain Trump broke the law and will be dealt accordingly

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

How then is he getting a tax refund in excess of 72 million dollars? Explain!
I doubt you will though, you will soon start dropping some nonsense about not wanting to waste your time grin
And why is he owing 421millions dollars?explain why is so broke so what is he even auditing?
Explain grin how does a billionaire owe that amount of money mr sharebaing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:
How did Joe Biden acquire enough wealth to owe $3.7 million in taxes in 2017?

THAT is the real scandal.

At least as a public servant, ex-senator for many years and also a VP, Joe Biden tax returns are public property, they are available for everyone to see. He cannot hide that information.

Don't compare Biden with Trump the fake businessman.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

And why is he owing 421millions dollars?explain why is so broke so what is he even auditing?
Explain grin how does a billionaire owe that amount of money mr sharebaing.
He is not owing 421 million dollars, you are sharebaing again grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:55am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Premierguy is not an authority on that, I'll believe it when Forbes and Bloomberg say so.

Remember Forbes and Bloomberg can be 'fake news' too cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:57am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

What I meant was that poor Charlie in a nutshell admitted it to be true.You don't even need to explain a thing to me because you don't even know anything.Also since it is not a bombshell why can't Trump help himself out and release his tax returns?why is he still lying.Mr sharebaing the fact remain Trump broke the law and will be dealt accordingly
Charlie admitted that what is true? The New York Times story took a non issue and tried to make it into a sensational story like I explained earlier for dumb liberals to understand. I do need to explain these things to you because it's obvious you don't have a clue how these things work so just learn what you don't know and stop sharebaing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2020
NYT Headlines 28 September 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

He is not owing 421 million dollars, you are sharebaing again grin
Ok mr sharebaing.

No wonder I told myself not to waste my time with you grin see below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2020
I've got to go now, at least I learnt a new word from Amazon topaz this morning. I'll respond to any further sharebas later in the day grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Ok mr sharebaing.

Fake News

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2020
PremierGuy:
NYT Headlines 28 September 2020
Nothing but sensational headlines from the fake news media

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:04am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Charlie admitted that what is true? The New York Times story took a non issue and tried to make it into a sensational story like I explained earlier for dumb liberals to understand. I do need to explain these things to you because it's obvious you don't have a clue how these things work so just learn what you don't know and stop sharebaing grin
Mr sharebaing it is obvious you know nothinf about anything.
Learn to read and comprehend grin what does the language by charlie mean in context?if not admittance grin
It is not a non issue to many Americans and Trumpolini can rectify it now by releasing them.
Liberals are not dumb Trump and his fake conservatives are that is why they don't know anything and can never identify a con man when they see one..
Since you have a clue explain it to me and tell me how Trump did not evade his taxes.Explain how he did not commit fraud,pay his taxes and yet he is a billionaire even the report has put an end to that belief.
I am waiting grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Fake News
Na so.
Abeg tell Trumpolini make he make am fake news the moment he releases his returns.It is fake news but you believe he was refunded 75 million dollars.
LOL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
[s]
AmazonTopaz:

Mr sharebaing it is obvious you know nothinf about anything.
Learn to read and comprehend grin what does the language by charlie mean in context?if not admittance grin
It is not a non issue to many Americans and Trumpolini can rectify it now by releasing them.
Liberals are not dumb Trump and his fake conservatives are that is why they don't know anything and can never identify a con man when they see one..
Since you have a clue explain it to me and tell me how Trump did not evade his taxes.Explain how he did not commit fraud,pay his taxes and yet he is a billionaire even the report has put an end to that belief.
I am waiting grin grin
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2020
minnet:

Fool!

You have nothing to say but just to troll.
Counter what I have said with something meaningful. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Na so.
Abeg tell Trumpolini make he make am fake news the moment he releases his returns.It is fake news but you believe he was refunded 75 million dollars.
LOL
It's fake news and I say yet again, you guys should try and be intelligent enough to read the details not just headlines to save yourself from sharebaing. The devil is in the details, read the details and stop sharebaing.

Trump doesn't owe you the disclosure of his tax returns, that's his business with the IRS and he can choose to make it public or not to.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2020
Good day all, I'll respond to other sharebas later grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Good day all, I'll respond to other sharebas later grin

Nice one
wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MaziAlaye(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

Wether he decides to release or not still doesn't add up any illegality or whatever, as far as I know he's within his right to do such.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Ok mr sharebaing.

Is this your evidence? We are supposed to believe Trump is owing X amount of money because one mad liberal fake news journalist says so without providing any details or saying who he is owing the money to? Why not provide the details so it can be checked out if it is true or not? You that is showing us fake news headline, tell us who Trump is owing the money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) ... (4458) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.