Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1745643 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (4230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
If Trump and Melania recovers from Trumpvirus, what next ?. Is he going to keep on mocking Biden for wearing facemask ?. Very interesting to see but some people are saying it's typical trump hoax of finding a way not to debate Biden. That I do not believe but knowing Trump, I can't put anything beyond him.

Let the democrats keep campaigning.

Jaree they have the momentum with them right now.

Also the governor of Texas has been sued for that case

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Let the democrats keep campaigning.

Jaree they have the momentum with them right now.

Also the governor of Texas has been sued for that case
This has nothing to do with Democrats campaigning. Biden, Kamala Harris and their team are going full speed. About Gregg Abbott of Texas, he's a clown for trying to undermine voting but he will lose the case in Federal Court.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
Very true.
Harris needs to make a strong case for Biden
You could trust her on that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by shegzhkn: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The person that raised hand for Biden was different from who and who will vote Biden and Trump it was on who performed well in the debate.

I saw it immediately after the debate oga stop watching edited clips.
It was 4 for Biden 2 for Trump.

They were 14 in total 6 made up their minds leaving 8
So what was I talking about from the beginning before you quoted me to start talking rubbish? I said Trump won the CNN panel on the debate!! is that not what the show of hands was for? And salford1 joined with his own rubbish comment calling me a liar. Where did you get your own 4:2 score of voters that have made up their mind from? Provide the video for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:30am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:
He was holding super spreader rallies.
Pence was exposed tooo.
Let us pray for President Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden. grin
I really want to see President Nancy Pelosi even if its just for a day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

You are funny though. Trump will be okay and hopefully, this will be an eye opener to him that Trumpvirus is very serious.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2020
itchie:

Are you and salford1 blind or are you just compulsive liars? If you don't have data to watch a six minute video why don't you move on instead of talking rubbish? Only one person raised her hand for Biden, the CNN anchor even called the result out loud. Here is a shorter version of it showing those that raised for Biden, I pray there is one honest liberal here that will watch and tell the truth because there's no hope of any truth coming from the two of you.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1311635183834103809
The joke is on them

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 9:40am On Oct 02, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are funny though. Trump will be okay and hopefully, this will be an eye opener to him that Trumpvirus is very serious.

People like him don't learn especially when they survive, he will come back with more vileness, just hope Biden's strategists will milk this, I hear project Lincoln folks are placing a new advert today.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

Me too cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
itchie:

Don't expect goodness from people that are evil at heart.
They waste no time to show their true colours.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
obixcel:
The joke is on them
The devil himself will be shocked at the way these liberals tell lies.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 9:46am On Oct 02, 2020
itchie:

The devil himself will be shocked at the way these liberals tell lies.
Even CNN was surprised at their PANEL post Debate. Biden can't answer if he favours packing d court, Wallace had to come to his rescue by changing the subject. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
sanpipita:

People like him don't learn especially when they survive, he will come back with more vileness, just hope Biden's strategists will milk this, I hear project Lincoln folks are placing a new advert today.
Wow, you might be right but I was just giving him a benefit of doubt. I know he's an egotistical narcissist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2020
I hope Biden is okay and didn't catch the trump virus after the debate.

I have never seen any useless, incompetent sumbitch president like trump in my life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2020
itchie:

So what was I talking about from the beginning before you quoted me to start talking rubbish? I said Trump won the CNN panel on the debate!! is that not what the show of hands was for? And salford1 joined with his own rubbish comment calling me a liar. Where did you get your own 4:2 score of voters that have made up their mind from? Provide the video for that.
When I tell you that I personally watched it on that day and that they were 14 undecideds with 6 decided you will think I am lying.
When I tell you that the one person raising hands was on a different question you will think I am lying now read below

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:53am On Oct 02, 2020
ribbit:
I hope Biden is okay and didn't catch the trump virus after the debate.

I have never seen any useless, incompetent sumbitch president like trump in my life.

I pray so too.

This is an eye opener for Americans even his supporters who claimed covid was a hoax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I pray so too.

This is an eye opener for Americans even his supporters who claimed covid was a hoax
Do not expect better from cultists. They worship the guy. They have no brains of their own if not with hundreds of thousands of Americans dead, they will flock into his Nazi rallies breathing and high fiving each other without wearing facemasks. How do you expect bunch of cultists like that to learn. Jim Jones took over 900 lives of his cultists with him and Trump's a cult leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

I pray so too.

those ones are lost cause.

I just like how karma is dealing with that fat clown now.

I guess he has to be the one hiding in his basement for next 2 weeks. Useless president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 10:04am On Oct 02, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

When I tell you that I personally watched it on that day and that they were 14 undecideds with 6 decided you will think I am lying.
When I tell you that the one person raising hands was on a different question you will think I am lying now read below
You can provide a video or a more credible source, I provided a video for mine. Secondly, I was talking about who won the debate when I posted that video. More people on the CNN panel raised their hands for Trump, only one person thought Biden won the debate and I didn't say you are lying about your 4:2 result on voters that have made up their mind, I only said you should provide a video of that. It shouldn't be surprising if a CNN panel is made up of more Biden voters because you know Trump supporters are not fans of CNN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2020
itchie:

You can provide a video or a more credible source, I provided a video for mine. Secondly, I was talking about who won the debate when I posted that video. More people on the CNN panel raised their hands for Trump, only one person thought Biden won the debate and I didn't say you are lying about your 4:2 result on voters that have made up their mind, I only said you should provide a video of that. It shouldn't be surprising if a CNN panel is made up of more Biden voters because you know Trump supporters are not fans of CNN.
He won't provide any video. He will just copy and paste random Tweets to justify his claim. A video evidence is more weightier and concrete.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020
obixcel:
He won't provide any video. He will just copy and paste random Tweets to justify his claim. A video evidence is more weightier and concrete.
I watched it clearly oga.
Written evidence is evidence because it was not disputed in law weightier or not weightier does not make eye witness account less better.
Afterall we have doctored videos so not enough proof.
I am a lady by the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

A lot of Americans are foolish. Just look at Bluebyrd and Pryme's brothers who refuse to wear mask. Trump cultists who think that Covid19 is a lie.

Trump could win......he knows a lot of americans are foolish

Trump thinks Covid-19 is a lie, and he placed travel ban on various countries,
Sent the Navy Warship to New York
Held Covid 19 press briefings for weeks and months which CNN refused to cover
Went after record time to provide a vaccine
Broke all Bureaucratic process so that private sectors can work with the Fed Govt to ramp up production of N9 mask and Ventilators that was already depleted by the previous administration.
Works with Doctor Fauci and Doctor Birx since the Travel Bans
Set up a corona task force while your darling Queen Nancy Pelpopski was waving her impeachment pen.

You are the one that is foolish so listen,
Before you click on that Quote button and start forming in the mouth, I want you to debunk all I typed there with facts that states am wrong, because you and your likes cannot put up a fact driven argument, Prove me wrong in your reply with fact - dont even try it, you will end up looking stupid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2020
fieryy:
I feel so guilty for finding this funny but LMFAOOOO, so Trump now has Covid hahahahaha.

I'll be so sad, if he doesn't take all the things he suggested...hydroquinone, bleach etc grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will be sad cos that is exactly what he will do.
Why would you make yourself sad because of this, is your TDS that bad?

On a side note, Trump never said people should drink bleach for covid, that is cartoonishly stupid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:46am On Oct 02, 2020
pryme:

Broke all Bureaucratic process so that private sectors can work with the Fed Govt to ramp up production of N9 mask and Ventilators that was already depleted by the previous administration.
Set up a corona task force while your darling Queen Nancy Pelpopski was waving her impeachment pen.

Before you click on that Quote button and start forming in the mouth, I want you to debunk all I typed there with facts that states am wrong, because you and your likes cannot put up a fact driven argument, Prove me wrong in your reply with fact - dont even try it, you will end up looking stupid.

Like this when Trump mocked Biden for wearing face covering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfdrWRrzjgw

Trump mocking Hillary about pneumonia in 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uxx2cBcrbVA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2020
obixcel:
A person has a sickness and Someone else is celebrating and mocking...shows you the depraved nature of these folks...they are no better than the person they loath so much. That's why I'm concerned that If Trump wins again a lot of folks will commit suicide. I'm scared for them shocked

People don't wish illness on anyone, however Trump has taken mocking people to far. Science advised against gathering of people, yet Trump and his campaign are holding rallies all over the country. Remember Herman Cain also died from covid 19 he contacted at the Tulsa rally in June.

I hope he recovers well very soon

What about Trump not being symthapethic to people who are dead from covid 19 --- saying, "it is what it is"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM_YRUe_hLA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:55am On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Like this when Trump mocked Biden for wearing face covering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfdrWRrzjgw

You guys never disappoint,
Did this debunk the points I raised in my post?
Why shift the goalpost?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:57am On Oct 02, 2020
pryme:

You guys never disappoint,
Did this debunk the points I raised in my post?
Why shift the goalpost?

Make sure you get your face mask and use it --- covid 19 doesn't recognise anyone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:02am On Oct 02, 2020
pryme:

Trump also said the covid 19 will just disappear / go away, yet this is the fall season, moving to winter soon the covid 19 hasn't gone.
Unfortunately Trump and Melania are positive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:10am On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Make sure you get your face mask and use it --- covid 19 doesn't recognise anyone

Covid 19 has nothing on me,
If you are scared shiitless of that virus then go ahead and wear your mask.

I DONT WEAR MASK,
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2020
feedthenation:

Trump also said the covid 19 will just disappear / go away, yet this is the fall season, moving to winter soon the covid 19 hasn't gone.
Unfortunately Trump and Melania are positive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8yOv4PwttM

Again does this debunk what i wrote up there?
I need you to prove that am wrong that Trump said covid 19 was a lie. All that you keep posting are videos of Trump trying to play down the virus, you have not posted any video of Trump saying the virus is a lie,
so get to it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by kophschmerzenii: 11:19am On Oct 02, 2020
pryme:

Covid 19 has nothing on me,
If you are scared shiitless of that virus then go ahead and wear your mask.

I DONT WEAR MASK,

Brainless cultist spotted.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) ... (4230) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.