Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1915426 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (4470) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:

Do you have the news from a reputable media? I would like to click that link but I don't want Trojans/viruses on my device.

From senate. gov

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/
doc/09-29-20_Letter%20to%20Sen.
%20Graham_Declassification%20of%20FBI’s
%20Crossfire%20Hurricane
%20Investigations_20-00912_U_SIGNED-
FINAL.pdf

Not sure why I cant download the image . It is a tweet from Donald Trump Jr.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1311024198056198145/photo/1
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

From senate. gov

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/
doc/09-29-20_Letter%20to%20Sen.
%20Graham_Declassification%20of%20FBI’s
%20Crossfire%20Hurricane
%20Investigations_20-00912_U_SIGNED-
FINAL.pdf

Not sure why I cant download the image . It is a tweet from Donald Trump Jr.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/status/1311024198056198145/photo/1
The documents that was declassified called it an allegation. What is there to expose?

It also mentioned that the intelligence community (IC) does not know the accuracy of this allegations or the taking extent of fabrication. undecided

Is this what you are excited about?

This will only appeal to Qanons and other illiterate trumptards. Just another wild goose chase for people that feed on conspiracy theories.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Diverse form of motivation, enthusiasm to get rid of the cancer in the white house.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/518718-arizona-man-who-voted-trump-in-2016-switching-vote-to-biden-after-wife?amp

Biden giving trump a run for his money in Georgia.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/georgia-presidential-senate-contests-tight-422943

How awesome will it be if we get 38 EC vote from a particular red state.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:

The documents that was declassified called it an allegation. What is there to expose?

It also mentioned that the intelligence community (IC) does not know the accuracy of this allegations. undecided

This will only appeal to Qanons and other illiterate trumptards. Just another wild goose chase for people that feed on conspiracy theories.

is that an allegation.Yes IC revieved a plan addressed to Peter Strozk. Brennan briefs zero on Jul 26 , 4 days after wikileaks releases emails .
July 29 , Stozk opens a CI claiming A lead from Aussie embassy heard in May.

4 years of inquisition.
Karma's a bitch

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
shegzhkn:
Diverse form of motivation, enthusiasm to get rid of the cancer in the white house.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/518718-arizona-man-who-voted-trump-in-2016-switching-vote-to-biden-after-wife?amp

Biden giving trump a run for his money in Georgia.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/29/georgia-presidential-senate-contests-tight-422943

How awesome will it be if we get 38 EC vote from a particular red state.
I have two cousins on Atlanta. One of them is an idiot and reads junks from far right websites. He is officially a trumptard. I can't wait to call and shame him when Trump is kicked out of the white house.

The other cousin is all out ensuring people vote for Biden especially after Trump placed on ban on migrant visa from Nigeria. His just wife has been stuck in Nigeria since the ban was imposed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

is that an allegation.Yes IC revieved a plan addressed to Peter Strozk. Brennan briefs zero on Jul 26 , 4 days after wikileaks releases emails .
July 29 , Stozk opens a CI claiming A lead from Aussie embassy heard in May.

4 years of inquisition.
Karma's a bitch
Still a wild goose chase. It's an unproven allegation. The IC do not even know the extent of fabrication or it's accuracy. I still don't know the usefulness of the report to Lindsey Graham or anyone.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:51pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:
Fresh out of the oven grin

However, the lawyer admitted to pulling some shit hole country stuffs as well. Was she on hard drugs when she made that statement?

Whatever Trump is hiding will eventually come out. The fact that he's going so hard on this Flynn case will only force people to dig in further to get the facts.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:

I have two cousins on Atlanta. One of them is an idiot and reads junks from far right websites. He is officially a trumptard. I can't wait to call and shame him when Trump is kicked out of the white house.

The other cousin is all out ensuring people vote for Biden especially after Trump placed on ban on migrant visa from Nigeria. His just wife has been stuck in Nigeria since the ban was imposed.

Biden just have to, the current bad news can't lead for another 4 years.

If that happens, you might attend democracy funeral in the US.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:56pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:

It also mentioned that the intelligence community (IC) does not know the accuracy of this allegations or the taking extent of fabrication. undecided

Hurriedly prepared document by John Ratcliffe to divert attention from Trump to Hillary and Obama --- something for Fox News Hannity, Tucker and the Al-Q-Anons brigade to hold on after the NYT bombshell

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:

Still a wild goose chase. It's an unproven allegation. The IC do not even know the extent of fabrication or it's accuracy. I still don't know the usefulness of the report to Lindsey Graham or anyone.
are you aware James Comey is testifying to Lindsey Graham tomorrow.
The rats are going down.He lies, he is criminally referred.He spills it all, like that Mafia guy Joe Valachi did in 1963 -- and the households of Clinton,Zero and Dementia will be gnashing their teeth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
feedthenation:

Hurriedly prepared document by John Ratcliffe to divert attention from Trump to Hillary and Obama --- something for Fox News Hannity, Tucker and the Al-Q-Anons brigade to hold on after the NYT bombshell
Absolutely.
That's why I called it a wild goose chase. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:03pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

The rats are going down.He lies, he is criminally referred.He spills it all, like that Mafia guy Joe Valachi did in 1963 -- and the households of Clinton,Zero and Dementia will be gnashing their teeth.

Nothing will come out of Comey's testimony against Clinton, rather it will be Trump that should be very concerned

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
feedthenation:

Is the document factual?
Whats wrong with you guys, the IC cannot release such lies.
They were having a go at Trump, let them take a breather and wonder what IC has on them.They thought the witch would win and left a lot in writing knowing the paperwork would never be found.

Have u heard of the revelations today morn in Flynn court case, the same idiots handwritten notes saying Russiab collision and collusion was a nothing burger
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

Lock her up. is that not what trumptards scream at those Covid spread rallies? Then you guys should go ahead and lock her up on unproven allegations. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:05pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford:

Absolutely.
That's why I called it a wild goose chase. grin

Trying to divert news from tonight's debate, where most reporting is the unpreparedness of Trump for the debate

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2020
feedthenation:

Nothing will come out of Comey's testimony against Clinton, rather it will be Trump that should be very concerned

Ok.wait and see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
feedthenation:

Trying to divert news from tonight's debate, where most reporting is the unpreparedness of Trump for the debate

Debate up in just below 4 hours.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford:

lock her up. is that not what trumptards scream at those Covid spread rallies. Then you guys should go ahead and lock her up on unproven allegations. grin

'Lock her up' going on now since summer of 2016, yet the most distinguished former 1st lady, ex-senator from the state of New York Hillary Rodham Clinton is very free as bird

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

Ok.wait and see.
we have been waiting for almost 4 years, but it's only Trump's associates and friends that are getting locked up..
We are also waiting for Trump to release his tax returns. Biden released his already.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford:

we have been waiting for almost 4 years, but it's only Trump's associates and friends that are getting locked up..
We are also waiting for Trump to release his tax returns. Biden released his already.

Trump overpaid 2016 and 2017 taxes, leaving him with a token for 2018 n 2019.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

Debate up in just below 4 hours.

Yes life and direct, i have enough fuel to power my gen, in case my local disco have other plans cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2020
feedthenation:

Yes life and direct, i have enough fuel to power my gen, in case my local disco have other plans cheesy

Would you apologise if it turns out as we Trump supporters know that the Russian collusion was planned by Hillary and executed by Brennan and Comey?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

Trump overpaid 2016 and 2017 taxes, leaving him with a token for 2018 n 2019.
He still needs to release his returns. you are required to file every year even if you are broke or unemployed.
That is the only way to clear himself from being labelled a crook.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford1:

For the strikeout. Are you insinuating the fact checkers are campaigning for Biden by only stating facts?

I have seen CNN trash Biden and I agree with the thrashing.

Infact I actually agree with Trump on some pastors being hustlers.
Read the fact check you posted, they literally said according to the Biden campaign it was said in jest and that's your fact check so I am just applying your own standards to Trump also. Anything you read about Trump from the media, if Trump says it is fake news then you must believe it since that's the way fact checking works now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:23pm On Sep 29, 2020
salford:

He still needs to release his returns. you are required to file every year even if you are broke or unemployed.
That is the only way to clear himself from being labelled a crook.
NYT already wrote about that. in small prints.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

Would you apologise if it turns out as we Trump supporters know that the Russian collusion was planned by Hillary and executed by Brennan and Comey?
Trumptards and other illiterate supporters always know grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:24pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

There's nothing to apologise for, because this latest information is been completely ripped apart at the moment --- it is plainly a Russian propaganda

"THE RUSSIANS CLAIM THAT HILLARY SET UP DONALD TRUMP. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS ACCURATE, BUT THE RUSSIANS SAID IT AND OF COURSE THEY'RE EXTREMELY CREDIBLE SO WE FIGURED WE'D JUST THROW IT OUT THERE 6 HOURS BEFORE THE FIRST DEBATE FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON"

So now the Russian Intelligence provides intelligence briefing for the Trump administration. John Ratcliffe and Lindsey Graham should hang their heads in shame, if this is the best they can conjure up

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

NYT already wrote about that. in small prints.
Biden has released for 22 years. Trump should do the same to show Americans that he is honest and embraces transparency. Even Buhari released his O'levels result.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2020
feedthenation:

There's nothing to apologise for, because this latest information is been completely ripped apart at the moment --- it is plainly a Russian propaganda

"THE RUSSIANS CLAIM THAT HILLARY SET UP DONALD TRUMP. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO EVIDENCE THAT THIS IS ACCURATE, BUT THE RUSSIANS SAID IT AND OF COURSE THEY'RE EXTREMELY CREDIBLE SO WE FIGURED WE'D JUST THROW IT OUT THERE 6 HOURS BEFORE THE FIRST DEBATE FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON"

So now the Russian Intelligence provides intelligence briefing for the Trump administration. John Ratcliffe and Lindsey Graham should hang their heads in shame, if this is the best they can conjure up
Talking about the Russians

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2020
Trump and his cult should come see how its done, no noise, no accusations, Biden and Harris released their tax returns

https://joebiden.com/financial-disclosure/#

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2020
basilico:

Crap again from y'all halfwits, the Russia probe started when Papadopolous was mouthing off to an Australian diplomat on how Putin had help them get the election lock down. Stop spinning crap son.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2020
Trump called his Christian supporters hustlers, I agree with him on this.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-secretly-mocks-his-christian-supporters/616522/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (4470) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.