Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,121 members, 7,877,161 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (1857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1726220 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (4208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2021
Iamgrey5:
My question is if republicans are willing to stop Biden's election certification because of fraud in certain states, shouldn't they have done the same to their republican counterparts who won elections in those states.

At least that will show the world that there was no sinister motive behind it.

Why can't the democrats do the same??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2021
DEMZEE:

Democrats never denounced ANTIFA

Top democrats leaders never condemned the violence and looting

U want proof ni

Are u saying Biden and Harris are independent of democrat party policies and political agendas??

---Trump and his bunch of armed MAGAs are 'domestic terrorists---
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
basilico:
The vote was stolen .Data transfered from Frankfurt to Italy.Krakken released.
I'll be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist in 3.2.1.

https://nationsinaction.org/2021/01/press-relase-voter-fraud/

2021) – An employee of the 8th largest global defense contractor, Leonardo SpA, provided a shocking deposition detailing his role in the most elaborate criminal act affecting a US election. Corroborating the DNI Ratcliff’s report of international intrusion, Arturo D’elio outlined the scheme that proved successful in using Leonardo computer systems and military satellites located in Pescara, Italy. Recent

Say No to FRAUD
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
feedthenation:

Baba ANTIFA AND DEMOCRATS ARE THE EVIL TERRORISTS
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
feedthenation:

Democrats BLM and Antifa
Domestic terrorist

PROVEN
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
What is this what were these lunatics trying to do?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=DEMZEE post=97796780][/quote]

Valid PROVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is this what were these lunatics trying to do?

Hope your tits are hard as my dick
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
nateevs:

Too much talk. Oya show evidence. Dumbo acting smart.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
BraniacX:
who is? undecided who is stupid enough to?

It’s all over Twitter.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2021
BraniacX:
and what exactly does Christianity mean to you?

Spirituality simple as ABC ie LOVE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
---Mike Pence has changed his twitter banner to this---

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
[quote author=DEMZEE post=97796780][/quote]
You're an idiot. Here is the exchange. She was talking about the name itself...she never defended their actions

OWENS: You and Ed Lee (Mayor of San Francisco) have been under fire because of charges white supremacists in San Francisco, to some degree I bought it, until I started looking up Joey Gibson, (Patriot Prayer organizer) until I saw pictures of him wearing T-shirts that said ‘F-neo-Nazis, F-White Supremacists.’ What’s the basis of calling them neo-Nazis?

PELOSI: Because of these events, and who these people attract [….] there was a movement that was energized by neo-Nazis after Charlottesville, and Boston and they are energized to go around the country. I didn’t think that Chrissy Field, which is a national park, which is a national venue, is an appropriate venue, which can provoke violence.

OWENS: The GGNRA makes the decision themselves, right?

PELOSI: Well, I don’t know who made the decision. I think it was a terrible decision for them to make. What’s next? Ellis Island, what, are we going to be against immigrants? Yellowstone National Park? These are places were people go for peaceful recreation with their families. It shouldn’t be a venue that is closed for two days so they can put up 4000 feet of barricades to keep people away.

OWENS: So San Francisco worked out just fine but the next day you go to Berkeley, and you’ve got Antifa […]they cover their faces so you can’t identify them. There should be similar disgust connected with them as there is to people on the far right?

PELOSI: Well, what is Antifa? Antifa is an organization that is fighting against Nazism. As an organization that is one thing but people who act violently should um, be, um, conde-, uh, (long pause) rejected. We should reject any violence—.

OWENS: But the violence in Berkeley was Antifa.

PELOSI: So, when you say it’s Antifa, maybe it was individuals in Antifa.  Therefore, anybody who’s committed an act of violence, that needs to be addressed. But you can’t give equivalence to an organization whose purpose is fight Naziism and the Nazis. You can’t give credence to an organization that is to Heil Hitler, that is not right.

OWENS: I understand what you mean, but when you have the far right, as horrible as they may be, and the far left equals it in terms of violence, and then you get the idea of recognition. Say what you will at least the far right is standing up for what they believe. Antifa, they have masks and cover themselves, they are COWARDS.

PELOSI: But one is hateful of Nazism, and the other is not.

Here is Pelosi condemning Antifa in 2017 and after the looting.
But nice try though...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
I hope it is fake news. Maybe sound of something. Anyway, no big deal about Trump only being the president. It was his handling of pandemic that made rep to not win this election year. Not a surprise Trump lost.

DEMZEE:

Fake news

No body was found

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
DEMZEE:

U want proof ni

Are u saying Biden and Harris are independent of democrat party policies and political agendas??

What could be more worse than this? I would steer clear from arguing about Antifa now because you will look unintelligible. There can never be anything more worse than this.. Check up the history of the US Capitol Invasion

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s all over Twitter.

Antifa VAGABONDS
Leftist foot soldiers
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Roland17(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2021
DEMZEE:

Sorry ehn poor African American depending on food stamps and handouts from government

He Hasn't achieved anything in his life that is why he can't leave America, whom he claimed is racist and the worst country ever, and come to his Africa land to buga and effect positive changes in Africa

Werey dude

Aboki grin grin!!! You don buy back to school clothes? Which moniker have you chosen? How about Wanna-Be? I know you are frustrated that ASUU have called off strike but it is for your own betterment! Hopefully, you will learn a thing or two about anything. grin

Even if we no do anything for you, America continues to give Una free condoms, just go any public hospital dem go give you for free grin grin Abeg try dey use condom, na people like you we get for mind when we dey send am. The world does not deserve and can’t afford another offspring from an ignorant gene like yours.

You are not worth any intellectual discussion.. you lack the propensity to comprehend, worth more make any logical argument.

I am open to buying the rope you need for the ultimate sentence. You can walk your way to the forest and identify an oak tree so no one witnesses the passing of an ignorant wanna-be.

I get your time today kid.. Shebi you wan impress? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s all over Twitter.

---Of course--Trump MAGAs will blame Antifa and BLM---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
BraniacX:
who is? undecided who is stupid enough to?

FarahAideed:
Stop calling them Trump supporters , it's been revealed it was DEMOCRAT backed Satanic Antifa that entered capitol

This one is even a popular Nairalander.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2021
Roland17:

Aboki grin grin!!! You don buy back to school clothes? Which moniker have you chosen? How about Wanna-Be? I know you are frustrated that ASUU have called off the strike but it is for your own betterment! Hopefully, you will learn a thing or two about anything. grin

Even if we no do anything for you, America continues to give Una free condoms, just go any public hospital dem go give you for free grin grin Abeg try dey use condom, na people like you we get for mind when we dey send am. The world does not deserve and can’t afford another offspring from a ignorant gene like yours.

You are not worth any intellectual discussion.. you lack the propensity to comprehend, worth more make any logical argument.

I am open to buying the rope you need for the ultimate sentence. You can walk your way to the forest and identify an oak tree so no one witnesses the passing of an ignorant wanna-be.

I get your time today kid.. Shebi you wan impress? grin

E pain amh

Unsuccessful African American

Goan line up for ur daily dose of food stamps

IDIAT!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2021
Obrigardo:

What could be more worse than this? I would steer clear from arguing about Antifa now because you will look unintelligible. There can never be anything more worse than this.. Check up the history of the US Capitol Invasion

AMERICA SHOULD RATHER BURN THAN ALLOW UNCONSTITUTIONALITY

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
BraniacX:
ANTIFA was always a reactionary set of individuals who couldn't believe the amount of lawlessness the trump admin and the police were willing to allow the far right get away with and as such chose to stand up in opposition to such intimidation. No one should ever have criticised them, sometimes the kind of evil you deal with determines the kind of good necessary to counter it
Regardless of that - I don't support violence and looting that takes place in their rallies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
armyofone:
I hope it is fake news. Maybe sound of something. Anyway, no big deal about Trump only being the president. It was his handling of pandemic that made rep to not win this election year. Not a surprise Trump lost.

It was a Chinese virus

What cud he have done better
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:49pm On Jan 06, 2021
DEMZEE:

U want proof ni

Then who are these?? Trump and Pence dressed up in Biden and Kamala's clothing to make them look good?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:53pm On Jan 06, 2021
edi287:

Then who are these?? Trump and Pence dressed up in Biden and Kamala's clothing to make them look good?

They never denounced ANTIFA
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by edi287: 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
DEMZEE:

Yeah you're fucking clueless. I'll keep dropping this screenshot when you peddle that lie

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sanpipita(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2021
seunmsg:

This one is even a popular Nairalander.
Actually known for criticizing buhari but he supports trump, the irony

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s all over Twitter.
ofcos.

Who do you think those braindead would blame?

They blame blm and antifa for everything that goes on in america..
If they can't shit right, it is antifa's fault.

They even blamed antifa for forest fire.

Are you new here or to american politics?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DEMZEE(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
edi287:

Yeah you're fucking clueless. I'll keep dropping this screenshot when you peddle that lie

I didn't see a denounce tho
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:00am On Jan 07, 2021
DEMZEE:

---Trump's MAGAs are domestic terrorists---

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
He is leadership anything that happens under his watch is his fault. He has poor concepts of leadership. Didn't you see how he fought every one in the spring, fall and winter ?Just like he instigated what's happening now.
It is just so sad because Trump family bought a 30million dollars landed property. Yet the rioters in dc are poor willing to die.

Btw, Someone is actually dead and not fake news.

Anyway some of us are working to keep America safe.
Welcome President Elect Biden....few more days!

DEMZEE:

It was a Chinese virus

What cud he have done better

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2021
ribbit:
ofcos.

Who do you think those braindead would blame?

They blame blm and antifa for everything that goes on in america..
If they can't shit right, it is antifa's fault.

They even blamed antifa for forest fire.

Are you new here or to american politics?

To be honest, I’m shocked at their audacity. What’s Antifa’s business with Trump?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1854) (1855) (1856) (1857) (1858) (1859) (1860) ... (4208) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: raumdeuter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.