Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,262 members, 7,877,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1727296 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (4213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timiofak(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Mature ladies
+21
I don't do milfs

So? Are you married to them? No

Conservative fornicator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Timiofak:

Conservative fornicator

I have concubines
I don't fornicate
They are only loyal to me
They cheat I dumb them
They know these
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

We have free critical thinking Christians
Devoid of religious dogmatism
Men rights is destroyed by femcentric Egalitarian-equalist law's with regards to custody law's in family courts

Your narcissistic ideology is faulty like any other man made ideologies and will forever remain an utopian theory

Social constructivism ideologies in scandanavian countries have show that the theory is a failure with regards to equating the outcomes between men and women

Transgenderism which is another social constructs is unpopular in Canada that the govt wanted to use force of law to compose and monitor free speech, these received great criticism till the laws were modified

Social justice warriors who are egalitarianstic-equalist have opponent view points that they are intolerant about
and greatly oppose

Egalitarianism can't negotiate human and biological nature by social conditioning

Accept Real science and stop all these social re-engineering

Realism is showing the failure of progressivism social policies
Why u guys in denial of it?
you're just regurgitating gibberish that have absolutely nada relevance to this conversation. Is this your idea of a brilliant argument to prove that an egalitarian society is untenable, unrealistic or undesirable? Because you're failing woefully! First, there is no such thing as an ideal egalitarian society, at best it is just an idea, in practice it requires constant tinkering to fit the temporal definitions of right and wrong, acceptable and unacceptable, it is not a fixed constant and please pray do tell, what is narcissistic about my ideology? Do you even understand the term narcissism at all? undecided
And free thinking Christians devoid of religious dogmatism cheesy in what society? Is it in our current proto-egalitarian society or in a medieval European or current middle eastern feudal theocracy? You say that behind the protection of this current society you exist in! You should try that after being beheaded or hung in a theocracy on the charge of heresy! Free thinking is heresy in a theocracy in case you're too obtuse to understand what I just wrote and the punishment in more instances than not is death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Timiofak:

Conservative fornicator
The guy lies for a living don't take him serious.

He is not on earth but in Jupiter he lives in an alternate reality

He is lying
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

I have concubines
I don't fornicate
They are only loyal to me
They cheat I dumb them
They know these

You are such a petty liar.At 24, +21 concubines kee you there see what you are talking about with pride and you are even lying on top

Who the hell are you lol they cheat you dump them any unfortunate lady dating you is doing you a favour not the other way around.Don't let me broke shame you but no lady will date a guy like you and you will talk with a commanding tone that they are loyal to you and you dump them when you nor get money reach Dangote.Unless the +21 ladies you follow are unfortunate and you give them money to buy indomie and egg there is no way a sensible lady will date your kind that uses 3G free basics for facebook go and sit down you lying charlatan you are no different from Trump fellow liars at age 24 in this country who will believe your crap that you have women following you when you nor too get for account unless you patronize prostitutes then you are lying and even peostitutes are not loyal and you cannot dump prostitutes

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
you're just regurgitating gibberish that have absolutely nada relevance to this conversation. Is this your idea of a brilliant argument to prove that an egalitarian society is untenable, unrealistic or undesirable? Because you're failing woefully! First, there is no such thing as an ideal egalitarian society, at best it is just an idea, in practice it requires constant tinkering to fit the temporal definitions of right and wrong, acceptable and unacceptable, it is not a fixed constant and please pray do tell, what is narcissistic about my ideology? Do you even understand the term narcissism at all? undecided
And free thinking Christians devoid of religious dogmatism cheesy in what society? Is it in our current proto-egalitarian society or in a medieval European or current middle eastern feudal theocracy? You say that behind the protection of this current society you exist in! You should try that after being beheaded or hung in a theocracy on the charge of heresy! Free thinking is heresy in a theocracy in case you're too obtuse to understand what I just wrote and the punishment in more instances than not is death

Spirituality is not Religion

These understanding willmake leftist atheist more tolerating and open minded, instead of being judgemental and binary in thinking
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are such a petty liar.At 24, +21 concubines kee you there see what you are talking about with pride and you are even lying on top

Who the hell are you lol they cheat you dump them any unfortunate lady dating you is doing you a favour not the other way around.Don't let me broke shame you but no lady will date a guy like you and you will talk with a commanding tone that they are loyal to you and you dump them when you nor get money reach Dangote.Unless the +21 ladies you follow are unfortunate and you give them money to buy indomie and egg there is no way a sensible lady will date your kind that uses 3G free basics for facebook go and sit down you lying charlatan you are no different from Trump fellow liars at age 24 in this country who will believe your crap that you have women following you when you nor too get for account unless you patronize prostitutes then you are lying and even peostitutes are not loyal and you cannot dump prostitutes

No I date ladies over the age of 21
You misinterpreted me
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

No I date ladies over the age of 21
You misinterpreted me
I know what you meant.

Do you even know the meaning of fornication you lie too much or you are just making things up undecided
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I know what you meant.

Do you even know the meaning of fornication you lie too much or you are just making things up undecided

I have 3
Men are polygamous
Women are hypergamous

I date within my current income means
Their Hypergamy meets my means
They are happy and they please me

They are my concubines
I will never fornicate

They know if they try shit , I'm going to drop them, and move to other or even new options

I'm barely 24 in Nigeria, no credit card, and I'm spinning 3 plates
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

I'm not a Simp or a weak emasculated Man

A core redpilled traditionalist , my demeanor alone carries respect

I don't worship pussy , I Bleep pussy
If you are between 21-23 you must be beautiful and fertile for me to date

30 and above , you are replaced with younger fresher beauties, even if u are a strong willed independent woman, no real man wants to marry a masculine woman, only SIMPS

Hypergamy in the West , is not like Africa own

When their young , their mind is malleable to my win

I formed my Tribe, without fucking around

My 3 concubines satisfy all my needs
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Once u understand ladies Hypergamy, they become worthless, you become the PRIZE

A woman need a man, a man wants a woman

Having many options will make even proud beautiful girls reconsider their ways, use your polygamous nature to your advantage
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Spirituality is not Religion

These understanding willmake leftist atheist more tolerating and open minded, instead of being judgemental and binary in thinking
now you're journeying into an altogether more complex and largely vague realm by quoting spirituality! Let's keep it simple and stick to the basics of religion. Why should I give a rat's fart about your religious whims and proclivities? Why should I allow your religion influence my lifestyle in any way when I'm not requiring you to live by my values?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

The guy lies for a living don't take him serious.

He is not on earth but in Jupiter he lives in an alternate reality

He is lying

Typical of a leftist

No evidence , no facts, no proof

Just guesswork or emotive intuition
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
now you're journeying into an altogether more complex and largely vague realm by quoting spirituality! Let's keep it simple and stick to the basics of religion. Why should I give a rat's fart about your religious whims and proclivities? Why should I allow your religion influence my lifestyle in any way when I'm not requiring you to live by my values?

I'm a man of faith, not a religious man
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BraniacX(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

I have 3
Men are polygamous
Women are hypergamous

I date within my current income means
Their Hypergamy meets my means
They are happy and they please me

They are my concubines
I will never fornicate

They know if they try shit , I'm going to drop them, and move to other or even new options

I'm barely 24 in Nigeria, no credit card, and I'm spinning 3 plates
by religious definition you're fornicating if you're having sex with them without being married to them! undecided it is that simple, your difficulties with the simplest of definitions is not encouraging at all

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:
by religious definition you're fornicating if you're having sex with them without being married to them! undecided it is that simple, your difficulties with the simplest of definitions is not encouraging at all

Spirituality not Religion
Beside understand the meaning of a concubine
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
BraniacX:

Remember the new convenant(testament) did not come to replace the law(old testament) but to fulfil it

Having concubines is a precedent in the old convenant
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
How can someone spend his time obsessing about sex and female body.
What kind of mental illness is this.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Per early exit polls:

54% of the electorate are women
39% Republican; 36% Democratic; 25% independent
56% say the November election was conducted fairly

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
The first results will be released as from 7:30pm ET
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Remember the new convenant(testament) did not come to replace the law(old testament) but to fulfil it

Having concubines is a precedent in the old convenant
Were there Christians in the Old testament?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
PDPGuy:
Per early exit polls:

54% of the electorate are women
39% Republican; 36% Democratic; 25% independent
56% say the November election was conducted fairly

It will still be audited
Or
At least all pending SCOTUS cases must be resolved before January 20th

Tommorow is not the D-Day
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Were there Christians in the Old testament?

Is polygamy a written Sin

Having concubines is my birthright in Christ Jesus, fulfilling the laws and prophecies

King David , a man after God's heart, was a serial polygamist with several wives and concubines
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 11:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

It will still be audited
Or
At least all pending SCOTUS cases must be resolved before January 20th

Tommorow is not the D-Day
Exist poll from Georgia senate election

It's almost as if you don't know what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:

As in, I think some of these Trump supporters are just robots who spew stuff without context

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
sanpipita:
How can someone spend his time obsessing about sex and female body.

What kind of mental illness is this.

It's not mental illness but the height of strategic wisdom to understand positive traditional masculinity and women nature

To safeguard against feminism, femcentrism, gynocentrism laws and values that are spread by westernization
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 11:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
BTW, after tomorrow no court can weigh in on the presidential election.

Tomorrow’s Congressional meeting is stated in the constitution, so there is no means of declaring the proceedings null and void.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Iamgrey5(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dapcity007:

Is polygamy a written Sin

Having concubines is my birthright in Christ Jesus, fulfilling the laws and prophecies

King David , a man after God's heart, was a serial polygamist with several wives and concubines
You didn't answer my question oh

A huge junk of old testament is also used by Muslims and Judaism. In fact majority of characters in the old testament practiced Judaism.

Christian started with Jesus Christ. It started with the 12 disciples of Jesus.

Which of these followers of Jesus had concubines.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:

And we have 2 Georgia SCOTUS cases

Leftism and hope
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You didn't answer my question oh

A huge junk of old testament is also used by Muslims and Judaism. In fact majority of characters in the old testament practiced Judaism.

Christian started with Jesus Christ. It started with the 12 disciples of Jesus.

Which of these followers of Jesus had concubines.

Me of course
Many pastors with multiple wives
I'm save by grace through faith not by works lest no man should boast

The simplicity of the gospel
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PrideofLincoln1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
PDPGuy:

As in, I think some of these Trump supporters are just robots who spew stuff without context
They are pyschiatric patients not getting the help they needed or not taking their medications. It's either of the two. That's why it's of no use dialogueing with these mental dwarfs.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
PDPGuy:
BTW, after tomorrow no court can weigh in on the presidential election.

Tomorrow’s Congressional meeting is stated in the constitution, so there is no means of declaring the proceedings null and void.

Until Jan 20 before , I think of gladness

(1) (2) (3) ... (1832) (1833) (1834) (1835) (1836) (1837) (1838) ... (4213) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.