Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,215 members, 7,925,762 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 10:26 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1832011 Views)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections -- Trump's Presidency! - NOV. 5!! / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (4327) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2020
ribbit:
lol I talk am

If he continues, twitter will just temporarily suspend the account..

A whole president can't handle that can't stick with simple twitter rule.

Sick.

You are a prophet

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Joe wins WI

kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Unlimited22: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
Michigan has 16 votes, Wisconsin has 10 and Nevada has 6.
That's 32 votes.
Joseph Biden currently has 238 votes.
238 plus 32 = 270.

Biden currently leads all three states.

Pennsylvania still has some twists coming up.

Omo e be like Na Supreme Court this thing Dey go. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2020
armyofone:
Can you still do that if you have forgotten your email and password eons years ago ? grin

yes you don't need email or password.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chic2pimp(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2020
larride:

Source: shey I fit lie give you? cheesy

I knew you were waiting for the right opportunity to pay Him back in kind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 5:59pm On Nov 04, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Biden was losing by a big margin in Michigan, but somehow while everyone was asleep these desperados trucked in 138,339 from another planet and all 138,339 out of 138,339 went to Biden, not even 0.0000000000000000001% went to Trump or other candidates.. Seems legit, isn't it?
Are you starting to cry?, Please don't start yet, wait till the final whistle is blown.

Have had a good laugh silently with the ignorance most of you exhibit here (Trump supporters). Just wait, is not yet time for you to be knocked back to reality.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
"Your patience is commendable...We feel good about where we are...we believe we're on track to win this election."

Joe Biden

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by N2B2: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Blackfriday:
Are you starting to cry?, Please don't start yet, wait till the final whistle is blown.

Have had a good laugh silently with the ignorance most of you exhibit here (Trump supporters). Just wait, is not yet time for you to be knocked back to reality.

They've been crying since. You'll be lucky if you can get any of them to give you a coherent reply.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Like me too, i don't even know what I did grin. One post and then fiam, you can't touch this like mc Hammer grin grin

Bayelsaowei2:
where is prideoflincoln?

Probably banned by the bot like myself..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
Unlimited22:
That's 32 votes.
238 plus 32 = 270.

---AP has Michigan at 96 % reporting and Biden leading a little over 30,000 votes ---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
Even though Trump lost this election it has gone a long way to prove that social media doesn't decide elections! with the way the man was antagonised on social media one would've thought he won't even smell 20%.

Some media houses even predicted he'll have only 10% but alas the man got over 58%. Unarguably, if not for coronavirus Trump would've slaughtered Biden at the polls.

Biden has coronavirus and China to thank for this miracle.

#i'mout

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2020
armyofone:
Like me too, i don't even know what I did grin. One post and then fiam, you can't touch this like mc Hammer grin grin

I really couldn't understand.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
feedthenation:

---AP has Michigan at 96 % reporting and Biden leading a little over 30,000 votes ---

How about Nevada?Seems Trump was getting closer the last time I checked
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Unlimited22:
That's 32 votes.
238 plus 32 = 270.

better court case o...na there the fight go happen..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2020
happney65:

How about Nevada?Seems Trump was getting closer the last time I checked

He won't win it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
where is prideoflincoln?

Probably banned by the bot like myself..
My salford was banned lastnight too by the bot, so I switched to Salford1.

I don't know where PrideofLincoln is.. probably the shock of this election results coming in was too much for him. He seems to have a lot at stake with this election. He is a family man with kids entering the uni and workforce. He has to ensure his kids live in a fair and just society where they are not judged or discriminated against by the colour of their skin....so his anger is sometimes understandable grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

My salford was banned lastnight as well by the bot so I switched to Salford1.

I don't know where Pride of Lincoln is.. probably the shock of this election results coming in was too much for him. He seems to have a lot at stake with this election. He is a family man with kids entering the uni and workforce. He has to ensure his kids live in a fair and just society where they are not judged by the colour of their skin....so his anger is sometimes understandable grin
grin..I really need him now..trump supporters would so suffer in his hands...we would start hearing umideke and all that.. grin

Probably we were all banned in error..

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
I Don shown who is winning at the cheating game
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2020
Who are the "they" trump is talking about. ??

The man don confuse oo...

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2020
benalvino2:
I Don shown who is winning at the cheating game
grin grin

Ben wahala don come oo...Blue avalanche coming
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
grin grin

Ben wahala don come oo...Blue avalanche coming
I went to see my dad we don fight small
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
grin..I really need him now..trump supporters would so suffer in his hands...we would start hearing umideke and all that.. grin

Probably we were all banned in error..
grin grin grin
I can't even shout umudike too. The election gave me some jolts of electric grin

At this point, everyone is a winner. Trump really pulled this one off. I underestimated his cultists followers.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
Who are the "they" trump is talking about. ??

The man don confuse oo...

---very confuse indeed---from the twitter-in-chief---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
Unlimited22:
That's 32 votes.
238 plus 32 = 270.

I swear, that Michigan vote sure[prised me. Picture Trump breathing with one buttock now....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

He won't win it.
I hope so

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2020
N2B2:

They've been crying since. You'll be lucky if you can get any of them to give you a coherent reply.
Lol....this guys are very funny, they will be talking and analyzing rubbish with so much boldness.

I have been on this thread for sometime now and I spend quite a lot of time here but I rarely comment, I just read opinions/views of other person's here but this Trump supporters are just nut case, what kills me most is them some religious gibberish for wanting Trump to be president. Now it's dawned on them that he ain't coming back to WH, they want to start with their foreseen line of fraud drama.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by larride(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
feedthenation:
---Looks like Wisconsin has been called for Biden---by 20,697 votes ---

Yes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bayelsaowei2: 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
Problem again... grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino2(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2020
They failed to overhaul the election system when they had the house and the senate. This is embarrassing. They have themselves to blame.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2020
I really fear his cultists. That's how dictators like Hitler or Musolinni are created.

Trump wasn't kidding when he made the statement below:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2020
salford1:

My salford was banned lastnight too by the bot, so I switched to Salford1.

I don't know where PrideofLincoln is.. probably the shock of this election results coming in was too much for him. He seems to have a lot at stake with this election. He is a family man with kids entering the uni and workforce. He has to ensure his kids live in a fair and just society where they are not judged or discriminated against by the colour of their skin....so his anger is sometimes understandable grin

PrideofLincoln real moniker is Lucasbalo...he is my niggga....hey Lucas, come out here and pump some champagne now that your man Biden is winning... cool Don't let this get to your cardiac, man.... cool At last your wish is coming through....
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2020
Bayelsaowei2:
Problem again... grin cheesy
I had completely forgotten about the existence of Maine. I really wanted that pretty lady running against the Witch(Susan) to win the Senate, but oh well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (4327) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), Ladyhippolyta88(f) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.