Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,929 members, 7,895,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 11:35 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1831) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1766427 Views)

U.S Elections: Biden Fears The Worse With New Ruling / American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (4247) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
SlyCharlie:

₦200 data that's even one of the perks of liberalism. LMAO

And killing babies
Very sadden
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
SlyCharlie:

₦200 data that's even one of the perks of liberalism. LMAO
Yes indeed but that guy will not know that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyCharlie(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Yes indeed but that guy will not know that.
Lol. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wisconsin on Thursday à day later to decertify electors to Trump. Wimps.

Meanwhile Pence will do the right thing.Refuse to certify fraud.

Anyone here still believes Biden will be officially President elect?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

And killing babies
Very sadden

My body my choice. Exterminate any fruit of my misdeeds.Expensive process, let's enshrine it in law for tax payer funded abortion to any gender that can get pregnant.

Sickos is an understatement
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
basilico:

My body my choice. Exterminate any fruit of my misdeeds.Expensive process, let's enshrine it in law for tax payer funded abortion to any gender that can get pregnant.

Sickos is an understatement

Leftist are appauling
Making me pay for something that common sense dictates is wrong

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SlyCharlie(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Many are Mad, few are roaming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
This loonie called basilico is so dumb that he doesn't realize that Pence role as the President of the Senate which is ceremonial has no authority in certifying electoral votes the same way Vice President Gore didn't have any say with his contested presidential election which came to be over 537 votes in Florida. This idiot called basilico should go back to his cave and spout his lunacy. What the fcvk do this idiot and his band of mental pygmies knows about America. Worthless bunch.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
This loonie called basilico is so dumb that he doesn't realize that Pence role as the President of the Senate which is ceremonial has no authority in certifying electoral votes the same way Vice President Gore didn't have any say with his contested presidential election which came to be over 537 votes in Florida. This idiot called basilico should go back to his cave and spout his lunacy. What the fcvk do this idiot and his band of mental pygmies knows about America. Worthless bunch.

Mehnnn

Tolerable leftist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:

What part of the law states VP role is to certify fraudulent elections?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Leftist are appauling
Making me pay for something that common sense dictates is wrong
It's will not work, people are no longer falling for the cheap emotional blackmail your religious sect have been using for centuries to punish women (and the unwanted child) for what you call sexual sin.

Common sense dictates that no one should be forced to birth a child she does not want. Common sense dictates that children deserve the love and care of both parents or at least one of the parent. I pray no one you know experience the trauma of parental rejection.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OgaTheTop2: 1:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
in which country is citizenship granted at conception? grin cheesy
Beats my imagination...citizenship by conception cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

If you did not understand my comment don't quote me to misconstrue my words or compare me with a deranged Trump and his lunatic far right crazy supporters I am not a party to that.Antifa or BLM are not extremist I understand the cause they are fighting for anyway you are free to understand what you wish but don't compare me to that clown Trump or call me Trump smart again.
then where does that place you when you parrot the "far left " classification coined and propagandised by the trumps of this world? You don't want the comparison but you want to use the term to describe liberals when it suits your narrative! Pick a side abeg
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Binary black and white Thinking
Thought leftist were intellectuals
some things are so simple it beggars disbelief when you try to play smart by blurring definitions and obsfucation when you could simply admit you were wrong
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Interpretation of the Constitution dictates who a person Is
and where in the world is the interpretation of their constitution stating that you become a citizen at conception?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Wow
So racism is based on identity politics alone
Hmmm
there are many forms of identity, which of them do you have in mind in this instance?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
PrideofLincoln1:
Intimidation is what those Nazis, Klans, Proud Boys and other hateful groups that loves RepubliKKKan Party and Trump are good for. You will notice that they don't practice their bigotry and racism in the Urban areas of US. I wish they come to Chicago and put up their hatred and you will see how they will run away in fear of their lives with their tails behind their legs. I wish and pray every qualified law abiding Americans exercise their constitutional rights to the 2nd Amendment.
imaging the cheek if his accusing democrats of hating! As if hating trump was something to be ashamed of the same way good is supposed to hate evil
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

HATRED
Leftist way of life
please wants wrong with this little boy, are you that deprived of attention and care?... You jump on every mention to show your ignorance and stupidity. You rarely have a grasp of the things you argue about, because you do not have the experience and knowledge of the discussions, lay back and learn, that is how wise people become wise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wirinet(m): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
and where in the world is the interpretation of their constitution stating that you become a citizen at conception?
Don't mind them religious fundamentalists, maybe his passport reads "country of conception".

Citizenship begins at conception indeed.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
wirinet:

It's will not work, people are no longer falling for the cheap emotional blackmail your religious sect have been using for centuries to punish women (and the unwanted child) for what you call sexual sin.

Common sense dictates that no one should be forced to birth a child she does not want. Common sense dictates that children deserve the love and care of both parents or at least one of the parent. I pray no one you know experience the trauma of parental rejection.

Practice responsible sex
Simple as ABC
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
there are many forms of identity, which of them do you have in mind in this instance?

Ok
Leftist in denial when their theory is faulted
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Blackfriday:
please wants wrong with this little boy, are you that deprived of attention and care?... You jump on every mention to show your ignorance and stupidity. You rarely have a grasp of the things you argue about, because you do not have the experience and knowledge of the discussions, lay back and learn, that is how wise people become wise.

Blaming religion instead of taking responsibility

Superb
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Blackfriday:

What did u gain?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:

Wonderful deflection
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:

Saudi,turkey,Arabic Islamic nations
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
some things are so simple it beggars disbelief when you try to play smart by blurring definitions and obsfucation when you could simply admit you were wrong

Emotional appeal
WTF
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Blackfriday:

Intersectional cult
Brainwashed and indoctrinated corrupt liberals
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Emotional appeal
WTF
emotional? grin cheesy cheesy go back to school! Your intelligence obviously doesn't cut it for this forum

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Saudi,turkey,Arabic Islamic nations
at conception? Prove it grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Wonderful deflection
how is that deflection? What form of identity do you have in mind in this instance mbok? cheesy grin or do I have to repeat that your intelligence is sub par for this thread? grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
at conception? Prove it grin

Islamic constitutional interpretation

Your semantics cards can't work for me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
how is that deflection? What form of identity do you have in mind in this instance mbok? cheesy grin or do I have to repeat that your intelligence is sub par for this thread? grin

Running away from core principles is called deflection tactics

(1) (2) (3) ... (1828) (1829) (1830) (1831) (1832) (1833) (1834) ... (4247) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.