Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,713 members, 7,962,295 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1905691 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (4453) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2020
pryme:

Honestly am really looking forward to it, make sure you come with your lecture notes on Nov 4th.
Of course you will be the student while I will be the teacher.
Feel free to ask me questions on why your ignorance failed you cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2020
pryme:

I believe you and AmazonTopaz are way out of your league on this one, and dont know A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G about court packing.

If indeed Trump and the GOP senate majority parked the courts how come you dont hear it in the news or CNN screaming about it all over the place?
Do you think Nancy Pelosi wont have gone for impeachment if indeed Trump tried packing the courts?
Or you think replacing a dead Judge means turning 9 to 10?

How come Joe Biden and Kamala Harris did not bring this up in the debate and accuse Trump of packing the courts?
Rather it is Joe Biden and Kamala Harris that are refusing to answer if they will pack the courts.

This is very embarrassing if you think you are putting up an argument.

I clearly explained to you that Trump is not the one doing anything about courts he is just nominating, if it was ted Cruz that became president it would be the same thing, the GOP blocked the courts generally on a gamble that paid them, right from 2015 they have been on a plan that paid them, it's the GOP, I showed you images, clearly showing how they delayed court appointments till after the election, and why go for another impeachment when you are convinced he would be kicked out soon? Joe Biden Said he won't answer that question, that no matter the answer he gives he would surely be taken out of context.

Why do you think I said democrats might not even follow through on the plan, it's just assumptions on how to pay them back, forget the court-packing sef. Upon all the judges the Gop have gotten in recent years, with them having the majority, they have still lost plenty of cases. It shows that decency still happens. So calm down let's watch. the major reason the GOP are rushing to confirm a judge in the middle of an election is because if they don't lose in a landslide of like 10 million more votes, they would surely contest the election to throw out some votes.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Of course you will be the student while I will be the teacher.
Feel free to ask me questions on why your ignorance failed you cool

Is it Nov 4th yet?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:27pm On Oct 11, 2020
Timiofak:

I clearly explained to you that Trump is not the one doing anything about courts he is just nominating, if it was ted Cruz that became president it would be the same thing, the GOP blocked the courts generally on a gamble that paid them, right from 2015 they have been on a plan that paid them, it's the GOP, I showed you images, clearly showing how they delayed court appointments till after the election, and why go for another impeachment when you are convinced he would be kicked out soon? Joe Biden Said he won't answer that question, that no matter the answer he gives he would surely be taken out of context.

Why do you think I said democrats might not even follow through on the plan, it's just assumptions on how to pay them back, forget the court-packing sef. Upon all the judges the Gop have gotten in recent years, with them having the majority, they have still lost plenty of cases. It shows that decency still happens. So calm down lets watch.

So why the argument? as if the GOP were doing something sneaky?

Even CNN that are real Trump haters cant find anything wrong with what the GOP senate is doing.
This video is only 57secs https://twitter.com/i/status/1315310868519948288

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
Compare and contrast

First 2 screenshots Trump rally at the WH and these were Blacks for Trump grin grin
'

Third screenshot Biden Harris campaign at AZ.

Feel free to call me ignorant on this one.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
pryme:

So why the argument? as if the GOP were doing something sneaky?

Even CNN that are real Trump haters cant find anything wrong with what the GOP senate is doing.
This video is only 57secs https://twitter.com/i/status/1315310868519948288

Oh my God are you blind? Or you can't read? I already told you it is not about trump

Trump is just a pawn in these huge game of chess, the GOP is the problem, they have been the problem even before trump thought of starting a campaign.

And the reason why the left claim it's illegitimate because the GOP started a precedent in 2015, which they are changing right now.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2020
pryme:
Compare and contrast

First 2 screenshots Trump rally at the WH and these were Blacks for Trump grin grin
'

Third screenshot Biden Harris campaign at AZ.

Feel free to call me ignorant on this one.

What would intrigue me is, are you claiming republicans are more popular than dems?

I just love to hear your answer, because it's stupid as it can get.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 11, 2020
Timiofak:

What would intrigue me is, are you claiming republicans are more popular than dems?

That guy is so dumb calling him that is an achievement for him. Showing a pic of a street in Arizona deserted because of Coronavirus is a sign of Biden rally to the brainfart. If he knows how deserted most Americans streets are, he won't be posting that tripe. The Coons and wet backs on the lawns at the White House are very small minorities in the larger population of Blacks and Hispanics that will vote overwhelmingly for Biden. Let that guy be messing up the little left of his brain posting junks on a forum that have a lot of Americans participating.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
That guy is so dumb calling him that is an achievement for him. Showing a pic of a street in Arizona deserted because of Coronavirus is a sign of Biden rally to the brainfart. If he knows are deserted most Americans street are, he won't be posting that tripe. The Coons and wet backs on the lawns at the White House are very small minorities in the larger population of Blacks and Hispanics that will vote overwhelmingly for Biden. Let that guy be messing up the little left of his brain posting junks on a forum that have a lot of Americans participating.

And Arizona is even a red state as a matter of fact, it wasn't even a rally. It was a visit!!! I repeat visit.

But yeah, since they are no jam-packed outdoor rallies, that means dems are gone.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
Timiofak:

And Arizona is even a red state as a matter of fact, it wasn't even a rally. It was a visit!!! I repeat visit.

But yeah, since they are no jam-packed outdoor rallies, that means dems are gone.
Arizona used to be a Red State that has turned Purple and Biden will win Arizona in November.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
Timiofak:

This is California, I believe you know its a Blue state.

I know it hurts to believe what you are seeing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
pryme:

Lmao.

No be so una do boats for trump. Three weeks from now, we would know.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
pryme:

What is your point exactly?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2020
I performed MouthAction on Barack Obama

https://twitter.com/i/status/1315331651719901184
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Blackfriday:
What is your point exactly?
He has none wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:12am On Oct 12, 2020
minnet:

Then don't vote for Obama on the 3rd of November.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2020
minnet:

When I said you guys have ODS the other time, it looked like I was saying nonsense

It's being 8yrs he needed any of your votes

just look at this one now, they are so pissed that Obama is the only clean President since Eisenhower.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:38am On Oct 12, 2020
Nice. The kind of news I like cool

Some umudike republicans are busy posting pictures of few trucks with Trump's flags on them, while real republicans and democrats alike are casting their votes for Biden grin

You can tune in to RVAT channel on YouTube to check more videos of real republicans discuss about casting their votes for Biden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOop_QQ03kQ

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 12, 2020
“In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate. The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP campaign ad were taken out of context.”

Dr. Anthony Fauci

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 12:54am On Oct 12, 2020
Stay safe fam, both sides of the pond. coons and cultists too.

The number of COVID-19 cases in the United States surpassed 7.75 million on Sunday, according to Johns Hopkins University. #COVID_19

Another 20,000 #COVID19 deaths by the end of the month are "inevitable," according to a former director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
US should expect 20,000 more coronavirus deaths by end of October, former CDC director says
(CNN) — Another 20,000 COVID-19 deaths by the end of the month are “inevitable,” according to a former director of the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention....

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 1:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 12, 2020

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:39am On Oct 12, 2020
Dumbness runs in the family.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2020
Biden departs St. Anne's Church on Sunday in Wilmington, DE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5WyyxiP8oU

And the morbidly obese turd worshipped on Twitter, tweeting gibberish!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2020
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 12, 2020
Farmers for Biden kiss

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:32am On Oct 12, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Farmers for Biden kiss
It's amazing what some farmer can do with the combine on wheat fields.

Trump hurt farmers too.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 12, 2020
salford1:

It's amazing what some farmer can do with the combine.

Trump hurt farmers too.

The trade war he started with China was already taking a toll on them and the lock down added to their woes.

In all, Trump was a absolute disaster

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

The trade war he started with China was already taking a toll on them and the lock down added to their woes.

In all, Trump was a absolute disaster

Hear one of the farmers speak in the 2min video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oblNMWrwlsQ

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) (1178) ... (4453) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.