Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,118 members, 7,896,776 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1769006 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (4251) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
salford:

You can see why they are dickheads. They want to go out there for a show of force, but they don't understand that there are far left too just as you have far right. No one has the monopoly for violence. I think it's a bad idea too.
Let's hope no one lose their life.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2020
Will concede I don't know much about that but with what I am hearing from talking to some people in Lagos, i am leaning towards Regionalism or different States like Biafra, Arewa or Oduduwa Republic if it's feasible.
I guess a lot of people are tired of Fulani Oligarchs dominating the juicy positions in Nigeriaand the other tribes are basically slaves in their own country.
ZooOga:

congrats again on your record breaking foreign affairs section thread.

a quick analytical question for you closer to home.

whom are you leaning towards for 2023 in Naija?

I was leaning towards VP-Professor Osinbajo until the Malami/Magu scandal. It didn't directly involve him but I think he's had enough of Abuja and politics. former Governor Obi talks a good game.
Minister Rotimi Amaechi may be getting in shape for a run.
I know Atiku is still hungry and thirsty for the big chair in Aso Rock. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2020
feedthenation:

The latest on Hunter Biden emails story --- Tony Bobulinski fraud charges documents --- no wonder he is running to Fox news to sell his stories ---

It goes better. Photo captures of wire transfers details by Jim Biden to quote crackhead leaked phone call The fockin spy Chief of China They was supposed to wire the money to the JV instrument between Hunter and Chinese whose CEO was Tony Bobulinski.
Instead money was wired to an account Owasco LLC, controlled by Hunter.
That's what made Tony Bobulinski mad. He knew the other day that Hunter got the money , charged it to his lawfirm , because Hunter Biden personally was representing Patrick Ho.
Patrick Ho was jailed for 3 years BTW.
In other words money laundering and wire fraud.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
Will concede I don't know much about that but with what I am hearing from talking to some people in Lagos, i am leaning towards Regionalism or different States like Biafra, Arewa or Oduduwa Republic if it's feasible.
I guess a lot of people are tired of Fulani Oligarchs dominating the juicy positions in Nigeriaand the other tribes are basically slaves in their own country.

That's what Bojo said recently.

Britain: Time to unbundle the Nigerian contraption
October 26, 2020 in News Update, Opinion

https://thenationonlineng.net/britain-time-to-unbundle-the-nigerian-contraption/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2020
Breaking...

Wall Street spent over $74 million to back Joe Biden's run for president, topping Trump's haul

Biden's haul from Wall Street tops what Donald Trump and Barack Obama raked in, but falls short of the total Hillary Clinton raised in 2016.
cnbc.com

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
ZooOga:

That's what Bojo said recently.

Britain: Time to unbundle the Nigerian contraption
October 26, 2020 in News Update, Opinion

https://thenationonlineng.net/britain-time-to-unbundle-the-nigerian-contraption/

The Fulani dominance is just like a slave master throwing out crumbs to his slaves and how long will it take for the slaves before they rise up in mutiny to fight for their independence. No matter who the president is in Nigeria, people know the directions comes from the Northern Oligarchs who are practically Fulanis and some Hausas.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2020
SickoTrump trending number 3

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
ZooOga:
Breaking...

Wall Street spent over $74 million to back Joe Biden's run for president, topping Trump's haul

Biden's haul from Wall Street tops what Donald Trump and Barack Obama raked in, but falls short of the total Hillary Clinton raised in 2016.
cnbc.com

To think Trump was always boasting about his gains on the stock market, yet the stake holders in this same markets are backing up Biden with their cash.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Dumb Trump is wondering why Biden is not trending for the wrong reasons

The best way to Little Donald`s feelings, is Twitter

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

grin
He is hurting.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

He shouldn't be wondering. We already know the answers. The leftist at Twitter are playing with fire. Hopefully the protection that the government gives them that enables them to do their wicked deeds will soon end and people can start suing them

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2020
benalvino2:

He shouldn't be wondering. We already know the answers. The leftist at Twitter are playing with fire. Hopefully the protection that the government gives them that enables them to do their wicked deeds will soon end and people can start suing them

Okay, everybody is always against you.Twitter,Facebook and the likes.But why don't you god loving,satan hating folks also create your own?why is it so hard for you to do?if they "Hate" you why dont you have yours where all you do all day long is propaganda and lies and nobody will arrest you for it.But it is Liberal websites that you come all day and rant.That shows that you are not efficient in anything.we all can see the efficiency of your guy trump isnt it?funny people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
More bad news. Hunter Biden seen exposing his SELF in a bathrobe with a certain underage girl behind him lying in bed.
The Gateway Pundit , heavily censored by Big Tech is bravely reporting this , again because leftist run media assume CP only happens to those out of favour with them.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-hunter-biden-pictures-half-naked-exposed-certain-minor-joe-biden-lying/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2020
basilico:
More bad news. Hunter Biden seen exposing his SELF in a bathrobe with a certain underage girl behind him lying in bed.
The Gateway Pundit , heavily censored by Big Tech is bravely reporting this , again because leftist run media assume CP only happens to those out of favour with them.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-exclusive-hunter-biden-pictures-half-naked-exposed-certain-minor-joe-biden-lying/

Eyaaaaahh. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
happney65:

Okay, everybody is always against you.Twitter,Facebook and the likes.But why don't you god loving,satan hating folks also create your own?why is it so hard for you to do?if they "Hate" you why dont you have yours where all you do all day long is propaganda and lies and nobody will arrest you for it.But it is Liberal websites that you come all day and rant.That shows that you are not efficient in anything.we all can see the efficiency of your guy trump isnt it?funny people
Alot of them are uneducated. They cant create something out of nothing. The empty heads can't give what they don't have.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2020
Different phony websites from the regular folks from the axis of evil.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
basilico:

Let me play with you small. You said "Certain". How about you tell us the age of this certain underage girl, we will be waiting grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
salford:

Alot of them are uneducated. They cant create something out of nothing. The empty heads can't give what they don't have.

Exactly, They are the poorest of the poorest yet worshipping their slave masters

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
Kophschmerzen:
Different phony websites from the regular folks from the axis of evil.
grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2020
salford:

grin
He is hurting.

Badly! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2020
happney65:

Eyaaaaahh. cheesy

Hunter actions are of an alleged paedo. His family runs a foundation of which Hunter is a director that is involved in Child protection programs.
Hunter parents knew about the crackhead facetime nude interactions with that minor , but did not report it.

What's it with democrats and paedophillia.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2020
basilico:

Hunter actions are of an alleged paedo. His family runs a foundation of which Hunter is a director that is involved in Child protection programs.
Hunter parents knew about the crackhead facetime nude interactions with that minor , but did not report it.

What's it with democrats and paedophillia.

Ohh I see. Nice one,oya clap for yaself

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2020
salford:

Let me play with you small. You said "Certain". How about you tell us the age of this certain underage girl, we will be waiting grin

Underage children have a protection in law. You may not name them nor publish any photos or videos of them.
Nevertheless it can be inferred by published texts and comms whom the certain underage could be.
But never said aloud in prose or verse.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
happney65:

They have but there is this thing they call monopoly. Do you know it?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2020
basilico:

Underage children have a protection in law. You may not name them nor publish any photos or videos of them.
Nevertheless it can be inferred by published texts and comms whom the certain underage could be.
But never said aloud in prose or verse.

You would wonder, if this man is molesting under age children wouldn't this people want to see any evidence so they can confirm it as real or dismiss it as fake. I mean children has to be protected right? But for them they hate for trump is too much to care for children.

They don't want to see evidence when it legitly exists... Like who needs moral when the hate is so strong

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AbdulSleeky: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2020
benalvino2:

You would wonder, if this man is molesting under age children wouldn't this people want to see any evidence so they can confirm it as real or dismiss it as fake. I mean children has to be protected right? But for them they hate for trump is too much to care for children.

They don't want to see evidence when it legitly exists... Like who needs moral when the hate is so strong

If someone more powerful and richer could be arrested for child sex (Epstein) why would Hunter Biden be protected?

Unless, of course, you dont have proof or you are peddling fake news.

Also, Hunter Biden is not running for president. You are the kind of person that they send to buy milk in the market and you come back with butter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 8:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
benalvino2:

They have but there is this thing they call monopoly. Do you know it?

I see,everybody is sha after you..everybody is against you.everybody wants to kill you.In Patience Jonathan's voice "Na only you waka come?"..There is god ooo

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Some of the most hateful people in the world are the ones who hate trump. They even hate people who show solidarity to them. When you always see things through category you become a hateful and a sad person. There is one category and it's human. No white, no black, no brown.
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1321505221911236608?s=19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bayelsaowei(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
benalvino2:
Pro-Trump counter rally to be held near the area of the BLM riots that took place last night in Philadelphia

This is a bad idea. They should stay away. The United States is slowly going towards a civil war.
this go be avengers civil war..wahala
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2020
happney65:

I see,everybody is sha after you..everybody is against you.everybody wants to kill you.In Patience Jonathan's voice "Na only you waka come?"..There is god ooo
I don't know what you are talking about. I have never met anyone that wants to kill me not to talk of everyone

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by minnet: 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1353) (1354) (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) ... (4251) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: asiwaju60, happney65

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.