Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,134 members, 7,896,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1769462 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (4251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:23am On Oct 28, 2020
happney65:

They do not matter at all..A very good friend of mine watched his campaign yesterday,He said he was just yarning dust.He said after a while the channel he was watching it stopped airing the nonesense.That is why I look at his supporters as the most stupid set of people to have ever walked on planet earth.people who have brains but do not use it
You can't even have kids around when watching Trump address a rally, debate, or speak to journalists. He would use swear words and curse alot of times. No one really "decent" sits down to listen to his trash talking.
It's healthier to watch paint dry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:29am On Oct 28, 2020
So even cnn is reporting that things are not looking good for Biden in Pennsylvania wink they know he can't Mr. Magoo his way to the presidency.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:51am On Oct 28, 2020
salford1:

You can't even have kids around when watching Trump address a rally, debate, or speak to journalists. He would use swear words and curse alot of times. No one really "decent" sits down to listen to his trash talking.
It's healthier to watch paint dry.

of course,it is healthier to watch paint dry than watching the Buffon speak.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:14am On Oct 28, 2020
benalvino2:

They are human beings... Tomorrow trump won't be the present but he will always be humans. Why are you holding president to a standard that is far beyond humanity?

Trump is an adult and he is making his own decision. You should be telling them how much you hate them and how stupid they are. They breath the same air as trump. Their blood is red like trump and they all poo.

Hitler was a role model to some and a devil to some. That is left for you to decide but again... Role model is not a basis on which you judge someone and hate them... Humanity is what you should base that.

I want post from you calling them out each time they mumu here because you know they are worse than trump. Unless trumps behavior is not the reason you hate him... You just hate him and you don't know why.

They will say trump hates blacks, he hates Africans but see how these fools talk about Nigerians because they Live in the US. Mosquito, rat infested house, poverty. You can't excuse this
trump is making decisions that is suppose to impact of the lives of over 200 million people..trump is saddled with a whole lot of responsibilities and that is why he is my case study.

Trump is my focus here. I see his face everyday on the news. I know about his actions and so on. For the guys here I havent seen them before. And like I said I have called them out to raise the white flag and lets focus on trump which is the subject matter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:18am On Oct 28, 2020
Cardi B says she is scared that trump supporters are everywhere. She says on her Instagram that she feels like they are gonna get jumped. She got to another location and they are everywhere... She says "she don't like it with their bigass trucks" like this is the definition of a snow flake where just seeing people with a different opinion mind their business by not interacting with you offends you.

PRETTY SOON SHE WILL RUN AWAY FROM LA

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 9:20am On Oct 28, 2020
bayelsaowei:
trump is making decisions that is suppose to impact of the lives of over 200 million people..trump is saddled with a whole lot of responsibilities and that is why he is my case study.

Trump is my focus here. I see his face everyday on the news. I know about his actions and so on. For the guys here I havent seen them before. And like I said I have called them out to raise the white flag and lets focus on trump which is the subject matter.

Your focus is his behavior... You hate him for that but then excuse people who are worse than him. Before trump becomes the president y'all hate him... So don't act like you hold him to a different standards because he is the president.

You have to make up your mind if you hate people with character that is like trump or worse... Or it's not about his character you just hate him for a reason you don't know of.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 9:31am On Oct 28, 2020
benalvino2:

Your focus is his behavior... You hate him for that but then excuse people who are worse than him. Before trump becomes the president y'all hate him... So don't act like you hold him to a different standards because he is the president.

You have to make up your mind if you hate people with character that is like trump or worse... Or it's not about his character you just hate him for a reason you don't know of.
how am I excusing the other guys? My focus is trump. See me see wahala o..and hate is a strong word..I don't like trump..hate is a strong word.

I will not cut any slack for trump and you know the reason why..he is a leader and the focus of our discussion..leaders are saddled with responsibilities and on no account are they put on the same pedestal as other citizens. The earlier you realise this the better..trump has made accountability a joke.

There is an admin on this forum who should do the needful to curtail hate comments. I have done my own part to avoid adhominems. Trump is the subject.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2020
juman:

Landslide win ni.
Trump the prolific lies teller would go home.
America has been ridiculed.

But biden is also not so good o.
He is just another unserious Washington politician.

American youth needs to take over the political space from those nothing good to do old cargo.

But just like in Nigeria big money and old boy connection will not let that happen, not enmass. People like AOC are outliers not likely to be the norm, at least not in the next 20years going by current projections. Not withstanding though, I share the same hope.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Nothing good comes out of trumpism.
Look at his unpaid coons and cultists here, they are the bottom feeders in society. Trump is very toxic and in six days, the human pig will go away for good and go and answer to his nemesis in the State of New York and Borough of Manhattan with his grifter children.
AmazonTopaz:

The Trump campaign stranded their supporters in Omaha they paid their transport to come but abandoned them to find their way home at night.They caught the cold and now some are in the hospital and hospitals are full there because of covid what a bad wicked campaign that doesn't care about their supporters.

When I say this so called rally Trump holds does not necessarily mean support but it is a showoff where they pay transport for them that is all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2020
salford1:

*Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never break me*

grin grin grin
That's the American way which the indigenes of Umudike will never know about.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:38am On Oct 28, 2020
guys go and engage here. we need to broaden our vision beyond just this single thread
trump is committing crimes and people even his own supporters are dying

https://www.nairaland.com/6211617/trump-left-supporters-die-cold#95424199

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2020
Obrigardo:
guys go and engage here. we need to broaden our vision beyond just this single thread
trump is committing crimes and people even his own supporters are dying

https://www.nairaland.com/6211617/trump-left-supporters-die-cold#95424199
Trump doesn't give a fvck about no one but Trump. How many of his supporters were infected with Trumpvirus and the idiot is still campaigning without using facemasks. Any one that wants to argue can go and tell the family of Herman Cain who died of Trumpvirus through his cultist obedience to trump in his hate rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma or go and ask Chris Christie who was very close to death due to his servile obedience to trump at the White House introduction of Judge Barrett then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Trump doesn't give a fvck about no one but Trump. How many of his supporters were infected with Trumpvirus and the idiot is still campaigning without using facemasks. Any one that wants to argue can go and tell the family of Herman Cain who died of Trumpvirus through his cultist obedience to trump in his hate rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma or go and ask Chris Christie who was very close to death due to his servile obedience to trump at the White House introduction of Judge Barrett then.
trump is an evil man plain and simple. Anyone who argues otherwise is just as a closet psycho like him

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2020
Obrigardo:

trump is an evil man plain and simple. Anyone who argues otherwise is just as a closet psycho like him
It won't take long before his cultists starts cursing you out for calling out their father.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2020
Trump is going around saying that Trumpvirus is going away but the reality is that we are in full bloom of Trumpvirus with an average of over 73.000 infections daily. Who believes this fat dementia pig who is in his last few months in office. I can not think how we will all feel the excitement after Nov 3rd when we have a new President elect Biden and we start rebuilding our beautiful Nation from the West Coast to the East Coast. The worst President in American History and truly one of God's worst creatures on Earth. I pray to God we never have his kind in America again.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2020
Dems have long hold nearly every seat in the Philly city council, most are "people of color." The president of the Philly City Council is black. The PD Chief is a black female. 2 of Philly's last 3 mayors are black. Yet Philly cops engage in..."SYSTEMIC RACISM"?!? - Larry

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
It won't take long before his cultists starts cursing you out for calling out their father.

that will be the death of hypocrisy, they wouldnt dare it will make them look more foolish

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Obrigardo:

that will be the death of hypocrisy, they wouldnt dare it will make them look more foolish
Just warning you because his cultists here will curse out their fathers for Trump since they love Trump more than their own fathers. It's a matter of time before they unleash their venomous tongues on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:27am On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=95425738][/quote]lol very funny

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:33am On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=95425738][/quote]Only cultists follow their leader to his graves. We saw it happened with Jim Jones cultists and we saw it with David Koresh cultists and now Trump cultists are going out the same way. The more the merrier because less votes for the Orange Cult Leader.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2020
grin grin this is so funny. The sad part is that sometimes the media fact check these articles

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
basilico:
Because Joe Biden voters are daft and brainwashed by media and Big Tech.

I disagree with Lion Ted, there are some leftists who have some grey matter between their ears

It is now 6 days to the election where are the serious damning information about Hunter Biden promised to be released by Rudy.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

It is now 6 days to the election where are the serious damning information about Hunter Biden promised to be released by Rudy.
Tapes has been coming out but they have to mind what they release as there is an investigation going on else it will be obstruction of justice.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

So far what have heard concerning Joe Biden and China.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
shocked

United States (Trump administration) Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6210246/united-states-not-supporting-okonjo-iwealas

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

The Trump campaign stranded their supporters in Omaha they paid their transport to come but abandoned them to find their way home at night.They caught the cold and now some are in the hospital and hospitals are full there because of covid what a bad wicked campaign that doesn't care about their supporters.

When I say this so called rally Trump holds does not necessarily mean support but it is a showoff where they pay transport for them that is all.

Cannot expect anything more from a chaotic Trump Campaign organisation. Even the WH operates in a very toxic, chaotic environment.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
basilico:

So far what have heard concerning Joe Biden and China.

So far what have you heard too, since you know more about the damning emails between the Bidens' and China on one hand and Hunter Biden tapes on the other hand.

Also how is the story between the Bidens' and Burisma?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2020
kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2020
ZooOga:
shocked

United States (Trump administration) Not Supporting Okonjo-Iweala’s WTO Candidacy - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6210246/united-states-not-supporting-okonjo-iwealas

Please mute the mic and don't say it loud, Trump has done more for black people since Abraham Lincoln.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

So far what have you heard too, since you know more about the damning emails between the Bidens' and China on one hand and Hunter Biden tapes on the other hand.

Also how is the story between the Bidens' and Burisma?

That Joe Biden is a liar. He was behind the shady deals of the son.

You think so?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2020
PremierGuy:

Please mute the mic and don't say it loud, Trump has done more for black people since Abraham Lincoln.

NL is reporting that she made it without the help of the orange Nazi

Okonjo-Iweala Emerges World Trade Organisation's Director General - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6211998/okonjo-iweala-emerges-world-trade-organisations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1348) (1349) (1350) (1351) (1352) (1353) (1354) ... (4251) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder, AmazonTopaz(f) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.